Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1337648 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #285 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:20 AM »

I really need to learn how to control my anxiety.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:37:20 AM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #286 on: April 06, 2013, 04:29:35 AM »

This may seem like an incredibly shallow rant, but I have to let it out somehow. So I have 2 dresses I'm considering for prom; one is at home and the other is at a store with a no return policy. My mother will not let me take the dress at home to the store for some odd reason so I have no way of seeing what they look like back-to-back under the same lighting. Thanks, Mom.

That's okay, I've made a few shallow rants. Heck my last one was about the weather. lol. If it frustrates you, it frustrates you.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #287 on: April 06, 2013, 05:13:07 AM »

This may seem like an incredibly shallow rant, but I have to let it out somehow. So I have 2 dresses I'm considering for prom; one is at home and the other is at a store with a no return policy. My mother will not let me take the dress at home to the store for some odd reason so I have no way of seeing what they look like back-to-back under the same lighting. Thanks, Mom.

I wouldn't say its a shallow rant, (yes long view its not important, but then again what is). It seems a weird thing for your mom to object too. Taking a dress to a store to see what it looks like compared to the other, seems perfectly reasonable.

The joys of being a man, a tux is a tux, unless for your wedding the shop puts you in a medium vest when you are obviously a large and it looks like a five year old dressed you after you take off your jacket on a 99 degree day. Not that I'm bitter about spendin $10,000 on a day, $1,500 on a photographer and for myself and the groomsmen over $600 on the tuxes to have us all looking horrible. To top it off getting attitude from the teenager who took time off his busy task of talking to his girl friend who was there the three times I went to the shop after that disaster, telling me I couldn't leave until he confirmed we had returned the tuxes on time.

Okay my shallow rant is over.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2013, 03:22:40 PM »

Tonight, I finally go and get professional help for an issue that has recently come to the surface (again), but one that has been a persistent source of anxiety and depression my whole life. Tonight, I arm myself on how to break free from a bully that has controlled me and mentally abused me my whole life. Tonight, I break the cycle and take my life back. Tonight, their abhorrent actions are not going to be my fault. Angry

It sucks when the ones who are supposed to be one's greatest allies turn out to be one's biggest threats to happiness. I've never been so unmotivated in all my 35 years on this planet.  Huh

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2013, 04:20:51 PM »

Hey Ee'.  Sounds serious.  Sorry to hear, but glad you have a plan.  Best of luck my friend...

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #290 on: April 09, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »

Hey Ee'.  Sounds serious.  Sorry to hear, but glad you have a plan.  Best of luck my friend...

Thanks Saint.  Smiley

I have an army of friends and [other] family [members than the ones causing the issues], so I'll be in good hands. It sucks to breathe in the meantime though. Anxiety is a powerful thing. I had forgotten...

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »

Thanks Saint.  Smiley

I have an army of friends and [other] family [members than the ones causing the issues], so I'll be in good hands. It sucks to breathe in the meantime though. Anxiety is a powerful thing. I had forgotten...

I wish I lived closer to you, I would send you all of my left over Tums.  Sounds like you really need them right now.  I hope everything gets better.  Fighting with family is the worst!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #292 on: April 09, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »

I wish I lived closer to you, I would send you all of my left over Tums.  Sounds like you really need them right now.  I hope everything gets better.  Fighting with family is the worst!

How do you fight against someone you love more than anything in the world? I think it's the sense of betrayal that hurts even more than the tossing of insults based on a perverted memory of a dead parent. Yeah, they've brought their mental abuse to the level of insulting me using a dead dad. I swear... is Timbuktu nice this time of year? A chamomile/lavender tea sounds good right about now. Not even swinging a saber around brings the joy it should right now. I love Tums!  Grin

Thanks, Blue. Time is needed here, and it will solve the issues. Professional help and a little faith will carry me to the goal.  Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2013, 03:45:43 PM »

goodluck eerock. my thoughts are with you!

i will whinge about my sore back and tooth. i think i pinched a nerve in my back on sunday, been in pain ever since, was that bad couldnt work monday Sad and it still hurts. made my leg hurt too. least its getting better though!
and i really really really have to face my anxiety about going to the dentist, wisdom tooth is getting bad again (way way waaayyy overdue for removal). but i cant even pick up the phone and ring for an appointment, stupid anxiety issues!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »

goodluck eerock. my thoughts are with you!

Thanks man. I saw the professional yesterday and man! This guy is good and knows how to get me to talk. I have barely an thoughts about the problem today, and I'm optimistic that my situation can resolve itself with time and a massive battle. I'm ready. I thought that this wouldn't be for me, but I now realize that I've put off seeing a professional for too long. It's empowering and stabilizing!

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #295 on: April 10, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »

... I'm ready. ... It's empowering and stabilizing! ...

Good on ya my man.  You rockk!   Grin

Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #296 on: April 10, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »

Whats the deal with airline food?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:18:50 PM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2013, 02:52:16 AM »

Because.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »

"Your poor planning is NOT my emergency..."

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #299 on: April 11, 2013, 06:43:37 PM »

"Your poor planning is NOT my emergency..."

hehe

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: