Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1542341 times)
Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4395 on: July 13, 2016, 09:41:12 PM »

I may have already mentioned this. A bone hilt. Hopefully vertebrae pulled from an enemy's back.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4396 on: July 15, 2016, 10:46:33 AM »

A Wookiee lightsaber that is brown and wood like in appearance. Would be great fun.

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #4397 on: July 15, 2016, 12:09:21 PM »

A Wookiee lightsaber that is brown and wood like in appearance. Would be great fun.
I mentioned this one some time ago...let's hope US is listening!!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

ukyavuz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -63

« Reply #4398 on: July 20, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »

Green anodized menace so i can finally make a collection of MTG colors from menace's (a pure white one would be good too but i think i can use either CE or SE for that ) Tongue

My sabers:

Dark War Glaive (emerald obsidian 40 inch ultraedge heavy grade blade)
The mliace (large claws and black/silver square pommel emerald obsidian 40 inch ultraedge heavy grade blade)

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #4399 on: July 20, 2016, 02:37:39 PM »

I would love to see a regular size hilt (between 11 and 12 inches) that can split in half like Kanan's from Rebels.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4400 on: July 27, 2016, 05:08:05 AM »

I was pondering my newest Dark Prophecy while driving around earlier, and suddenly an image popped in my head.

Crimson Prophecy.

Right?

Azure would be cool, too, but the mental image I get...Crimson all the way.

And throw the pommel from the Crimson Menace on it.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4401 on: July 28, 2016, 02:18:06 AM »

I do have a few suggestions, that I would love to see on the product pages as options.
Please let me know if you like any of the following.
We'll go with some of the most popular sabers, and some that I feel need a little more in the way of options.
Archon V2.1:
We'll start with the neck, and how I feel it needs some broader color options.  Since it is already black, the logical options would be Gold, Azure, Crimson, and Silver.
Next is the grip section, which I feel needs a few cosmetic options.  Basically a standard version, and a granade style version would be interesting.  I would also like to see an option to leave this section black, or silver.
Next is the switch, an interesting option here would be an activation box in either black or silver.
As for the rest of the saber, I can't think of anything else to do to it.
Chosen One:
This is a saber that in my opinion is screaming for some interesting options.
Lets start with the emitter.  Different styles and colors come to mind.  Leaving the emitter silver, or making it gold would be pretty impressive.  Changing its shape would be interesting too.  Maybe three versions, the standard version, a more rounded shaped still slanted, and one with a reduced angle of slant.  The windos and no windows options are still a must.
The same color options could be said for the rest of the saber.  Maybe this could even apply to the grip.
Consular:
The only options I'd like to see on this saber are involving the shroud.  Holes along the back of it would be appealing, plus a selection of colors, gold, azure, crimson, and maybe even black would be interesting.
If the shroud were black, maybe the body would have to be another color, like silver, gold, azure, or crimson.
Guardian:
This one is almost perfect, it just needs some color options of its own.  Maybe black, gold, azure, or crimson for the shroud.  I'd leave the body itself entirely alone.

Duskheart
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -41

Bookaflock!

« Reply #4402 on: July 28, 2016, 05:23:44 PM »

Something I'd love to see Ultrasabers do - a TRI Led that has 2 LEDS for the main color, then the third is flash on clash.  I'd also love to see, perhaps on the obsidian V5, the addition of flickering, so we can make the blade flicker and shimmer without the emerald driver.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4403 on: July 28, 2016, 06:19:15 PM »

If we're talkin' Obsidian v5, threshold settings for faster motion and slower motion with different sound banks. The sounds could match the swing.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4404 on: July 28, 2016, 06:28:39 PM »

If the new version of the Obsidian board should include the flicker option, why not thinking about combining the sound and Emerald features in one board? That would also solve the problem that some of the hilts (v3) can only have one of these...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4405 on: July 28, 2016, 06:37:15 PM »

As long as the LED power is still running through a Buckpuck, I don't think you're going to get blade flicker.  That's the point of the Buckpuck, is to send constant current rather than have variations in input voltage causing variations in LED output.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4406 on: July 28, 2016, 08:14:09 PM »

Plus, US IS a business - there still needs to be a reason to buy the Emerald board...and, let me tell you, it's worth it.  Big time. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4407 on: July 28, 2016, 09:07:24 PM »

They could add some things to the MHS compatible parts you can buy. A slanted emitter or two could be nice, maybe a basic female to female MHS piece to go with the male to male couplers they have (like if you want to have a coupler on but disconnect the second saber and wanna just slap any ol' pommel on there but still want a couper piece cuz it looks neat/you like a slightly longer hilt) 

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #4408 on: July 29, 2016, 05:10:47 PM »

A pommle with a D-ring attached to it would be nice!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4409 on: July 29, 2016, 09:35:28 PM »

Yes. Some original slanted emitters to be added would be nice and different color options too. I'd totally go for a black one for my Shock saber for reasons Tongue I like the ideas of an Obsidian V5 board though. I really need to get a saber with a newer board at some point though. My Bellicose is so old school now Tongue 2012 but still

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: