Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1546733 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #870 on: October 04, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »

I just realized something. If US ever does get around to that oft requested display rack, it totally needs to be modular with a wall mount option of some kind. So if you only buy a one saber rack and a single saber, then buy two more sabers later, you can link the racks together for a display if you so desire. That would be cooooool...... Cool

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

jcm007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #871 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:22 AM »

As far as display racks are concerned here;s a thought if you want to display the entire saber and not just the hilt check out your martial arts supply shops.  While they are horizontal only I think a good starting point would be a Katana (Samurai sword) rack

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #872 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:06 AM »

I checked Katana sword racks the holders are too thin for a saber hilt

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

jcm007
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #873 on: October 05, 2012, 01:38:02 AM »

Ok fair enough I hadn't had a hands on look.  One could always hit a flea market, buy one on the cheap dissassemble it and use it as a temlpate to make one out of a denser and by implication stronger material?

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #874 on: October 05, 2012, 01:42:43 AM »

I built one on a similar principle as the katana rack, from wood, designed to be mounted on the wall. Works great, wasn't too expensive, easy to build. Only thing is I had to get a friend with a fancy saw to cut out the hook shapes. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

jcm007
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #875 on: October 05, 2012, 01:49:18 AM »

Hey I didn't say it would be easy (LOL)

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #876 on: October 05, 2012, 05:31:15 AM »

Jabari I totally vote with you on Darth Revan......but as I been told Just take a Shock LE and put the guardian pommel and you almost have an exact Revan......

I've been thinking about the Shock LE for exactly that reason.  Didn't think about adding the Guardian pommel, that's a great idea.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #877 on: October 05, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

I have a few small ideas.

How about adding the USB cord as a option like a blade plug and a wrench too the sabers with sound.
That way people don't forget it if they don't have it.

Also have 40" Blades as an option on more sabers like the Raven and Warglaive due to the claws.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Jedi_Grevan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #878 on: October 06, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »

Id like to see US make a Master Dooku lightsaber.......I have a drawn picture of it in the art section with some other lightsabers.......its not a hard piece but I think its nice looking saber.........you can also get a better look in the Jedi vs Sith Essential Guide of the Force......they have a pic of Master Dooku with it on his hip....before he choose the curved hilt n dark side

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you." Yoda

Starswirl
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

« Reply #879 on: October 07, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »

I find it impressive that most of the options, from the first page, at least, have been implemented already! Another example of the excellent customer service Ultrasabers always offers.

If you see fit to award me Force points, I prefer Light Side points.

4stringjedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder

« Reply #880 on: October 09, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »

In regards to the saber stands, illuminated stands look epic. That is all.
I was looking through some old US vids and came across the Rattlesnake. If you guys reissued that as a stunt (or V3 style so sound can be an option) I can promise you would definitely have at least one very happy customer  Wink

Lightside if you like point giving Smiley

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #881 on: October 09, 2012, 02:46:35 PM »

In regards to the saber stands, illuminated stands look epic. That is all.
I was looking through some old US vids and came across the Rattlesnake. If you guys reissued that as a stunt (or V3 style so sound can be an option) I can promise you would definitely have at least one very happy customer  Wink

A while back a lot of people were begging for its return.... it actually had a sound option IIRC.

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2035

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #882 on: October 12, 2012, 07:28:52 AM »

1 inch carbon fiber dueling rods for stunt work? Like if you buy a hilt with no electronics and want to do fan movies using US hilts. that'd be awesome.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #883 on: October 12, 2012, 08:44:12 AM »

One option I'd absolutely love is an exposed crystal chamber, especially if we can get that led to slowly pulse.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #884 on: October 13, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »

Jabari I totally vote with you on Darth Revan......but as I been told Just take a Shock LE and put the guardian pommel and you almost have an exact Revan......

I've been thinking about the Shock LE for exactly that reason.  Didn't think about adding the Guardian pommel, that's a great idea.

Well, here it is, a Shock LE with a Guardian pommel...

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: