Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1532500 times)
Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2895 on: May 15, 2014, 08:12:01 AM »

I'm always a fan of smaller one handed sabers (Initiate size) and I would love to see more smaller hilts available. In particular, I would love to see an initiate sized premium saber that has a machined design similar to the reaper.  A slanted emitter would be awesome too.

I strongly second this. MHS compatable one handed sabers. If it could be even an inch or so shorter than the Initiate v3 that would be a plus.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2896 on: May 15, 2014, 11:52:11 AM »

I strongly second this. MHS compatable one handed sabers. If it could be even an inch or so shorter than the Initiate v3 that would be a plus.

There is only so small they can go to be able to fit everything (LED module, switch, buckpuck speaker/battery pack, soundboard, emerald driver). My Archon and Shock are jam packed with just enough space for the thread of the emitter and pommel. There are combinations you can make for the shorter MHS hilts such as these that will make them one-handed. For example, I have the Overlord emitter on my Archon in place of the neck and emitter it comes with, and the Manticore low pommel, which brings the saber in at exactly 10 inches in length.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2897 on: May 15, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »

There is only so small they can go to be able to fit everything (LED module, switch, buckpuck speaker/battery pack, soundboard, emerald driver). My Archon and Shock are jam packed with just enough space for the thread of the emitter and pommel. There are combinations you can make for the shorter MHS hilts such as these that will make them one-handed. For example, I have the Overlord emitter on my Archon in place of the neck and emitter it comes with, and the Manticore low pommel, which brings the saber in at exactly 10 inches in length.

Bet that looks pretty cool. I think a Shock with an Initiate V3 pommel is like 9.5, something around in there.
Make it just barely large enough for everything to fit inside of them, of course.

Unrelated, how about something that attaches like one of the Raven's claws but points towards the pommel. Extends about 3/4 of the way down with enough room for fingers underneath, sort of like a hand guard.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #2898 on: May 15, 2014, 07:02:25 PM »

Ultrasabers as done so great things at this point that it's difficult for me to imagine better  Cool

Of course there's the curved hilt that a lot of us really want to see in the ultrasabers collection.
But there's an other cool feature i dreamed since a long time ago... A CRYSTAL CHAMBER!
Maybe an MHS emmiter with crystal? Or an MHS part between the body and the emmiter
who will possible to buy seperatly from a complete saber? But the led's will be maybe
too bright to see corectly the crystal?

(sorry for my english  Grin)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2899 on: May 16, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »

How about some Ultra Saber stands finally? I heard US was going to start offering them regularly awhile back but I guess they canned the idea?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2900 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »

How about some Ultra Saber stands finally? I heard US was going to start offering them regularly awhile back but I guess they canned the idea?

Some stands would be pretty cool, but they're also not very hard to make out of a variety of materials.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

DArkonnen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Thanks for the memories. 1959-2014

« Reply #2901 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12:38 AM »

Stands would be great! Maybe with felt on the contact points to protect the paint and finish on the sabers. UltraSabers logo on base.  Smiley

Graflex SE in Arctic Blue (UltraEdge) - Lord Vane's Luke ESB v.2 sound font

The Chosen One SE in Blazing Red (Midgrade) - Lord Vane's Darth Vader sound font (Vader breathing idle)

DArkonnen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Thanks for the memories. 1959-2014

« Reply #2902 on: May 16, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »

Some stands would be pretty cool, but they're also not very hard to make out of a variety of materials.

Some of us are lazy and/or untalented.  Cheesy

Graflex SE in Arctic Blue (UltraEdge) - Lord Vane's Luke ESB v.2 sound font

The Chosen One SE in Blazing Red (Midgrade) - Lord Vane's Darth Vader sound font (Vader breathing idle)

jyn-toar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2903 on: May 17, 2014, 02:48:24 AM »

US needs to stock a tiny female-female coupler...they say that their vented couplers can act as crystal chambers, but that in most cases requires coupling to another male end!  And it would actually be a bit of a money-maker for US, at least as long as there are saber enthusiasts who like to customize their sabers.  Pretty please? (even though this is just a wish list)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2904 on: May 17, 2014, 04:10:20 AM »

How about a teaser pic with that new emitter that's been flying around of some of the complete saber? Tongue Really curious to see what the design is.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

obiwanfrank
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2905 on: May 17, 2014, 08:06:56 PM »

ive been looking around online and i think ultrasabers should make a LIGHT WHIP

has anyone got, made or brought one???

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2906 on: May 17, 2014, 11:33:44 PM »

Point for the awesomeness of that statement

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

jabiscaro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #2907 on: May 18, 2014, 01:51:38 AM »

A black light blade color.

Owned:
Aeon V3 with Sound in BR
Dominix V2 in GB
Initiate V3 in VA
Dark Initiate V4 with sound in CG
Dark Apprentice V4 with sound in Tri GB
Apprentice V4 LE in FO

Wishlist:
Menace SE in CG
Shock in GB

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2908 on: May 18, 2014, 04:48:32 AM »

One of the other sabersmiths just released one so there might be some copyright issues to deal with .

A black light blade color.
Do you mean like a" ultravilot " led cuz you can get that from an indapendant supplier.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:51:40 AM by Relan Tarel jedi kinght » Logged

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 26

This is not the post you're looking for.

« Reply #2909 on: May 18, 2014, 05:56:46 PM »

I'm always a fan of smaller one handed sabers (Initiate size) and I would love to see more smaller hilts available. In particular, I would love to see an initiate sized premium saber that has a machined design similar to the reaper.  A slanted emitter would be awesome too.

I might be an oddball, but I've always preferred a longer hilt, though I do have a couple of shorties planned for off-hand use... I'm a two-weapon kinda guy. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: