Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Poll
Question: Which faction will our forum guild be?
Galactic Republic
Sith Empire

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Author Topic: I guess I'll be playing SWTOR.  (Read 84918 times)
Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »

i just killed off 750,000 credits last night adding augments to 6 pieces of columni gear....

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #286 on: January 09, 2013, 04:28:37 AM »

What server are we all on again? Now that my computer is up and running again I would love to play with you guys. Grin

Killic
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2013, 05:46:23 AM »

Ebon Hawk, Republic side.  Wink

Sabers: FO  Dominix V2 aka Torch
              FO Dominix V3 aka Flame Brand

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2013, 07:41:11 AM »

Awesome! Thanks. Smiley

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2013, 10:46:14 AM »

i just killed off 750,000 credits last night adding augments to 6 pieces of columni gear....

DAAAAAAMN you on Ebon Hawk?
That's expensive.

On Jedi Cov it's approx 35k for a mk6 augment kit then around 54k for a top level aug. Say 90k per kit + aug so 6 pieces would be about 450k

If it's any consolation though upgrading my armoring costs me approx 1-1.4 mill per piece, enhancement and mods are around the 850k mark.
Suffice to say I only have a couple of pieces of top level armoring...I also have 22.5khp before buffs so it's worth the cost. lol

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »

btw a heads  up for everyone, when you hit 50 you are sent 99 tionese commendations in the mail

this is enough to buy you your 5pc set and your offhand

id also recomend sometime before 50, capping out your warzone marks, because that will let you buy bracers and belt, as well as a main hand weapon, even though they have expertise on them, its still better than any drops you get for a while

Your commendations are capped for F2P, I only have 60 which means I'll never get those other 30 and I also have to purchase authorization to be able to wear purple gear.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2013, 04:30:26 AM »

So noob player Lv11 Sentinel on Coruscant, Ebon Hawk server. Anyone wants to help a noob out, my character name is Shyy'ran.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »

Just to make you feel a bit better...I dropped 850k on a single mod last night  Tongue

My tank now rocks around with 23.3k of health before any buff  Shocked

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2013, 11:20:54 PM »

my sentianl is level 37 so i have started playing pvp and i dont know how players push the attacks and move like they do on the vids. i know how 2 bind keys but how do u keep your hand on the mouse, move and push attacks. i just click on attacks and i have a disivatige. i have looked on utube but cant find nothing. please help me improve my TOR skills

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #294 on: February 06, 2013, 01:26:42 AM »

looks like I will be relearning how to play, and my characters. I have been away for far too long.

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2013, 07:59:58 PM »

my sentianl is level 37 so i have started playing pvp and i dont know how players push the attacks and move like they do on the vids. i know how 2 bind keys but how do u keep your hand on the mouse, move and push attacks. i just click on attacks and i have a disivatige. i have looked on utube but cant find nothing. please help me improve my TOR skills

MMO spec mouse.

I used a cyborg RAT MMO v7....I ahve 12 buttons within easy reach of my thumb so that's a whole row of skills easily available.  I've then set my skill bar so that the skills I can spam are the easiest mouse button to find and my rotation works in a logical series of button pushes.

psionicjedi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #296 on: February 24, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »

Do you guys have a single guild or are you spread around?   is it an RP guild and if not....You guys want to start one?

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2013, 03:47:00 AM »

My action bar is set up as such:
1  2  3  4  5  6  F  G  E  T  Q  X

Basic/bread-and-butter attacks are on F and Q; Melee are generally on F, ranged on Q.  E is usually my point-blank AoEs, G is whatever I feel like at the time.  X is used for taunts, on my tanks, or for stuns on my DPS/casters.  Numbers are usually my abilities with long cooldowns, or things I'll probably need in a pinch.
Shift + (whatever) for actions on second quickbar.  Ctrl + (whatever) for third quickbar.

Right hand focuses on mousework.

Or, as said above, an "MMO mouse" can work.  I personally don't like them, but they're an option.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #298 on: March 01, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »

My action bar is set up as such:
1  2  3  4  5  6  F  G  E  T  Q  X

Basic/bread-and-butter attacks are on F and Q; Melee are generally on F, ranged on Q.  E is usually my point-blank AoEs, G is whatever I feel like at the time.  X is used for taunts, on my tanks, or for stuns on my DPS/casters.  Numbers are usually my abilities with long cooldowns, or things I'll probably need in a pinch.
Shift + (whatever) for actions on second quickbar.  Ctrl + (whatever) for third quickbar.

Right hand focuses on mousework.

Or, as said above, an "MMO mouse" can work.  I personally don't like them, but they're an option.

I honestly don't know how I'd cope without the MMO mouse.

In terms of improving pvp skills learn your spec and your rotations VERY well.....might be worth checking out Noxxic.com for advise about rotations and procs.

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #299 on: March 01, 2013, 08:33:42 PM »

I honestly don't know how I'd cope without the MMO mouse.

In terms of improving pvp skills learn your spec and your rotations VERY well.....might be worth checking out Noxxic.com for advise about rotations and procs.

Especially with melee characters, i find there are more attacks than you can comfortably reach as a Jefi guardian or sith maurader.

on another note, does anyone play Empire on Prophecy of the Five?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: