Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Poll
Question: Which faction will our forum guild be?
Galactic Republic
Sith Empire

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: I guess I'll be playing SWTOR.  (Read 84954 times)
Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »

Keep an eye on these forums. I'll update when F2P goes live. It'll be soon... as in, the next couple of weeks. Well, as long as Bioware sticks to a Nov launch anyway.

Personally, I will more than likely stay with a subscription. I may not use everything, but it's nice to know that it's available to me when I want it, if I need it.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2012, 09:46:11 PM »

ok gotcha sol i may not post much but i watch these forums ... among other things  Roll Eyes glad to here its still "november" launch though

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2012, 10:28:52 PM »

I was actually rumored to be yesterday. According to what I hear, it's supposed to come with Patch 1.5, which is still on the PTS servers. If it does come with the patch, it'll be on a Tuesday.

But you know what they say about rumors.

Personally, I think they'll drop it the week of Thanksgiving vacation. Lots of people will be home from work and school, so they'll get the maximum amount of people logging in to try out F2P.

That's the way I'd do it anyway.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »

My main Jedi is also a sentinel and I am still trying to keep the colors the same as my real blades.. blue and green...

They are all scattered over servers now and I would love to move them to where we can play together...

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #244 on: November 08, 2012, 03:48:16 PM »

My main Jedi is also a sentinel and I am still trying to keep the colors the same as my real blades.. blue and green...

They are all scattered over servers now and I would love to move them to where we can play together...

I think most of us are on Ebon Hawk. I'm going to try and get a guild together and have everyone join. I know at some point Nero and Artorius had a guild on Tarro Blood, but I don't think that server is available anymore. I also don't know if they still play.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »

November 15th is when the transition will occur.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2012, 10:35:59 PM »

I think most of us are on Ebon Hawk. I'm going to try and get a guild together and have everyone join.
     Hope it's going to be a cool name, nothing with fuzzy pink something or another Grin     

My Socerer just hit 50 but still needs to do Hoth before going to Corellia

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »

I think most of us are on Ebon Hawk. I'm going to try and get a guild together and have everyone join. I know at some point Nero and Artorius had a guild on Tarro Blood, but I don't think that server is available anymore. I also don't know if they still play.

Anyway we can get some suggestions for guild names and run a poll?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2012, 02:09:21 AM »

Anyway we can get some suggestions for guild names and run a poll?

Sure. Let me talk with Nero and see if they are still playing. They may still have an active guild. It was called Suns of the Force, which is actually pretty cool. If it's no longer active, we can start looking at creating a new guild for us saber forumites. Smiley

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »

yes... agreeying to that... We might want a guild name that reflects the forum.

- Saber Force
- Ultra Force

or

- Force Focus

Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2012, 06:15:44 PM »

I was actually hoping to use their old guild name, Suns of the Force, as it was pretty well recognized during the early days of SWTOR. But, regardless, we should all decide together. Poll anyone?

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #251 on: November 12, 2012, 07:11:02 AM »

Cool i got some suggestions itll work for either side i think in lotro i had a guild called the wardens of the silver flame we could try darkwardens..

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #252 on: November 17, 2012, 12:21:19 AM »

so i logged in ant the 2 char limit don't seem to apply to me because i have 8 toons made(pre F2P) and i can log them all fine. I am on prophecy of the five server BTW, my toons are Xev'hor on Emp, Xev'ia or Yolei on Repub. it me up!

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »

If we dont all get our toons to one server this whole topic is no use :S Are e all willing to move 1 toon (I gather republic) to Ebon Hawk and start playing together?

Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2012, 05:24:51 PM »

We have a guild setup already with about 13 people in it, some from the forums like solinus and master nero, some from my work, and about 6 from river city jedi

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: