Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Poll
Question: Which faction will our forum guild be?
Galactic Republic
Sith Empire

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: I guess I'll be playing SWTOR.  (Read 84945 times)
Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2012, 03:07:50 AM »

Grin not sure this is related to this particular topic but... i hit legacy some days ago and just got lvl 2 on my marauder on the jedi covenant server(my empire server) sorry i cant have them on the same server too picky with my names but to get back on topic my sentinel is 21 and i have a shadow and smuggler  11-15 i think had a sage but couldnt stand how much weaker they were without lightning Tongue anyways names are same as my sigs say marauder-sentinel,sorceror-shadow,powertech-gunslinger see ya wwhen i check back in here other wise happy hunting

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2012, 04:33:44 PM »

umm lightning and throw are exactly the same lol

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »

nope

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2012, 07:06:43 PM »

I mean the Consular and Inquisitor have basically the same moves technically, but I can see the appeal of lightning over telekinesis.  You Sith types and your love of the flashy stuff Wink

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »

nope

actually yes, the damage is exactly the same and works exactly the same way, lighting does not do more damage than throw, shock does not do more damage than project, they are the exact same abilities

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2012, 08:06:23 PM »

Grin i didnt mean to rub you guys the wrong way with my rather short response  but i just like the sith version of the skills i still use light side saber crystals bsides blue aura style skills look too ive always liked lightning as being a sith goes well maybe "you" are taking offence master jedi

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2012, 08:11:59 PM »

Grin i didnt mean to rub you guys the wrong way with my rather short response  but i just like the sith version of the skills i still use light side saber crystals bsides blue aura style skills look too ive always liked lightning as being a sith goes well maybe "you" are taking offence master jedi

i thought you were saying the damage was different between the two lol

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2012, 06:58:01 PM »

I have an Inquisitor (Sorcerer) at L30, and I really like player her.  She is straight-up dark, and that can be a refreshing change of pace, after spending so much time with my Jedi Sentinal, who just made it to L50 a week ago. 

Between her dark nature, her distance-based damage, a hold, and healing, she has a little of everything!  The light armoring is a let-down at time, especially when the tank-y types don't hold the aggro.  But, all in all, she is one of my favorites!

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2012, 06:00:34 AM »

Well I just made a toon on Ebon Hawk, a Consular named Attoru.  Feel free to friend me if I happen to be online or whatever!

For now it's just a free trial (the sub for my main account expired finally) but once it goes free to play we'll see what happens...

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:46 AM »

Iam really upset my toon on Ebon Hawk(why is it called toon anyway?) is named Rifterr cause Rifter was taken for some odd reason.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2012, 06:54:40 AM »

Iam really upset my toon on Ebon Hawk(why is it called toon anyway?) is named Rifterr cause Rifter was taken for some odd reason.

They're called toons because in most MMO's the PC's (Player Character's) look quite cartoonish. Hence the name toon. I'll go ahead, and post this not just for you but for anyone who's a noob to MMO's. It lists pretty much every single MMO's related term such as NPC, Buff, and tons more. Wink

http://mmoterms.com/full-mmorpg-terms-glossary

Also the reason you couldn't user the name Rifter is because was already taken by someone else. They can't have more than one person named it, because it would cause problems with awarding different things. It would also make it impossible for anyone to mail you because then they would send it to you or the other rifter.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »

I realized that someone else had it, I just found it odd someone had taken it. I thought it was an original name on my part.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2012, 03:47:25 PM »

I realized that someone else had it, I just found it odd someone had taken it. I thought it was an original name on my part.

Yeah it's tough with actual words like that.  I'm just glad mine isn't a regular name or word - it's basically nonsense, an anagram of my last name.  "Nero" isn't long enough, so that's annoying... but oh well.

I figured I'd try Consular this time, since my level 50 guy last time was a Knight.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2012, 03:55:00 PM »

Yeah it's tough with actual words like that.  I'm just glad mine isn't a regular name or word - it's basically nonsense, an anagram of my last name.  "Nero" isn't long enough, so that's annoying... but oh well.

Just spell it, "Near-o" or "Neer-o" or "Neero". Grin

I'm still in shock nobody had taken Kham-ryn.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »

Got my lightsaber, WOO HOO!  That never gets old...

And now I'm on the Republic Fleet.  Anybody wanna do Esseles tomorrow?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: