Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Poll
Question: Which faction will our forum guild be?
Galactic Republic
Sith Empire

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: I guess I'll be playing SWTOR.  (Read 84935 times)
Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2012, 05:52:22 AM »

Well, I'm sleepless tonight so I'll go ahead and start my Marauder. Anyone who feel like tagging along, I'd appreciate the company. And the help too, of course Grin

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2012, 11:45:23 AM »

tom i played a jugger(28) for awhile but i think marauders(17) more fun but its best with a friend along and as the inquisiter goes i think sorc(16 atm) has a far better tree than asssasin(got one to 17) so decide for yourself brother

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »

On the Drooga's Pleasure Barge I have a Maurader and Soceror, both currently at level 37.  I have used the middle tree (DPS) for both and have had no problems getting knocked off.  Figured I would do the soceror on the Ebon Hawk server as a healer since no one else said they were going to heal.  I may just do the Mauader again, will cross that bridge when I close my eyes and pick-haha.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2012, 09:12:33 PM »

I love the game! I'll still continue my paid subscription as I really enjoy raiding in the operations (not available with free play). The game is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing more people play it! If you have trouble choosing a server The Fatman is a good one ! I'm in a well established Lightside guild there (Force Effect). My Jedi Sentinel is named Kamakazy.

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2012, 10:26:23 PM »

Apparently once it goes F2P 6 of the 8 character slots are locked and you get to CHOOSE which two are active..........

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »

Apparently once it goes F2P 6 of the 8 character slots are locked and you get to CHOOSE which two are active..........

I hate EA. All I wanted was to play the story of each class, so all the inventory/raiding/etc restrictions didn't matter squat to me. Now how am I supposed to play through all classes, if I can only have 2 chars active? Damn you EA. And damn you too, Bioware, for listening to these mother(beep)ers. And for the ME3 endings. And for DA2.

Yes I mad. Angry

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2012, 08:35:09 PM »

Interesting, I also do the subscription.   But here is a thought for those that have more than two toons and will not be subscribing -- If the current f2p will allow it -- Since you will be limited to two toons, pick the two that you like the best.  As for the other toons you have created, that will eventually be locked up, sell off their stuff then email the money and color/power crystals (that has been collected) to your two main toons.  Keep in mind that you can only email imp-to-imp and rep-to-rep.

I have done this a few times with less that 15 lvl toons that I didn't eventually care for the name, or some other reason.  Doing the above will give your two main toons some extra money. 

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »

I hate EA. All I wanted was to play the story of each class, so all the inventory/raiding/etc restrictions didn't matter squat to me. Now how am I supposed to play through all classes, if I can only have 2 chars active? Damn you EA. And damn you too, Bioware, for listening to these mother(beep)ers. And for the ME3 endings. And for DA2.

Yes I mad. Angry

That's not that surprising that's what most f2p mmo's do. They lock all the slots except for two its really nothing new. Besides you still can just create three other yahoo accounts, and put two other toons on each email. You'll have to log in more, but you'll still be able to play all the toons.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »

That's not that surprising that's what most f2p mmo's do. They lock all the slots except for two its really nothing new. Besides you still can just create three other yahoo accounts, and put two other toons on each email. You'll have to log in more, but you'll still be able to play all the toons.

Yeah, I guess. If only they weren't so greedy and lowered that subscription to, say, 7 bucks a month I'd pay for it. But 15 is a little too much IMO. Maybe I'll play the first free month, then grab one month of subscription. 2 months should be enough to get all my toons through their story, and with the august sale it would still cost less than the full game would.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »

Thought I would throw this out for discussion:  What/how are we planning to play in this guild?  By this I mean are we going to:  "Play on our own" and meet every so often to do heroics; or, are we going to establish some times in advance to meet and run through everything on a peticular planet as a group?

I have been in several different guilds and in most of them I've seen the different players on different planets throughout the galaxy, but none wants to group up to do FPs.  Most of the 50 lvls tends to hang out at the fleet station and do their dailys and weeklies.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »

I think playing whenever is fine, with so many of us starting fresh there should be lots of opportunities to group.

At 50 (okay before then as well) I pretty much lived in the war zones. I love pvp.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »

Shocked        well this sucks im with you guys there i need more than two i currently have three on jedi covenant well i got a question for qui tom or who ever played sage is it all that different from sorcerer because sentinel and marauder seem to work diffrently well anyway im playing on covenant untill kham gets his sentinel in

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »

Bummer!  My Republic characters are on Ebon Hawk, and my Imperials are on Harbinger. 

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2012, 03:46:08 PM »

i got a question for qui tom or who ever played sage is it all that different from sorcerer

Throwing rocks or shooting lightning:)  During chapter one both charactors are pretty much doing the same thing, and would be spoiling it if I said anything else.

My first ever SWTOR/online game that I played was a Consular that healed.  I personally had issues with healing and fighting at the same time, and always needed help with quests.  Now I think it was a matter of making bad choices with gearing and modding that made the toon week.  Much exp from trial and error later; I have a Socerer that is DPS and a Consular that is DPS and they are pretty much the same except for:
thowing rocks versus shooting lightning, and being lightside versus darkside.

One the Ebon Hawke server I am tooning a socerer that heals

Hope that helps shal   

Killic
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2012, 01:04:49 AM »

Yeah, I guess. If only they weren't so greedy and lowered that subscription to, say, 7 bucks a month I'd pay for it. But 15 is a little too much IMO. Maybe I'll play the first free month, then grab one month of subscription. 2 months should be enough to get all my toons through their story, and with the august sale it would still cost less than the full game would.

Throw 50 cents in a jar everyday. Then at the end of the month you have your 15 dollars for the subscription.

Sabers: FO  Dominix V2 aka Torch
              FO Dominix V3 aka Flame Brand

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: