Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag: Let The Force Decide  (Read 13221 times)
ZequarX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 05:09:04 PM »

LOL, just checked it out. Thats funny though, I woulda been a smart-@$$ and said something about the pretty bubble wrap!

The Guardian does look SCHWEEET in that guardian blue though...

When you give in to yourself and overcome you fears... The rest is easy- Sid Rigel

Light side points, please Smiley

"Dude I've been trying to get a hold of you all day."
"Oh, I'm sorry man, I was puttin up my Christmas tree!"
"Dude... it's July."
"Get the eff outta here?!?!"

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »

I thought about it, but a moment later the other pics were there. Wonder what it would have looked like turning the saber on in the bubble wrap?

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »

It would look similar to a non-HDTV...Blurry, yet visable Smiley

When you give in to yourself and overcome you fears... The rest is easy- Sid Rigel

"Dude... it's July."

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 12:16:40 AM »

SO since I'm having withdraws from not having my saber, I have made use of my cold steel training gladius and wooden bokken. I love the gladius, and I've gotten really nasty with it, sparingly using my off hand as support. I'm also not bad with the bokken, which is gonna be the closest i'll come to my mysterious saber. With a great imagination I can envision a generic saber and make the legendary hum of a real light saber..or Obsidian Smiley 

Oh well, this will suffice for now...

"Dude... it's July."

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 04:10:20 AM »

BAM!! SHIPPED! I may have it by weeks end... SHWEEEEET!

"Dude... it's July."

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 04:15:00 AM »

Good deal.  I will have to continuing waiting on mine, but will be worth it.

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »

Thanks man. Keep me posted about yours coming in!

"Dude... it's July."

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 05:12:19 AM »

Oh, I will.  Will definitely be posting when I get them.  Keep us posted on what you get for your grab bag.  Interested in knowing.

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »

Heck yea! I'm pretty darn interested as well. I got my email notification and it's scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday  Grin

Maybe the winds of fate will bring it here by tomorrow....

The nice thing is, is that I live in an apartment so if it's delivered when i'm not there, they will just drop it off at the office. And then my happy butt is gonna leave work early just to go play Smiley

Apparently I was supposed to grow up a long time ago, but that is currently on hold hahaha!

"Dude... it's July."

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »

Heck yea! I'm pretty darn interested as well. I got my email notification and it's scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday  Grin

Maybe the winds of fate will bring it here by tomorrow....

The nice thing is, is that I live in an apartment so if it's delivered when i'm not there, they will just drop it off at the office. And then my happy butt is gonna leave work early just to go play Smiley

Apparently I was supposed to grow up a long time ago, but that is currently on hold hahaha!

Oh, I will.  Will definitely be posting when I get them.  Keep us posted on what you get for your grab bag.  Interested in knowing.

Shadowous Phantom and ZequarX, would you two be so kind as to post what you get in my thread here as well: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=5756.msg74668#msg74668

It's curiosity, and also sort of a "what you might expect" advertisement for the guys at US. Smiley

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »

Yessir, I would be more then happy to post and let everyone know what I got!! I definitely wanna upload some pics to go with it, too!

"Dude... it's July."

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 05:22:47 PM »

Ncc, I will post there when the time comes, my current order was not a GB, but may use points to get one next go around. 

Don't worry Z, my wife says I am just a big kid also.  Pretty sure we all to some extent.  That or we are just remembering our younger years when we first saw SW and the light saber.  Kind of funny, cause it was my B-Day recently and I just threw SW in the Blu-Ray player and started watching.  My wife got into it and we have been re-watching all 6 movies.

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 10:19:12 PM »

Excellent man! Yea my wife loves my inner dork and makes fun of me at the same time Smiley oh well, boys and their toys lol. My next order is gonna be a Raven or a Manticore depending on if its out and the cash'ola is there  Grin

Another way I look at it when I upgrade my saber... I'll get my wife to start sparring with me and she'll fall in love! A good example of me being successfull in this besides getting her to marry me, lol, is downloading DC Universe online free for my PS3. Now, I come home from work and she barely notices I'm home when she's playing bahaha!

"Dude... it's July."

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 10:26:49 PM »

My next order is gonna be a Raven or a Manticore depending on if its out and the cash'ola is there 

Or the Bellicose...a little cheaper but still nasty Smiley

"Dude... it's July."

ZequarX
Knight Templar

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 02:45:31 AM »

So I've been looking up the different lightsaber forms and have decided to work on a mixture of form 3, 4, and 5. Primarily I wanna focus on form 5 but because I am agile and fast for a guy my size (6'2, 195lbs) I would like to utilize form 4 Smiley

Totally random but just thought you guys might wanna know lol. And there is a wookiepedia on all the forms describing the different stances for each form!

"Dude... it's July."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: