Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quick ship sabers  (Read 654 times)
Guz999
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 28, 2012, 01:02:16 AM »

Hi I'm looking for a saber but I hate waiting, that's why I want a quick ship one. I couldn't find any that were actually in stock so my question is : is there a section on the website that can tell you which sabers are actually available and could be shipped right away? I like pretty much all the sabers and I want one with sound so yeah thanks in advance.

If I can't find one that can be shipped fast I will probably order a saber anyway but it's just INCASE I can find a quick ship one that I like.

Red Bellicose w/ sound.

Vrakul
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:45:12 AM »

Hi Guz,

I just jumped on the home page and searched fopr 'Quick Ship' and came up with a bunch of choices:

http://www.ultrasabers.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=quick+ship

Quick Ship sabers state that they usually ship in 2-3 business days. Mine have always shipped very quickly, so I wouldn't worry too much about a long wait time.

Some options, such as pointed tips, call for an increased lead time. I've never ordered one, though, so I couldn't say what that increase is. You can always email [email protected] and they will have answers for you about lead/build times.

I'm not sure what the 'Stock Status' on product pages signifies, if anything. That may just be an unused part of the shopping cart (your saber may not show up in stock until they build it). I honestly have no idea about that one. In any case, the wait time from these guys has never been long. Cheers!  Grin

Customized Dark War Glaive, Fire Orange/Red
Initiate v2 LE, Sentinel Yellow
Dark Standard Issue, Blazing Red (my Sith Apprentice's saber)
Dark Liberator, Violet Amethyst (my Padawan Apprentice's saber)

"Ha ha ha ha, so I threw the senate at him. The whole senate! True story."

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM »

I'm not sure about the quick ship option, but right now the lead time seems to be pretty quick. People are getting their orders shipped out in just a couple of days.

Just last week I ordered a DWG with a few options included (Obsidian sound board with illuminate AV switch and covertec wheel). I placed the order on Monday, that Thursday (early Thursday I might add) I recieved an email saying my order had shipped. In fact, it's taking longer for FedEx to actually deliver it than it took for US to build it!

I've heard of other people having their orders filled in as little as two days this past week. So if you order now chances are you won't have to wait very long. That could change down the road if they get backed up on orders though, so take advantage of their quick service while you can.

Wink

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Guz999
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:00:05 AM »

Thanks for the quick responses guys Smiley. I'm really looking forward getting my first saber.

Red Bellicose w/ sound.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: