Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Belt Clips  (Read 689 times)
JediTimarick
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

A true Jedi embraces life.

« on: February 26, 2012, 01:53:51 PM »

This has probably been asked on the forum many times but I am looking to purchase an Ultrasaber (Belicose) to be used in my Jedi cosplay, and knowing the blade is removeable to just be a hilt is a bonus but I have one problem:

Nowhere on site does it mention whether or not there are special things whether it just be a knob on the side of the hilt of a belt ring, so I could clip it to my belt and just walk around with it casually at my side. Can someone get back to me on this? I would really like to have a lightsaber that is capable of dangling at my side when not in combat.

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:02:29 PM »

The Bellicose comes with a standard "covertec wheel" installed. You can clearly see it in the pictures on the Bellicose page, it's on the hilt about 3/4 of the way down. It's that little black thing sticking out of the side that looks like something you'd see on the back of one of those old cell phones. (actually, that's what they were originally designed for!)

All you'll need is a covertec belt clip and you'll be good to go. There's a thread around here somewhere that mentions where you can get them... I'll have to look for it though...

Edit:
Here ya go, read past page 1 as there are a few places mentioned throughout the thread...
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1801.0

BTW - if you check the FAQ you'll find info on exactly what you were asking about...http://www.ultrasabers.com/help_answer.asp?ID=21#294
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:09:26 PM by Arakan Steele » Logged

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

JediTimarick
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

A true Jedi embraces life.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 02:10:04 PM »

much appreciated my friend. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: