Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Change Order  (Read 2403 times)
Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 29, 2020, 05:48:49 AM »

Hi everyone,

i made some days ago my first order and can't wait to get it. Now my problem. After the order i have seen some Videos where all ppl tell that a common mistake from beginners is to buy a Saber without sound. So im thinking to upgrade it to a Saber with Sound. I wrote an Email on Sunday but didnt got a response. So just 2 questions. Does anyone now if it is possible to upgrade an Order an just pay the difference? And whats the normal time for a response? Im from germany and my email provider is german, not that my email is marked as spam. Smiley

Thanks for the help and have a nice Week.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 09:57:46 AM »

Hello there, due to the holidays, the release of Rise of Skywalker, and sales events, it has been taking some time for orders to get out to people due to the high volume of orders since.  Just know that Ultrasabers is working 24/7 in three different shifts to get sabers out to everyone. Except wait times of 4 to 8 weeks plus, longer if you live outside the United States.   

Please check out the (im)Patiently waiting for my... thread for more info since we've directed all questions about orders there: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.10380

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 10:41:57 AM »

Hey, im not waiting for my Saber. Im waiting for a response on my Email i wrote. Smiley I hope i can upgrade it. That the delivery will take some Month is ok for me. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 11:05:27 AM »

Ultrasabers is prioritizing building sabers over responding to emails, give them time, they will respond. You can always contact [email protected] or [email protected], one of them will get back to you

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 12:35:05 PM »

Another German ^^ Welcome!

Yeah, Inf0 already told you what to do - try one of the direct emails and not the generic ones. Don't worry, it's not very likely that your email will be marked as spam just because it comes from Germany Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 12:39:44 PM »

Hi Racona good to know. I tried an direct email. ([email protected]) I will just wait and hope i can get some Sound to my Saber. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 12:47:45 PM »

Keep us posted, Moikologe

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 05:03:23 PM »

In the defense of stunt sabers, every saber I own with the exception of one is a stunt saber. I lucked out on a mystery box and got a lite sound. Honestly I prefer playing with the stunt sabers. Yeah the sound is nice, but it's loud, and that makes it difficult to play outside at night without disturbing the neighbors (I live in a small village, but houses are still pretty close together). Don't let it stop you from getting sound if you want it, but don't think for a second it's necessary. Besides, everyone seems to instinctively want to make the hum with their own voices anyway, so you can make it sound however you want. =D

Light side points when warranted

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »

Haha ok thats one point maybe i should First try one without Sound and buy later another one with Sound. Arm with 15% hmm i will wait some days befördert the discount ends i think. Damn writing english with an German iPad sucks it trys to correct every Word. Sad

Edit: next question with a soundboard do i have always Sound? I thougt i can activate light with Ort without sound

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 05:42:08 PM »

I agree, when I first started spinning, I used a saber with Lite sound which doesn't have the ability to mute the sound. It gets old after a few minutes especially when you hand the saber off from one hand to the next and it thinks that it's a clash...

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 05:58:41 PM »

Ok so with premium sound i can mute the Saber? And with Basic Sound it is always on? Thx for the help. Smiley

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 06:02:07 PM »

I have heard that the high end ones can be set to mute, but I have not gotten my diamond saber yet so I cannot verify it.

Light side points when warranted

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 06:07:27 PM »

Yep, the Obsidian v3 and v4 as well as the Diamond board can be muted (v3 only via the UltraSabers Launcher, v4 and Diamond on-the-fly). Only Obsidian Lite has a fixed volume. You can use a tissue or some cotton stuffed into the pommel to muffle it, though (make sure you leave a bit of space between the stuff and the speaker so that it can still resonate, it might get damaged if not).

If you need more info, you can PM me and we discuss it in German Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2020, 06:20:46 PM »

Thx i wrote you an pn

Moikologe
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 08:14:22 AM »

Hey everyone, i got an email from Marlena and i have upgraded it to a Saber with V4 Soundboard. yay! Smiley So know i only have to wait. Cheesy
have a nice weekend everyone. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: