Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Menace CE review  (Read 2639 times)
DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -20

I will have my revenge!

« on: March 08, 2020, 05:58:10 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsMBj68jR7w&amp;t=14s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsMBj68jR7w&amp;t=14s</a>

Through Passion I gain Strength.....

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 06:10:32 PM »

Fantastic review.  Nice to see a complete setup for Darth Maul's saber.  I agree with the CE version looking closer to what Darth Maul would have had in the movies.  You can always weather it yourself and share that with the members here in the forum.  Dark side points given and welcome to the Forum.

MTFBWY
KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 06:18:44 PM »

You actually have two different blade options. The silver one is the midgrade blade and the white one is the ultra edge blade. You can order another one of either type to match which ever you like best. Anyway, I enjoyed your review. I like the single blade look too. Hope you enjoy your saber. Dark side point to you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »

LOVE the look of the CE menace.

It’s got me excited to receive my Flamberge CE.

Great review, well done x

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 06:36:55 PM »

Thank you everyone!!! Being part of this forum just increases my enjoyment of saber collecting. To have people who are just as big of enthusiast as me.  Smiley Smiley

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 06:38:28 PM »

Fantastic review.  Nice to see a complete setup for Darth Maul's saber.  I agree with the CE version looking closer to what Darth Maul would have had in the movies.  You can always weather it yourself and share that with the members here in the forum.  Dark side points given and welcome to the Forum.

MTFBWY
KDP

Thanks Grin

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 06:38:49 PM »

Thank you everyone!!! Being part of this forum just increases my enjoyment of saber collecting. To have people who are just as big of enthusiast as me.  Smiley Smiley

Most of us here are complete nerds and love to share in the joy of watching others get their sabers.  Its a really bad addiction and once you start its hard to stop.  

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 06:39:54 PM »

You actually have two different blade options. The silver one is the midgrade blade and the white one is the ultra edge blade. You can order another one of either type to match which ever you like best. Anyway, I enjoyed your review. I like the single blade look too. Hope you enjoy your saber. Dark side point to you.
[/quote  It's ok.... I have plenty more sabers to order. I'll get a matching blade on the next one Smiley Thanks

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2020, 06:40:44 PM »

Most of us here are complete nerds and love to share in the joy of watching others get their sabers.  Its a really bad addiction and once you start its hard to stop.  
Indeed it is!

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2020, 06:41:59 PM »

LOVE the look of the CE menace.

It’s got me excited to receive my Flamberge CE.

Great review, well done x
  Thanks! Can't wait to see the review on that Flamberge!

Locke Lo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 02:23:11 AM »

Love it! Congrats to you. I’ve always loved this staff and it’s on my list, but I’m leaning towards that crimson one myself. The dark one is tempting as well! Great review, thanks for sharing. Dark side points your way!

Arsenal: Manticore

Light and Dark side points welcome.😁

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2020, 03:46:07 AM »

Love it! Congrats to you. I’ve always loved this staff and it’s on my list, but I’m leaning towards that crimson one myself. The dark one is tempting as well! Great review, thanks for sharing. Dark side points your way!
Thanks!! I look forward to see which one you decide to go with?

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2020, 04:02:31 AM »

Great review! I’m currently waiting for my own Menace CE to arrive! I went all out with the Diamond controller because I didn’t see myself buying the 2nd half to complete the saber staff, but seeing your review and realizing how good it looks I might have to get another one  Grin

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2020, 11:12:18 AM »

Good review there and I'm liking the Menace, it's always been an interesting saber since I first watched Episode 1.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 11:34:32 AM »

Beautiful looking sabers you've got there. Congrats.

And thanks for the review. Maybe it's my lack of knowledge of English voices, maybe I'm correct. I just found it great to hear the proud and enthousiasm in your voice while you were talking about this saber.
Thank you.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: