Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Contact Information.  (Read 1316 times)
Theadjectivenoun
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 27, 2011, 06:13:41 PM »

Hello Fellow Geek and Nerds of the Star Wars Universe.

I recently purchased a saber from here, and I was more excited then a catholic school girl. Stuck in fresh batteries and showed it off to my father-in-law whom is a geek as well. We come home last night after spending a day, now my saber won't light and when it does, there is no sound effects or nothing, I open the battery housing to see any loose wiring but see nothing, I came to this website to see if I can find a phone number since many, many companies don't check their e-mails. I was wondering if there was a phone number to contact them.

GdFuzz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »

I would give them a few days..  From what I hear, the staff is on vaca until tmrw...   

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »

I would give them a few days..  From what I hear, the staff is on vaca until tmrw...   

This is correct.  They are away for the holidays, though we would be happy to try to help you out if you provide a bit more information.  You have an Obsidian board, right?  From your post I would guess that you use regular batteries in it, not Li-ion.  Have you tried new batteries in it after it went dead?

Theadjectivenoun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 09:03:54 AM »

Yeah new batteries and all, it won't make no sound effects won't light and when I get it to light it's flickers really bad, ad it saddens me cause it's going to be part of my 501st Costume.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:18:35 PM »

Flickering is indicative of a low-voltage situation.  This is discussed to great length on this forum.  What kind of batteries did it come with and what kind of batteries did you put in it?

Theadjectivenoun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 07:50:25 PM »

the latest Duracell batteries out on the market, and as for the batteries that came with it, I believe the cold drained them or something because when I got it, it wouldn't even turn on or anything, when we put in the Duracells it came to life.

Theadjectivenoun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 01:04:02 AM »

any word if they are back from vacation yet?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 01:28:39 AM »

any word if they are back from vacation yet?

I believe they are. Be patient, you'll get your answer soon enough.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 09:39:11 AM »

What KIND of batteries came with the saber?  You didn't answer that question.  Sounds like it came with Li-Ions and you installed Duracell Alkaline batteries in it, which would cause the problems you describe.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »

Like ultra said, they were probably li-ions. You should charge them once you get them. I don't know if putting the li ions back in will do anything to make it work..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: