Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Guardian trouble  (Read 1349 times)
zafris90
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 25, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

Hey Everyone! I just want to say that you guys are awesome, and I love your sabers. This is my first post here. So I have the guardian which looks amazing. However I can not access the battery pack on it. I took the pommel off, but the battery pack is packed in pretty high. I can't tell if the next black piece comes off after the pommel to get to the battery pack. I tried the help video with banging it on a table and my hand but no luck. I am reluctant to try and remove the emitter and poke at it because I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to mess it up. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

shamaffo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »

Hey who can i talk to with my problem. I got a new RGB Bellicose, but the purple setting isnt working...

hisher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »

It sounds like you only got the back end of the pommel off. If you unscrew that last piece you will be able to easily get the battery pack out.

Shami Pemas
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 10:56:12 PM »

Hey who can i talk to with my problem. I got a new RGB Bellicose, but the purple setting isnt working...

YOU just need to either A)recharge your batteries if you're using Li-Ion, or B) put in new batteries.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »

It sounds like you only got the back end of the pommel off. If you unscrew that last piece you will be able to easily get the battery pack out.

What he said.  Unscrew the entire pommel.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: