Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 116416 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2020, 03:41:47 PM »

Oh for sure. I bought one for my older boy when he was around the same age as his brother is now. Just a stunt saber. My daughter ended up wanting one too so I got her one as well. She was around 12 at the time. The youngest has been getting into mine lately and I decided to get him one too. He’s been so excited about it. I can’t wait till his gets here so he and his brother can duel. I’m just hoping my older boy doesn’t get jealous of his little brothers saber. Both are stunt but the older one has an initiate v3 and his little brother is getting a v4 le.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2020, 03:48:03 PM »

Just got hit up by Emory. Dominicide premium sound, PO to silver FOC. Really pumped...Wife is waiting on her premium sound Dark War Glaive in banes heart. With all the craziness going on, little bit of happy peaks in.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #332 on: March 19, 2020, 04:14:08 PM »

Nice man. That’s awesome. I’m glad to see that they seem to be finally getting caught up some what. I made a few adjustments to my raffle win and I’m waiting for the reply. Hoping they get back to me today so I can get it going and not have to wait another month for a response lol. The only one change I had to make that I would’ve preferred not to was choosing the windowless emitter.  I’d have preferred windows but can live without them.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2020, 06:52:37 PM »

Nice man. That’s awesome. I’m glad to see that they seem to be finally getting caught up some what. I made a few adjustments to my raffle win and I’m waiting for the reply. Hoping they get back to me today so I can get it going and not have to wait another month for a response lol. The only one change I had to make that I would’ve preferred not to was choosing the windowless emitter.  I’d have preferred windows but can live without them.
They got at me at frost because the dark war glaive pummel was out, so I had to pick the alternate pommel. And then I addressed the raffle prize.

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #334 on: March 19, 2020, 09:07:00 PM »

Well it looks like they’re getting to emails faster. I’ve had a couple replies now. I just hope they can keep track because I’ve had a few folks emailing me today. However, we got the changes made, upgrades paid and split shipment set up. I’m hoping to get another response that everything is good to go and fingers crossed that in a few days I get a shipping notification. Whoo.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2020, 09:11:06 PM »

Just received my Winter Raffle entry and 2nd place prize. I'm waiting for my video to upload before making the thread for the unboxing.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #336 on: March 19, 2020, 10:36:03 PM »

Finally got a email from Emory today on my Diamond prize from the Winter raffle and I chose the GRAFLEX CE with Sunrider's destiny and also will be shipped out with my winning raffle order of a Chosen one CE with Bane's Heart for Diamond finally something to get excited about with everything that is going on in the world right now.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #337 on: March 19, 2020, 10:51:47 PM »

Finally got a email from Emory today on my Diamond prize from the Winter raffle and I chose the GRAFLEX CE with Sunrider's destiny and also will be shipped out with my winning raffle order of a Chosen one CE with Bane's Heart for Diamond finally something to get excited about with everything that is going on in the world right now.

Congrats. Can't wait to see them, if you're going to post pics or video, of course.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2020, 12:41:58 AM »

Haha my non winning entry for the winter raffle was a premium Graflex with SRD. It’s slick

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #339 on: March 20, 2020, 06:13:00 AM »

It came in today and it is worth the long wait. Thank you Ultrasabers! My 2020 Winter Raffle Prize is a Initiate LE v3! So far, it's an amazingly comfortable lightsaber!

Hang on in there for those of you waiting, the wait is worth it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clgdmDI8PeI&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clgdmDI8PeI&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2020, 08:36:37 AM »

Sidious, very nice additions to your impressive collection.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2020, 10:54:37 AM »

Beautiful Fallen LE and Initiate LE V3 you have there, Sidious. I love the pink blade on the Fallen.  I love gold...

Congrats on your sabers!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2020, 01:46:19 PM »

Ooooh Now I may have to get a Fallen Le to go with my standard. Also it would make a great partner for my grandmaster le staff.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2020, 02:59:39 PM »

Very cool sabers Lord Sidious! I wouldn’t ever think pink would go with gold but I was definitely wrong 😍

I will say this, you open a box like a barbarian lol

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2020, 03:14:24 PM »

Well after getting the emails yesterday I got a shipping notification today. So it looks like I was right and my order has been sitting while my prize was reviewed. It just took about a month and a half for them to get to my email and respond. They have a tracking number and shipping estimate for my friends saber now that they have the address and payment for split shipping. My sons and my prize haven’t shipped yet though but I’m hoping they get sent soon as well.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: