Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 867   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2102143 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8640 on: August 28, 2018, 11:27:16 AM »

A few blasts from the past lol.

Looking good there, hazard.  I think this is the first time that I've seen you, costume's great by the way!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #8641 on: August 28, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »

Green is always good, Zren.

I remember those pics from a while back, Haz. It's good to see them again. I've always liked your costume.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #8642 on: August 28, 2018, 05:03:07 PM »

Thank you for the kind words, Dutch.  I will post the Consular and EH as a stag as soon as I can! 

Looks like you and your wife had a lot of fun despite you not being able to bring in blades.  I love your Gary Jedi robes, looks really well made.  How breathable is it with the robe and tunic and without the robe? 
Believe it or not, VERY breathable.  My only DIScomfort was from the 110 º F weather and the fact that there was no AC in the hangers (just some poorly placed fans).  Other than that, the fabric of the robes (broadcloth) is VERY lightweight whereas the tunics are a more durable cotton (my undertunic is a shirt I bought off of amazon).

My wife is working on sewing some embellishments; I'll post pics when complete  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8643 on: August 28, 2018, 05:06:34 PM »

Believe it or not, VERY breathable.  My only DIScomfort was from the 110 º F weather and the fact that there was no AC in the hangers (just some poorly placed fans).  Other than that, the fabric of the robes (broadcloth) is VERY lightweight whereas the tunics are a more durable cotton (my undertunic is a shirt I bought off of amazon).

My wife is working on sewing some embellishments; I'll post pics when complete  Smiley

Thanks for the info, Dutch. I'm working on a Gray Jedi costume but wanted to ditch the robes since the Gray Jedi don't normally comply with the Jedis and was wondering how hot these tunics and robes get. 

Please post pics when it's done.  Have a point.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2067

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8644 on: August 28, 2018, 05:27:26 PM »

Can't wait to see these "embellishments" Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #8645 on: August 28, 2018, 05:48:38 PM »

Looking good there, hazard.  I think this is the first time that I've seen you, costume's great by the way!

Thanks very much.  I haven't posted pics in many moon cycles but have posted A LOT previously I was more active.  If you go to my profile I'm sure you could spend hours going through my "posts by member" and see all the pics I've posted over the years.  My point I guess is that there's more of my face in there lol.

I remember those pics from a while back, Haz. It's good to see them again. I've always liked your costume.

Thanks, bro the feeling is mutual  Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8646 on: August 28, 2018, 06:01:13 PM »

Thanks very much.  I haven't posted pics in many moon cycles but have posted A LOT previously I was more active.  If you go to my profile I'm sure you could spend hours going through my "posts by member" and see all the pics I've posted over the years.  My point I guess is that there's more of my face in there lol.

You're welcome and I hope to see more, looking at some of your past pictures, your pictures are always professional looking.  My favorite sabers from you are the Archon and the Lost Gray/Fulcrum with those beautiful CG blades. 

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #8647 on: August 28, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »

This popped up today, I’m pretty sure I was about to get out of the costume and a heard someone yell “Hey! Maul!”  so I turned and posed lol.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #8648 on: August 28, 2018, 06:53:15 PM »

You guys all look amazing with your costumes!

I don't yet have a good picture of me wearing mine but I still wanted to share one with you guys.

This is the historic day when I held my first very own US saber. I got it only minutes before this was taken. Needless to say I was a very happy man.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8649 on: August 28, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »

This popped up today, I’m pretty sure I was about to get out of the costume and a heard someone yell “Hey! Maul!”  so I turned and posed lol.

Your Menace with the day blades look amazing, Sam!

You guys all look amazing with your costumes!

I don't yet have a good picture of me wearing mine but I still wanted to share one with you guys.

This is the historic day when I held my first very own US saber. I got it only minutes before this was taken. Needless to say I was a very happy man.

I know the feeling, Nox.  Looking good there, you looked like you just won the kid lottery there and ready for battle at the as time.  This is the first time I've seen you, good to place the picture with the name. Point for rocking my favorite color!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #8650 on: August 28, 2018, 07:11:19 PM »

I know the feeling, Nox.  Looking good there, you looked like you just won the kid lottery there and ready for battle at the as time.  This is the first time I've seen you, good to place the picture with the name. Point for rocking my favorite color!

I FELT like I just won the kid lottery (as I'm sure everyone here felt about the same when they got their first one).
Indeed it would be the first time you see me. It's the first time I show myself  Grin
Point back for being a fan of SRD!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8651 on: August 28, 2018, 07:12:12 PM »

@Nox, same here when I got my first ever Ultra Sabers dueling grade saber years ago, Liberator V2, I miss that saber Tongue Anyway, major Darth Tercept upgrade possibly this weekend by one of our own from here, no spoilers yet ;o Don't try to google possible spoiler leaks either, see what I did there, lol XD (How people likes to look up new Star Wars movie spoilers all the time without being surprised by the actual movies themselves) Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #8652 on: August 28, 2018, 08:08:46 PM »

point to Zren... for posting at 12:12:12 pm   Shocked Cool

Really good photos everyone !  I might get talked into sharing some sparring photos when I present the saber gifts that am still working on.  Both trainers have agreed to photos and even a video... so we shall see.  But every year I tell myself that am going to post Halloween Sith pics as Jedi Blondie did some good ones... but so far nada.  I'm not much of a cosplay person.  lol Cheesy

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8653 on: August 28, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »

Really good photos everyone !  I might get talked into sharing some sparring photos when I present the saber gifts that am still working on.  Both trainers have agreed to photos and even a video... so we shall see.  But every year I tell myself that am going to post Halloween Sith pics as Jedi Blondie did some good ones... but so far nada.  I'm not much of a cosplay person.  lol Cheesy

Do it, D7!  What do you have to lose?  The trainers are doing it and if you want, you don't have to cosplay.  Just take pictures of you and your sabers.  Either way, I'm sure that they'll be great!  Point for motivation

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #8654 on: August 28, 2018, 10:08:21 PM »

I signed up for Cang Snow's lightspeed tournament and this is my entry portrait

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?ui=2&ik=6cf2750a0d&view=fimg&th=165828d4269df913&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-dA2_12_3Zzc7LKo5s4iJJb8VBCkkSUHtr9Tstb4-Eygzz09QA3ovSz5I0Z7VWAt2m-M25FuzoleCkqV3TK8ciWCrN0F5SAEyeyx9llenME1PL3oqRiZ52-Q0&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1535493706008&rm=165828d4269df913&zw&atsh=1

sorry for the weird link. It's the only way I can make photos work

I have a Sentinel V4 le and an Apprentice V4 le both in Blazing Red

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 867   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: