Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 867   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2105001 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8610 on: August 27, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »

Looking good, have a point, LAK.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8611 on: August 27, 2018, 05:17:15 PM »

Lady Agana you guys look awesome!! I absolutely love it!!! I’m hoping for costumes for my clan soon. Looks like so much fun.
Thanks but we’re not a clan lol. That is a Darth Vader, not our Darth Vader.

Looking good, have a point, LAK.
Thanks Infinit01 but don’t forget to offer one to my Partner In Crime as well  Tongue

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #8612 on: August 27, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »

They’re not the best photos, but we had fun!  I think my Tri Cree LEDs and day blades hold up pretty well in direct sunlight.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8613 on: August 27, 2018, 06:09:12 PM »

Thanks but we’re not a clan lol. That is a Darth Vader, not our Darth Vader.
Thanks Infinit01 but don’t forget to offer one to my Partner In Crime as well  Tongue

I did give him one as well.   Cool

They’re not the best photos, but we had fun!  I think my Tri Cree LEDs and day blades hold up pretty well in direct sunlight.

This one got really close right there, Sam!  Who won in this one? I really have to know, the fact that you're on here all posting pictures already tells me that it's most likely you. 

Is it me or do two Jedis always seem to attack you at one time or another?  Maybe it's the double bladed staff that attracts them?  I can't imagine you welding a single lightsaber after seeing all of these pictures when there are two Jedi's fighting you on most of them.  Point for the great pictures and the costume!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #8614 on: August 27, 2018, 06:34:04 PM »

Point for sharing Samhain138!

Is it me or do two Jedis always seem to attack you at one time or another?  Maybe it's the double bladed staff that attracts them?  I can't imagine you welding a single lightsaber after seeing all of these pictures when there are two Jedi's fighting you on most of them.  Point for the great pictures and the costume!

"Always two there are, no more no less, a master and an apprentice" (OK, that's a reference to the Sith but it also seems about right for Jedis. They aren't often alone)

It is possible to fend off two opponents with one blade. But I'm sure there it a great temptation to attack together when they see someone with a double-blade. It almost feels like a challenge, something that says "I'll take all the opponents at once, no problem".

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #8615 on: August 27, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »

Feeling evil red tonight

Love the look of that blade combined with that hilt and pommel Zren  Smiley

These were taken last week, just playin with my outfit.
Tunic is a undershirt from Twin Roses, material is the Mace Windu material, had her make me a dickie with hood, works but kept having issues so I have a robe/cape from Etsy, made with Linen. ( https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1476182962 )
Also had another Etsy seller make me custom bracers and bought some goggles to finish it off.
I'll post more later with the robe.cape

Croft  Grin

Awesome pics Croft!  And fantastic setting  Smiley

My Aeon V4 and Dominix LE V4 twins as a staff. Need to take a picture of me and my Consular and EH as well. Stay tuned.

Wonderful saberstaff Intinit01!  I can't wait to see your Consular/EH combo  Wink

Darth Logos with Progect: BOOYA!, Lady Kath with the EH and Darth Vader with a Chosen One (off brand)

Incredible pic LAK!  You and Logos (with an adorable mini-Vader) look absolutely stunning!

Wow Sam, those pics are fantastic!  All three of you look awesome!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #8616 on: August 27, 2018, 07:30:46 PM »

And here are some pics from the con my wife and I went to this weekend.  Sadly, I couldn't take my blades in nor was there much of a SW presence  Sad

BUT, the Mando mercs (as well as General Madine) were all awesome!  I'm the Gray Jedi in the middle   Smiley

...And here the Jedi Master meets Master Chief  Wink

A shot from outside the Hangers:

And one without my robes:

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8617 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:59 PM »

Thanks Dutchman!

Some great pics of your own, point!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #8618 on: August 27, 2018, 07:56:59 PM »

No blades?  Booooooooo!  Still looks like you had a good time though.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8619 on: August 27, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »

And here are some pics from the con my wife and I went to this weekend.  Sadly, I couldn't take my blades in nor was there much of a SW presence  Sad

BUT, the Mando mercs (as well as General Madine) were all awesome!  I'm the Gray Jedi in the middle   Smiley

Thank you for the kind words, Dutch.  I will post the Consular and EH as a stag as soon as I can! 

Looks like you and your wife had a lot of fun despite you not being able to bring in blades.  I love your Gary Jedi robes, looks really well made.  How breathable is it with the robe and tunic and without the robe? 

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8620 on: August 27, 2018, 09:36:52 PM »

Darth Logos with Progect: BOOYA!, Lady Kath with the EH and Darth Vader with a Chosen One (off brand)

recruiting them young?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8621 on: August 27, 2018, 09:48:33 PM »

Love this, looks like a great time was had!

Always killing it Sam, you put in a ton of work on your gear and skills and it shows!

BUT, the Mando mercs (as well as General Madine) were all awesome!  I'm the Gray Jedi in the middle   Smiley

I see you Dutch! Looking good my man and you got this sabers working even if those clowns didn't let you bring in the blades.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8622 on: August 27, 2018, 09:48:42 PM »

recruiting them young?
We didn't have to recruit him, he saw the sabers and came to us. Whipped out his blade and challenged Logos on the spot

Love this, looks like a great time was had!
Thanks tx

Darkside Points Please

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #8623 on: August 27, 2018, 09:57:09 PM »

Love your Grey Jedi costume Dutchman! Looking bad ass my friend  Smiley

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8624 on: August 27, 2018, 10:05:56 PM »

We didn't have to recruit him, he saw the sabers and came to us. Whipped out his blade and challenged Logos on the spot

title for that one should be 2 and a 1/2 Sith  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 867   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: