Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 257917 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2013, 01:03:30 AM »

I had one of the supposed professional saber guys hate on my videos and reviews when I had nothing bad to say about Ultra Sabers. It was my first Aeon video I think. I just loled at them. Second thought I think it was my Bellicose reveal because I have Obsidian on it. I just brushed off what they said.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #421 on: October 19, 2013, 05:17:36 PM »

The bastards who run youtube yank everything worth watching of there. Copyright? Bullshell! They are lying motherfrellers. Angry I've had to deal with them for years, and they even banned me, but I came back. Trust me, you didn't violate anything.

Since the jist of my video was a "behind the scenes" type where I showed what they showed on screen and then I would do the "but this is what they forgot to show" part, yes I did violate copyright.  They claimed to be telling the "truth" that the sabers had inferior blades yet I would take the blade off to the side like they did and hit it with a hammer and then return it claiming that "wow this just happened from hitting my friend's Hasbro" like one particular guy did in a video.  I didn't stop the camera like they did.  I also recreated LED's with hot glue and nuts like another did.  I then shoved it into the end of my Libby and then would do my "box opening" without the box anywhere near and then rant and rave like another did when I would hit the emitter end on my palm and the LED assembly would fall out.  

It was interesting that the guys that filed copyright violations were the same video producers I was bringing to light in my "The Truth about the Truth" video.  They in a nutshell admitted to me that they were doing those things and therefore should never be believed again.  

A close friend managed to get onto their FB site since I am banned and published the cease and desist notice I received but it was pulled down in under 5 minutes and he was blocked from their private group.  

So I received a warning from YouTube.  Big deal.  I was just happy to get under their skins for once.  While I was once able to access their "Truth" FB group, I did learn that many of them are racists and bigots.  They bullied on a young Chinese man because he shared the same first name as Ultra and thought it was Ultra on their site.  You would not believe the things I saw posted by those guys.  Nothing that should ever be repeated I can grant you that.  

If a person is going to hate, you can rarely change that.  When someone tries to pass fiction as scientific fact, that gets this scientist enraged.  

I had one of the supposed professional saber guys hate on my videos and reviews when I had nothing bad to say about Ultra Sabers. It was my first Aeon video I think. I just loled at them. Second thought I think it was my Bellicose reveal because I have Obsidian on it. I just brushed off what they said.

This often the very best way to handle things.  I have watched two friend spiral out of control and have both of their YouTube channels shut down and never got their subscriber base to return to pre-shutdown levels when they made up and returned.  Never let things get too personal.  

EDIT:  I don't encourage others to attempt to violate anyone's copyright for any reason.  Your personal work should be just as original and sacred to you as their's is to them.  If you have to use someone else's resources, it is always a good idea to get their permission first and get it in writing.  If you are doing your own slant on something, it is a very good idea to give them credit.  EX:  People have created modification videos but they reference that their base saber was the Ultrasaber's Prophecy and so forth.  I use music from Eiffle 65 in my vids and I give them credit at the end. 

Always try to work out your problems with any manufacturer or distributor by doing it face to face or via telephone so that you have some contact with them.  Going to YouTube with vid rants, Facebook with dissent groups, and or just ranting on forums is bad form.  It is more professional and never assume that someone's silence is an admission of their guilt. 

I deleted that video I created because once I had time to reflect, it was in bad form.  Sometimes you have to kill them with kindness or silence. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:33:39 PM by bluespike74 » Logged

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #422 on: October 19, 2013, 07:52:53 PM »

I agree, but when you post a loving tribute to a dead kid and the YT bastards yank it off because of WMG bullshell, then we'll talk. (I disputed it though.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:56:30 PM by Darth Zant » Logged

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2013, 03:42:29 AM »

I feel like I should share my one issue story here, which was handled amazingly.
During one of the Summer deals, (the one with the Free Initiate giveaway) I ordered a couple of sabers for myself, and placed an order with my friend to hit the $400 price minimum. I was out of town when the package arrived, I had it shipped to my friend's place. Everything was pristine, except for one thing. He had me place an order for a Phantasm V3 staff, but he received a Phantasm staff instead. I checked the order form, and I HAD chosen the V3. No mistake on my part, but instead of overreacting and spreading the hate I had him email me a pic of the hilts and shipping box. I emailed Deep about the error, expecting him to just refund the $10 difference.
He gave me the following options( not word for word, I no longer have the email, sorry!)
1. Send the two hilts back, and we will send you the correct hilts when those arrive.
Or
2. Keep those hilts, and purchase two replacement Aeon V3 hilts for a discount base price of $40 each (cutting the price down $30 each).
After consulting with my friend, since they were his sabers, in the short time he had them, they had grown on him and he decided to keep them. However, he didn't want the two new hilts. I didn't want the hilts in the colors he ordered them in(CG/AB). I know, I'm picky. So, I continued to keep communicating with Deep to resolve the issue. I asked, and Deep said I could order the two new hilts in any colors I wanted ( if I paid for the premium colors, the $40 was just the hilts). And that's how I got my FO and VA Aeon V3's, and they are of superb quality, no BS'ing here! At the time of ordering via $80 worth of req. charges, as Deep instructed me to do, it was the Summer Raffle. I ordered a few other things to tip over the $250 limit, but afterwards in a final email told him to void my ticket if it was ineligible. He replied that it was eligible and had been entered. Didn't win, but that's OK! Grin The fact that an order meant to resolve an error was still Raffle-eligible was outstanding.

So, long story short:
Deep resolved a customer service issue masterfully, and that is just another reason I am faithful to US, as I have purchased 3 more since then(one a gift). When one would think an issue would tarnish a company's image in my eyes, I only have more faith in US now.
Keep doing what you do, Ultra and Deep!  Cool

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2013, 12:35:32 PM »

Excellent story and point awarded.  Cool heads always prevail. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2013, 04:40:57 PM »

See, that's what I love here at US - had a similar issue regarding a cracked (and obviously non-working) blade plug, and I was offered two undamaged ones free of charge with my next order Cheesy Of course I agreed!
Light point for you, Lord Krankenhaus ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #426 on: November 08, 2013, 10:41:47 PM »

This is why I also love Ultra Sabers. Deep is always quick to solve anything and everything. Some of the high end elitist just needs to get over it. I'm going to keep growing my collection and next up is the Consular for I've been eyeing that saber ever since it came out but same with a few others but I can only do so many at a time. Wish I could do all my wants though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2013, 11:32:42 PM »

This is dumb. People will say anything for popularity sometimes. Why would you prosecute a Small Business? It's like kicking puppies! Shame on those rumormongers...  Angry

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #428 on: November 14, 2013, 02:12:06 AM »

Keep doing what you do, Ultra and Deep!  Cool

Your signature is cute!

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #429 on: November 14, 2013, 02:15:32 AM »

Your signature is cute!
Hey, thanks. We took a lot of pictures while goofing around with our friends that night, but that's one of my favorites.

To keep this thread on track, the three sabers I talked about earlier in this thread arrived weeks ago, and were all completely flawless. Still a happy customer! Cheesy

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

rizalsoulisa
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #430 on: November 15, 2013, 06:35:01 PM »

Just sharing.
My first option of getting a lightsaber (after Hasbro) is NOT ultrasabers.
To be honest, googling the name, I found a lot of negative posts.
BUT...
I did send an email to three sabersmiths (incl. ultrasabers).
Guess what? Only US answered.
The others (who might I mention just post their design without price tags) till now still never answered.

So I decided to buy a saber from US...

And NOW?
My community has between us:
- two Stunt Initiate sabers,
- a Sounded Phantom
- a Sounded Manticore
- a Sounded Dark Liberator
- a Sounded Dark Catalyst
- a lot of UE blades, Mid AND Heavy Grades

...and all functioned as advertised.
...and we banged them a lot too, since we do mostly battle stunts and choreography.

And even when we are not buying, Emory always replied our emails regarding his product line.

So I really don't understand the negative reviews...especially since the so-called TOP LINE sabersmith does not even bother to reply their potential customer emails.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #431 on: November 18, 2013, 03:27:30 AM »

The negative reviews are all because of a personal vendetta that some other prominent members of the light saber community have against Ultra, Deep, and the crew at US.  PM me if you want to know more and if you can't find your answers here as some of the issue might not be good to be publicly discussed.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2013, 10:10:07 PM »

not to mention an amazing forum, with an amazing slew of forum members making amazing ideas for ultrasaber to be able to pick from whenever they feel like they need to make a new product Smiley

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2013, 05:51:35 PM »

I'll be honest. When I first heard of Ultrasabers, I'd heard good things and bad things.
 - I should point out, I've never heard the whole story behind the rumours spoken of, and I don't want to -
I heard good reviews saying that the sabers were great, and a few reveiws saying that they were poorly constructed, and came with bad service.

so, earlier this year, I finally decided to order a Saber. I went for a Dark Standard Issue v3, in Blazing red. no sound, standard setup.
I'll be honest, I still wasn't completely sure about US at the time, so I went for the cheapest saber that made me go Wow.
and then, less than a week later (for the UK, that's good shipping time) my saber showed up.
honestly, I expected the saber to disprove some of the stuff I'd heard one way or another.

and it did. but it wasn't better than the bad reviews. it was better than most of the good reviews.
Part of this might be the DSI itself, it's a brick of a saber. and I mean that in a good way. it's solid. it knows it's solid. it knows you know it's solid. and
damn are those LEDs bright.

few things scare me.
heights - or more specifically, falling from them
Spiders - creepy little things.
looking into an Utrasaber LED. I've never done it. Never will. those things light up like magnesium on fire.

so it's true I don't know the rumours. I don't need to. as Emory says often in the videos, these sabers really do speak for themselves.

reveiws and rumours can swing either way, but quality never lies. and, if there's one word than can be applied to my (rapidly growing) Ultrasaber collection, it's Cool.

also Quality. good Quality.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »

And now (according to your sig) you already built up a nice little collection of Ultrasaber products. It's always nice to see that rumours are rumours and not reality - and that customers forge their own opinions about companies, products and service once they gave them a shot.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: