Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 257919 times)
bateu47
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #405 on: August 18, 2013, 06:57:22 AM »

not taking anyone's side since I've been around the internet regarding ultrasabers and seen some interesting posts from both sides        those sides being US and other businesses/customers

as for myself I don't suspect that US takes part in illegitimacy in any way but I have noticed that they can be a little passionate about their product; other than that

regarding US product itself; it is as far as I know the only combat capable lightsaber without worry of damage

so I wouldn't call the materials used to construct the sabres inferior or 2nd rate by any means

in closing YOU CAN HAVE FAITH IN THEIR PRODUCT NO b@#$&#^ so don't be afraid of these guys      they know what they're doing

just to be clear I'm not attacking or bashing anybody              thanks for reading

DSJ
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #406 on: August 18, 2013, 09:24:33 AM »

This is my first time to own a lightsaber from Ultra Sabers and I am new to this forum as well. I am neither affiliated with the company nor do I personally know anyone from Ultra Sabers. Hence, I am providing an external opinion about the subject. I ordered my saber from Ultra Sabers last Sun evening and received the actual product at noon Fri (5 days total). In my opinion, that was extremely fast and efficient considering that the saber was shipped from the US to Southeast Asia. I opened the box only today Sun and got my first view, feel and experience with my customized Guardian saber. The actual saber was way above what I expected as compared to my existing collection of lightsabers from the 2 manufacturers of SW sabers. I really like the feel, handling, brightness and especially the sound of my new Ultra Saber which, as I believe, was reasonably priced compared to the other brands of customized sabers available in the market today. So my final word, the customers always has the final say. If you believe that the product you get is the best value for your money then go for it whatever others say. Thanks to the people at Ultra Sabers. Keep up the great work. I will definitely place another order with you before this year ends.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 09:31:53 AM by DSJ » Logged

SaberFan22
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2013, 06:55:20 PM »

I just found this page on Facebook and was about to question but then I found this thread and it cleared everything up. I didn't read all 28 pages but I did see a comment saying not only does US have brilliant customer service but also the fellow US customers are more than willing to help. I'm new to this community myself, but I couldn't be happier with the service I've received, the help and information I've been given and the people I've spoken to. Keep it up you guys!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:57:09 PM by Ultra » Logged

Shock LE in Violet Amethyst
Dark War Glaive in Pyrestone Orange

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #408 on: August 18, 2013, 07:19:36 PM »

Yeah there is an anti ultrasaber Facebook page out there and it is quite humorous ... They claim ultrasabers is a terrible company and they censor everything ( which a company has a right to do on their own forums and they have a right to go after those that slander their company, employees or image) and yet the Facebook page edits their own comments and feed to make ultrasabers look bad...

Haters gonna hate ...

I don't even put ultrasabers on the same level.

I had a terrible experience with one of the companies the Facebook page seems to glorify and that experience brought me here and I got one with sound to boot the other company on its arse...

My experience-

Other guys - took month to get back to me before I even got a response on my build questions

US - 24 hours all questions answered

Other Guys- 4 month estimate on build time for a very pretty but not combat ready saber I didn't care it was going to be for cosplay

US - ordered my first saber on Saturday and it was in my hands on Wednesday

Other Guys - 600 estimate

US - I've purchased two sabers here for 350 ... One with sound and one without

Other Guys - when I finally got it - it was completely wrong - meaning they shipped me the wrong custom saber and they "lost" mine

US - no problems at all came shipped well exactly what I ordered

Other Guys - 2 months of emails phone calls and finally until I threatened legal council with a letter from a law office I got my money back ( oh yes I had already sent the wrong saber back)

US- nothing but good customer service and a helpful community

Other guys - their community is much like the company stuck up and could do no wrong

So far Ultrasabers will have my business indefinitely

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Zaroterest
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2013, 07:50:20 AM »

Its always the same...let them do their talking...I for myself never do what these guys say....always have my own opinion about things....so i  never ever had a problem with Ultra. First purchase was a Grabbag to my german adress around 3 years ago (all plastic era)..International delivery went really good and fast...Customer declaraition was filled so i could get my saber real quick....then there was the Malice send to my friend at the Ramstein Base last year...real quick delivery to the Army Airport in Ramstein/Germany...and now Extra parts to turn the Malice into a beaststaff also to my friend...the last two times Ultra contacted me via mail because of the real shipping costs....response time was around 24 hours...so real fast...

I would do any time again business with Ultra...

ArdrekSkyine
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #410 on: August 27, 2013, 05:47:26 AM »

UltraSabers 4 life...... Why choose anything else?? youll just get jipped unless you go with US.

May The Force Be With You

marquis_devaux
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #411 on: October 05, 2013, 03:30:05 AM »

I would say US is doing something right considering I have purchased 9 of them so far (8 for me, one as a gift for a very good friend).  Yes they censor their forum, but it is THIER forum!!  They can do what ever the heck they want with it.  It is one of the perks of owning something.  Cheesy Do not like it start your own forum.

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »

I prefer to do my talking with my Sabers and then let the public vote with their wallets.

Grin Too bad we can't REALLY do the talking with our lightsabers if you know what I mean:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:06:06 PM by Darth Zant » Logged

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #413 on: October 15, 2013, 01:01:20 PM »

So I will say this and leave it alone, which is my advice to Ultrasabers...
You guys make a great product!!! If anyone has a problem with build quality, price or complaints they need to be and should expressed to the company not the world. Simply put blabbing your personal gripes across internet boards, youtube or wherever is just childish! This is a hobby for people who love lightsabers! LOVE LIGHTSABERS!!!
Enough ranting from me sorry, I've been watching to much "foamy the squirrel"
Anyway US started this thread to put the "childishness" where it belongs away from this forum so I will not reply,  repost or comment any further on the subject! US to you guys I say "keep making great and affordable products,  that look good and I can play with. You guys are AWESOME!"
Sincerely your Lord and Master...oops sorry foamy

Lightside points if any are given

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #414 on: October 18, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »

I've never had a problem with any of my Ultra Sabers. I have 3 of them with the older LED set ups and 4 with the newer modules. My Bellicose was my first Obsidian saber ever and I love it to death. Has good weight, good balance especially with a Heavy blade, amazing design. Its a nice and solid combat ready saber same with the others I have and the more plain sabers leave room for customization which is good to make it your own. I've always had replies from Deep, he's super quick to reply to anything you have to ask or say or request. Anyone loyal to Ultra Sabers or that has a huge collection already just isn't going to give it up from people being childish. I've seen people on here with 20 plus sabers which is amazing. Anyway, all I have to say is don't always believe the lies others say. Especially videos where they show a saber is broken because most likely they did it themselves.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #415 on: October 18, 2013, 06:52:23 PM »

I didn't know any saber-selling website so far, but I can hardly believe that one does NOT love US...I can't think of any company whatsoever that is so customer-friendly Wink Just take the raffles - what company gives away hig-quality products together with an order placed with such a high frequency? Nearly anyone! And any question or complaint is answered right away - in a friendly way, mostly linked with a suggestion how to solve the issues...most companies don't even answer on mails let alone making any suggestion how to solve a customer problem!

So, whatever anyone might say about US - look at companies around you and compare their performance to the one US offers! You will soon find that US does a much better job than most other companies!

Keep on going like that and don't change anything - you're just doing great, US!

The Force (and customers) be with you - always...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #416 on: October 18, 2013, 09:46:01 PM »

It has been a long time since this thread began.  There are many saber manufacturers out there.  Everyone has their niche and some do some good work and others not so good.  Every company has ups and downs and customer service is not always the most pleasant thing to deal with. 

The original nay sayers have pretty much been side lined.  There is a great moderation team on this forum that have followed the rules.  Some of us have become part of Facebook groups and other forums that are super friendly as well. 

I personally like the grab bag options because you get discounted hilts that you can experiment to make a saber more your own. 

I agree with Zren post earlier that most of the things posted in vids and pics were things done by the creators of the vids and pics.  I did a video shoot showing how I could recreate those same conditions but had my vid yanked due to "copyright" infringement.  If those guys were telling the "Truth" about sabers, then why the need to file copyright unless I was dead on the spot.

Anyhow, I have seen a great deal of peace and harmony returning to this hobby and seen a great number of branching outs occur.  We have the masters at TPLA that have aided many people in exile with being able to improve saber techniques.  Some have become saber builders themselves and created LED's that will outshine others on the market. 

US has created a wonderful atmosphere here on Saberforum that has taken root on other forums as well.  I believe that many of the members on this forum were major players in making that happen. 

This is a good company ran by good people that have allowed a guy like me to relive the days of my youth when the OT was just hitting the theaters.  The ability to hit hard with these has allowed me to combine my love of martial arts and Star Wars into one achievable reality. 

My thanks goes to Ultrasabers for getting me into this hobby and for the members of this forum for watching out for me and guiding me into a larger world with books, games, Legos, and other shows that I can share with my children for years to come. 

Who knew that these electronics marvels could open a whole new world for so many?

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #417 on: October 18, 2013, 11:19:40 PM »

Well said Blue. Ultra Sabers has also gotten me more into the saber hobby. I still plan on a nice, good, classic Graflex for Christmas. I like US' take on the saber too. Reminds me of when I first saw the re-release OT in 96 and that got me hooked on Star Wars right away then thought it would be cool to have my own lightsaber then Ultra Sabers came out years later. I had a saber from the other guys but didn't like it too well for it was a first custom attempt but then I got more interested in Ultra Sabers since they do pre-built sabers and was a lot easier for me. So I was hooked ever since on the saber hobby. Then even more down the road like I said the nice, classic Graflex saber came out. And my first sounded saber was the Bellicose so that was kind of close to a classic Graflex but with a more modern edge to the design. Can't wait to get the classic saber though. Keep it up guys. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #418 on: October 18, 2013, 11:20:24 PM »

Also I think this thread should be re-named to our love for Ultra Sabers. Cheesy Just saying.

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #419 on: October 18, 2013, 11:32:43 PM »

I did a video shoot showing how I could recreate those same conditions but had my vid yanked due to "copyright" infringement.

The bastards who run youtube yank everything worth watching of there. Copyright? Bullshell! They are lying motherfrellers. Angry I've had to deal with them for years, and they even banned me, but I came back. Trust me, you didn't violate anything.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: