Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 258104 times)
Mooose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #375 on: November 09, 2012, 06:08:47 PM »

Did a review on it and heres the link. Chuffed to pieces!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvek_OJ9hIs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvek_OJ9hIs</a>

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »

Let's keep the thread on topic.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Mooose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #377 on: November 10, 2012, 02:06:16 AM »

Apologies    Sad

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #378 on: November 10, 2012, 02:37:13 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're happy, and that you took the time to do a review.  And the saber looks good.

But this thread isn't the place for it, is all.  Trying to minimize clutter.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

SonOfMaul
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #379 on: December 22, 2012, 05:10:05 PM »

Novastar always seemed like a little bit of an ass i also saw a comment he posted on a vadersvault video that wasnt cool. after this i have pretty much lost all respect for him

"At last we have revealed our selves to the jedi at last we will have revenge"
- Darth Maul

Aeschelus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »

I have heard these rumors.  However, they did not discourage me from purchasing my first UltraSaber this week.  I ordered my saber with complete confidence that I am ordering from the leader in the industry.  There is no one making sabers of this quality and at this competitive price out there.  I am very impressed with your company and have been talking you up to my Star Wars buddies Smiley

UltraSaber Newbie out of Columbus, OH

Saber Collection:
ForceFX RoTS Anakin & Obi-Wan Sabers
UltraSaber Manticore w Sound.  Blazing Red/Silver FoC.
Next Purchase:  Graflex

Looking for Star Wars community activities in the Midwest.
SWTOR:  War Hero Jugg, Prophecy of the Five & RP Sentinal,

Sillucius Pax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #381 on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:34 AM »

I found US after a long on again, off again search for a dueling saber as I too am an SW fanatic.  I have a MR Anakin saber and with minimal clashing on my hand and household furniture, the thing keeps shutting off after about 2 clashes, so that diced the chance to ever duel with it, even lightly.  SO I looked around and around and attempted to find something worth the money as well as collecting the money.  I've looked at TCSS and thought it was a bit expensive.  Then I did find US around October.  I decided they were it.  I loved the look of the hilts and all the options that you could drop in.

I never knew about any rumors until now.  I ordered my first saber for Christmas.  Told my parents to get my son a GC as I knew once I opened mine, he would want one.  So far, neither one of us can keep our hands off of mine.  Ordered his with the GC on the 28th.  Just received the email telling me it was shipped today and will be here Sat.  His is a Phantom staff, and I ordered some Raven Claws for my Dominix.  I'm already working out a second saber for myself so I can dual wield, and I'm saving up for a proper saber with all the bells and whistles for a beauty of a piece.

So far I'm loving these, rumors be damned, you guys are fast and make a great product, as I've dropped my Dominix all over the place and hit fans and doorjambs with the blade and not a scratch on either yet!

Dark Side Points please Smiley

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #382 on: January 04, 2013, 12:29:22 PM »

Thought I'd chimed in on this thread shortly after joining (Nov 2012), but hadn't.  So here were are.  Now.  I'm in no position to comment on the validity of accusations of past behaviors.  IF sheet happened, it happenED; past tense.  None of us ARE the worst we've done.  If we are temped to judge and condemn, "let he who is without sin"...

In the here and now, I can only attest that with the 9 sabers I've purchased here in 2 months, the quality of product, service, and support is nothing short of superlative.  As has already been highlighted, US's are not inexpensive, but ARE an incredible value.  I recently parted with my MR Vader.  Yes, the US's that aim at canon designs don't hit the bullseye (I'm fairly sure due to licencing), but are close enough (IMHO).

Actually, the wide range of designs and options available here has elevated my lightsaber hobby*.  I'm now more interested in functionality, durability, features, and custom style than I am in having carbon clones.  Since I first saw Star Wars in 1977, and in all its forms since, my imagination was fired with the Force and Jedi (and their necessary yang, the Sith).  Ultra Sabers has fired my imagination with what MY lightsaber(s) can be...without needing to re-mortgage the house or sell a kidney.

* I started collecting in earnest over 20 years ago.  Even then, the amount of "stuff" was overwhelming.  My Star Wars focus has been light saber  
   centric - sculptures, busts, miniatures, etc.  I had one MR/Hasbro full size saber and was about to expand/continue with that line.  Then I found
   Ultra Sabers... TRANSMISSION ENDS.

Sincerely,
Saint
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:35:48 PM by Saint » Logged

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Darth Vectivus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

"Humans, the future of the galaxy"

« Reply #383 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:13 AM »

Ultra sabers is by far the best choice of saber smiths. after months of research and reviews , durability videos and research on just HOW they make their sabers.People fall in and out of friendships but US , just for letting us know about them has done more then any other company,when was the last time SHELL or Walmart has said "hey this is what going on, and this is what we are going to do about it."? unless they are under investigation by the powers that be. Im ordering my saber as soon as i figure out the order page. all i have to say is......

What is thy bidding, my ultra saber Masters  Cheesy

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #384 on: January 22, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »

These clowns must be the ones posting negative comments on my Obsidian sound font YouTube Reviews. Did they really think that a negative comment was going to turn me off of my empirically-begotten observations and opinions of how awesome Ultrasabers' products and services are? Experience is the greatest teacher, and based on that, I shall be an Ultrasabers client and fan for as long as they are around to take that praise. Period. Final.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 64

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2013, 08:27:11 AM »

So I realize early Saturday morning that I carefully ordered the wrong kind of LED modules late Friday night.  FoC is on sale and I wanted to take advantage of that.

I email Ultra Sabers on a SATURDAY about my screw up and get a response a few hours later (did I mention this was on a SATURDAY?) that the order has been fixed to be the correct LED units and all is good.

What rumors?  I can't really hear them over sound good customer service makes. Grin

Hedgehogs prefer Light-sided points, please.

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2013, 08:29:12 AM »

So I realize early Saturday morning that I carefully ordered the wrong kind of LED modules late Friday night.  FoC is on sale and I wanted to take advantage of that.

I email Ultra Sabers on a SATURDAY about my screw up and get a response a few hours later (did I mention this was on a SATURDAY?) that the order has been fixed to be the correct LED units and all is good.

What rumors?  I can't really hear them over sound good customer service makes. Grin

Glad we could take care of you =)

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 64

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2013, 08:32:25 AM »

Glad we could take care of you =)

It is past midnight and you are still working!  At least one of us is crazy; but more likely we both are...

Hedgehogs prefer Light-sided points, please.

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2013, 08:56:42 AM »

Did a review on it and heres the link. Chuffed to pieces!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvek_OJ9hIs#ws

I'm glad it worked out for you I love ultrasabers and beautiful saber.

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #389 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:28 PM »

Despite wanting a proper duelling saber for a while now I'm relatively new to the community. All I have until my reaper gets here is an FX Customisation kit.
I've only looked at a couple of sites for custom sabers and quite frankly I was so impressed by the choice, quality, reviews and support for Ultrasabers that within a few days of first coming accross the site I ordered one.

Until a few months ago I worked for a company that was slandered on national television.
Any UK users will know of a programme called "Watchdog" on BBC. They take complaints people have about certain companies and if the case is serious enough or repeated then they make a point of making sure everybody knows about it.
In our case they had about five complaints and decided that we needed to be named and shamed, without voicing any official response or statements from our company I might add, despite each of these complaints being resolved in one way or another.

On some level I know how you guys must be feeling, the rammifications of each person who came into our store after the broadcast was certainly noticeable. I couldn't believe that they would openly slander us like that without us having a chance to defend ourselves, and we couldn't say anything at a store level other than a prepard statement which basically didn't convey much.

Anyways, I digress, I am sure that once my Reaper arrives (Hopefully Wednesday) that I will be posting a great review.

Ultra, Emory, and everyone else at US, keep up the great work! Smiley

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: