Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Whose in on the Black Friday sale?  (Read 18264 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2018, 02:08:10 AM »

Don't worry Rash, we can share my Butcher. (figuratively speaking with an evilish smile). It's here tomorrow. Now I have to decide to wait for the Christmas raffle or order another saber this Friday?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2018, 02:09:21 AM »

Just because you're six feet or more doesn't mean you need a longer blade. I fact, I'm a few inches over six feet and like a 32 because I hit the ceiling too much with a 36 when I spin it.

I agree. I have a nice 36 inch blade that came with my very first purchase. And being close to six foot, it was just banging into the ceiling--and even some furniture i thought was far enough away not to actually hit. I've gone with the 32 with all my other sabers and purchased a 24 inch initiate blade just for practicing indoors. Not sure how the balance would be on the 24 for heavier sabers. It does just fine on my Liberator though.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2018, 02:24:26 AM »

Went back and forth on jumping on the BF sale for my Chosen One SE or waiting for the winter raffle.  In the end, I'm gonna wait for the raffle.  I want to try my luck since A) I've never done one before, B) Finances are a little tight with 2nd kid due in the end of January, and C) The first person to post on my introductory thread won the Diamond Prize in the Fall Raffle (Kazuto).

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2018, 02:56:12 AM »

Well my order shipped today.  I can already see it in my hands  Cool

Looking forward to seeing it soon Haz!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2018, 06:12:12 AM »

Looking forward to seeing it soon Haz!

Thanks!  I'm pumped to share ... I've admired the Apprentice V4 line in a seriously way for 2 yrs this'll be a good first meeting!   

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2018, 10:13:59 AM »

Smart girl. She’s being raised right. Point for that tx
Thanks brother.
Nice that sounds like an excellent choice, looking forward to seeing it!  Great dad, is it a Christmas present or just cause?
Christmas. She also has Jedi boots on the way and I'm getting her the rest of her Jedi outfit for Christmas. She is trying to join Saber Guild (already does some training with them) so everything has to fit to their specs.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »

Friggin got me! With the money off, free shipping, and using all my points got an Archon v3 stunt on the way. Couldn’t help myself. Hi, my name is Gum, and I’m a saber addict. The Archon v3 is my absolute favorite US hilt, and I can’t believe it actually taken me this long to go in on one. It’s going to be set aside for an “Ultimate” Saber build, eventually, with the best soundboard I can get my hands on at the time. Probably next year. Gotta love a US sale!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2018, 02:50:46 PM »

Hi, my name is Gum, and I’m a saber addict.

[Many voices] Hello Gum!
 Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2018, 02:52:22 PM »

[Many voices] Hello Gum!
 Grin

Hello Gumby and welcome to the Addiction's Circle! We have lots of new members alike

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2018, 08:17:17 AM »

Hello Gumby and welcome to the Addiction's Circle! We have lots of new members alike

With your comment, it occurred to me that UltraSabers should be doing pretty well from a fiscal point of view. Myself included, it seems that the majority of new members that find themselves here on the forum either already are or eventually become saber addicts.

So, UltraSabers and Saber Forum.Com are like Hotel California... "You can check out any time you like but, you can never leave Lol.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »

With your comment, it occurred to me that UltraSabers should be doing pretty well from a fiscal point of view. Myself included, it seems that the majority of new members that find themselves here on the forum either already are or eventually become saber addicts.

So, UltraSabers and Saber Forum.Com are like Hotel California... "You can check out any time you like but, you can never leave Lol.

Exactly, you get it, DPM!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2018, 06:18:36 AM »

I sense truth in your words  Grin

Point for quoting an awesome song  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2018, 03:10:00 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/WhovgcD

So here's my  Butcher. Ot did happen!!!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2018, 03:19:59 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/WhovgcD

So here's my  Butcher. Ot did happen!!!

I think the link is broken all I see is a flying giraffe via jet pack.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2018, 05:27:43 AM »

He's a better link, i hope.

https://youtu.be/vFJF_7BWatc

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: