Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Raven Review SS\DWG Emitter Silver Claws & DWG Pommel Shown  (Read 5121 times)
DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 12:30:23 AM »

My man, you do some of the most colorful reviews. I just ordered a DWG emitter w/ silver claws on Friday, taking a cue from your double DWG review. Love that Raven, your creativity and colorful personality make it worth watch the whole thing. Point.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:12:10 AM »

A little sunten sunten wit the Raven.. https://youtu.be/f6IB2EelAE4

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 10:02:31 AM »

Since Gumby called me out on doing some spins,  and Infinit01 and Scifi 2nd and 3rded the motion,  I had 2 step up 2 da plate!! Been a while since I've done any spinning,  so its not that great,  but this is not an easy  saber\set up 2 spin!! These r about the only spins I can show cause of the lack of space!! I don't know if I mentioned this in the review,  but I have a recharge port plug in protruding out the hilt which is right behind the av switch!! Which I have ended up calling "fake recharge ports"!! This port really gets in the way of spinning this blade and will end ur spinning efforts!! After spinning it for a min 2 set up for the vid the port to say the least is down right brutal!!  I came up with a solution of doing a electrical wrap around the port which helps out massively!! After practice runs and failed attempts at spinning I had 2 put a glove on,  cause I couldn't spin without it!! I pushed through & met the demands,  even thou I spun my flesh raw!!  Hope dis helpz yall!! Thx 4 Chillin!! 

https://youtu.be/f6IB2EelAE4

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 10:10:54 AM »

Disregard this is me being a noob on da forum!!

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 10:24:14 AM »

Wow that's a large setup for spinning, That thing has to be almost 2ft. long from claw to claw, and  if I used a 40" blade in the house there wouldn't be much left around me. +1 for even swingin that beast indoors.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 11:08:58 AM »

Wow that's a large setup for spinning, That thing has to be almost 2ft. long from claw to claw, and  if I used a 40" blade in the house there wouldn't be much left around me. +1 for even swingin that beast indoors.

I haven't pulled a tape from claw 2 claw, but I would agree that it is 2 ft + or -!!  Its a beast of a saber, but its definitely dark, sleek, slick,  and swicked!! -1 4 da observation\boldnezz

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 11:09:56 AM »

First and foremost, Deca, I salute you for spinning that beast for as long as you did! And it's still with the 40" HG blade while spinning in your living room!  I like how you used the furniture around you to keep things tight, that's a really good idea. It's also cool that you said you sit in bed and just play with the flash on clash. I can so see you doing that, lol.  Have another point for spinning indoors and doing the Obi-Ani with that beast of a saber.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 11:27:46 AM »

My man, you do some of the most colorful reviews. I just ordered a DWG emitter w/ silver claws on Friday, taking a cue from your double DWG review. Love that Raven, your creativity and colorful personality make it worth watch the whole thing. Point.

Appreciate u Chillin through my vidz bra!!  Meanz alot 2 me that u dig em enough 2 to take em 4 a ride!!  I remember ur comment from my DWG review thxing me 4 da idea!!  Thatz awesome u took of wit it!!  Hope u dig it as much as I do!!!  -1 4  being on da shiznit list!!

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 11:50:35 AM »

First and foremost, Deca, I salute you for spinning that beast for as long as you did! And it's still with the 40" HG blade while spinning in your living room!  I like how you used the furniture around you to keep things tight, that's a really good idea.  It's also cool that you said you sit in bed and just play with the flash on clash. I can so see you doing that, lol.  Have another point for spinning indoors and doing the Obi-Ani with that beast of a saber.

Yea my plan was 2 do 15 spins of each,  but I lost count with the obi ani!!  That space right there is the only spot I have to spin indoors,  so I work with wat I got!!  I'm learning spinning ova time,  and have alot to learn!!  The saber i use to learn how 2 spin with is the standard War Glaive with a 40" HG!!  The lightest and best saber in the arsenal I have 4 spinning!!  Flash on Clash gives me a reason 2 jerk the saber around quite a bit,  which as u can tell I enjoy doing in my vidz!!! FOC is the #1 feature that I find 2 be the raddest!! 

+1 4 da feedback & being on da Shiznit list!!

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 12:24:21 PM »

Great stuff, bro. Thanks for posting. That's a beast of a saber for sure. If you can spin that, there's probably not too many setups you can't spin. Smiley

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 12:57:28 PM »

Great stuff, bro. Thanks for posting. That's a beast of a saber for sure. If you can spin that, there's probably not too many setups you can't spin. Smiley

Thx Scifi!! It is a beast of a saber,  but beastie in a good way 4 me!! I love huge saberz,  which is 1 reason I like ultrasabers!! +1 4 da feedback & being on da Shiznit list!!

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 02:47:19 PM »

Yea my plan was 2 do 15 spins of each,  but I lost count with the obi ani!!  That space right there is the only spot I have to spin indoors,  so I work with wat I got!!  I'm learning spinning ova time,  and have alot to learn!!  The saber i use to learn how 2 spin with is the standard War Glaive with a 40" HG!!  The lightest and best saber in the arsenal I have 4 spinning!!  Flash on Clash gives me a reason 2 jerk the saber around quite a bit,  which as u can tell I enjoy doing in my vidz!!! FOC is the #1 feature that I find 2 be the raddest!! 

+1 4 da feedback & being on da Shiznit list!!

I wasn't counting either, was just mesmerized that you can spin that beast with that heavy blade even if it was tiring you down, that's just impressive!  I too like FoC and didn't appreciate it until I've own one with the feature, it's a must have indeed especially when you can play around with colors to mix with. 

Back at you for being a cool guy and having great videos.

This.  Since you started out spinning the War Glaive, smaller sabers like the Aeon or the Initiates would be easy peasy for you.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 04:33:59 PM »

I would have to agree with u!!  They look awesome 4 learning how 2 spin,  and for customizing!! Might have 2 flight 1 of those sabers my way some day bra!!  The good thing about the lower end hilts is there not as deep pocketed as the higher end!!

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 04:39:31 PM »

Thought I would do a still shoot to go along with the review..  This is my first still shoot with my saber!!  Still shoot of "The Raven" Thx 4 Checking It Out!!

http://imgur.com/a/Jj45t7D

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »

Great pictures, Deca. The Raven looks like and calm when off but really menacing when it's ignited.  I like your use of electrical tape and the fact that you don't use it sparingly either.  It kind of gives it more character in my opinion, as if something happened during battle and it's being held together so to speak.  I personally think that not every saber should be nice and shiny, some should be battle damaged, others should be weathered, while the ones used for ceremonies can be prettier than most.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: