Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 397292 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2017, 04:31:23 PM »

Haha, wow, 13 (now 14!) pages... I ordered mine because I thought this might be something to show off and encourage others to jump in. Apparently it wasn't necessary!

I got mine through earlier this week. I've put a video in the review section, but for the sake of completeness my $75 hilt was an Apprentice LE with Adegan Silver blade, and a Sentinel LE with lite sound and a Blazing Red blade, a beautiful complimentary pair (blade colours aside... may have to turn the Apprentice red somehow).

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2017, 06:23:20 PM »

Hello,
I meant to post tuesday when I received my second mystery box, but I have had a lot of issues with my menderes disease this week and have been having pretty bad vertigo all week, haven't even got to play with my sabers much. Anyhow, I am doing better today so...I ordered a second mystery box, this time went with the 75$ box, and to my surprise, I got a Sentinel LE v4 with premium v3 sound, av switch, and rechargeable batteries in CG. Love it, now if I can only refrain from doing it again, lol. I will post pics when I get time. Ironically I ordered it with a 24 inch blade because I had planned on giving one of my stunt sabers to my daughter, no matter what I got, but then my son wanted my other stunt saber so I gave him my apprentice LE, the funny thing is I had them one in CG and the other in BR, to rep both sides of the force, now I have two sabers with sound, the Sentinel and the Initiate LE, both mystery boxes, and they are CG,and BR respectively,lol.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2017, 06:28:08 PM »

Got my mystery boxes today! Ordered one of each and got 2 nice sabers.

Dark Apprentice LE v4 -
Stunt Setup, Blazing Red, Windowed Emitter, Standard Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch with a Standard Battery Setup ($95 value)

Dark Sentinel v4 -
Guardian Blue, Adegan Silver FoC, No Windows in Emitter, Obsidian LITE Sound, Vented Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch with a Standard Battery Setup ($220 value)

The only thing I am a bit disappointed about is that I already own both hilt styles. Was hoping to get to try out a new hilt. But the up side is I can now make a staff   Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Randiesel84
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »

So I got two $200 mystery sabers, both were pretty exciting to say the least. I now have a total of 36 sabers sitting in my living room. Sounds crazy, I'm getting married soon, so the wedding party (12 total)are all getting Ultrasabers.

The story is that I got my wedding party all stunt sabers, except the best-man and maid of honor. Decided later to get them all at least lite sound. This was the final one I had to get and wanted to get my one groomsman a green saber. The hilt type was written on the paper and I was a little worried about not getting a green saber based on the hilt itself. I have had the saber sitting around for over 24 hours since I received and unboxed it yesterday. I wasn't very hopeful, but with a little bit of luck I end up getting what I wanted:

Dominix v4
-Consular Green with Silver FOC, Obsidian LITE Sound, Standard Battery, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, no windows, standard vented pommel, a $220 value

With the complete randomness of the mystery box system, I felt like the Force was with me on that one.

The second saber was a total give away based on the shape of it and the pommel poking through. However, I completely forgot how many colors this hilt comes in. As I started to unwrap the bubble wrap, I got even more excited when I actually read the print out attached to it. Holy smokes! This thing has an Emerald Driver! I didn't even care what color it was, that was more that enough to put a grin on my face. And this is what I got:

Dark Mantis
-Emerald Driver, Obsidian v4 Sound, Emitter without Claws, Squared Pommel, Silver Non-Illuminated Switch, No recharge port, a $449 value

I honestly couldn't believe it, but I got a really amazing saber for $200 bucks. Man, I love Ultrasabers!

Saber Arsenal
Sound
-Guardian emerald w/ v4 sound GB foc AS
-Bellicose emerald w/ v4 sound SRD foc VA
-Maticore v4 sound AS foc AB
-Raven v4 sound BR foc VA
-Dominix v3 lite sound PO foc AS
-Prophecy v3 lite sound VA foc AS
-Dark Prophecy v3 V4 sound BR foc FO
-Archon v2.1 lite sound CG for AS
Stunt
-Sentinel LE v4 CG
-Dark Initiate v4 CG
-Dominix v2 BR
-Liberator v3 FO
-Dark Standard Issue v3 GB
-Dominix LE v4 BR
-Liberator v3 GB
-Initiate LE v4 Tri-GB
-Dark Sentinel v4 Tri-BR
-Apprentice v4 SRD
-Dark Apprentice LE v4 BR
-Dark Apprentice v4 CG
-Dark Initiate LE v3 AB

JediKnightSapling
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »

Just ordered my $75 dollar mystery box today! I'll post when it arrives! Wish me luck Ultrasabers family!

There is no Dark side, Nor a light side
There is only the Force
There is passion, yet peace
There is serenity, yet emotion
Chaos, yet order
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Owned:
Fulcrum with OPS, tri silver
Dark menace with obsidian premium sound in blazing red and violet FOC
x2 Dark initiates with quick release CG and GB
(Stunts)
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing red
Dominix le v4 in violet

Wishlist: lost grey, electrum wind, raven rgb and renegade

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2017, 07:21:33 PM »

So I got two $200 mystery sabers, both were pretty exciting to say the least. I now have a total of 36 sabers sitting in my living room. Sounds crazy, I'm getting married soon, so the wedding party (12 total)are all getting Ultrasabers.

The story is that I got my wedding party all stunt sabers, except the best-man and maid of honor. Decided later to get them all at least lite sound. This was the final one I had to get and wanted to get my one groomsman a green saber. The hilt type was written on the paper and I was a little worried about not getting a green saber based on the hilt itself. I have had the saber sitting around for over 24 hours since I received and unboxed it yesterday. I wasn't very hopeful, but with a little bit of luck I end up getting what I wanted:

Dominix v4
-Consular Green with Silver FOC, Obsidian LITE Sound, Standard Battery, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, no windows, standard vented pommel, a $220 value

With the complete randomness of the mystery box system, I felt like the Force was with me on that one.

The second saber was a total give away based on the shape of it and the pommel poking through. However, I completely forgot how many colors this hilt comes in. As I started to unwrap the bubble wrap, I got even more excited when I actually read the print out attached to it. Holy smokes! This thing has an Emerald Driver! I didn't even care what color it was, that was more that enough to put a grin on my face. And this is what I got:

Dark Mantis
-Emerald Driver, Obsidian v4 Sound, Emitter without Claws, Squared Pommel, Silver Non-Illuminated Switch, No recharge port, a $449 value

I honestly couldn't believe it, but I got a really amazing saber for $200 bucks. Man, I love Ultrasabers!
I think you need a bigger wedding party. Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

arusiasotto
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2017, 07:25:12 PM »

Had my princess pick me up a Mystery box at Columbus Comic con. Opened my box to see a Dominix LE V4, but no sound and a green led.
While obviously well worth the money, I may have to try my hand again and hope for sound. And then give one to my son for his birthday. If only you could buy an obsidian lite board. Wishes were fishes.

All in all though, it's a handsome hilt. Which forms an interesting contrast to my Aeon LE v3. While disappointed in no sound, at least it has plenty of room in there to build in some if I decide to upgrade it. I kind wonder if I can use the silver AV switch as a momentary if i dont fully depress it...

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2017, 07:50:41 PM »

The new phonebook is here! The new phonebook is here!

Er.. I mean..

My Mystery-Boxes are here! My Mystery-Boxes are here!

1 each of the $75 and $200 boxes.

Please excuse the mediocre phone pics:

2 Sentinels obviously.. brothers maybe? Smiley

#1 - Guardian Blue with Obsidian sound, Li-Ion battery pack.
#2 - Blazing Red with FOC (Orange?) and the Lite sound board, standard battery pack.

Super-cool.. Thanks Emory and everyone at Ultrasabers!

*edit* Woops.. forgot to mention, both have the silver non-illum AV switch!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2017, 06:59:03 AM »

Had my princess pick me up a Mystery box at Columbus Comic con. Opened my box to see a Dominix LE V4, but no sound and a green led.
While obviously well worth the money, I may have to try my hand again and hope for sound. And then give one to my son for his birthday. If only you could buy an obsidian lite board. Wishes were fishes.

All in all though, it's a handsome hilt. Which forms an interesting contrast to my Aeon LE v3. While disappointed in no sound, at least it has plenty of room in there to build in some if I decide to upgrade it. I kind wonder if I can use the silver AV switch as a momentary if i dont fully depress it...

I was kicking myself for that one, only 2hrs from me and not enough funds to do what I'd like yet.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2017, 07:36:10 AM »

$200 - Dark Apprentice with black A/V, lite sound, BR w/AS FoC, windowed emitter

$75 - Sentinel LE with silver A/V, BR

TheSecretScribe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #205 on: August 08, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »

Hi there mystery box peeps my two will be showing up today. hopefully i get the Solo luck on these

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #206 on: August 08, 2017, 03:38:31 PM »

$200 - Dark Apprentice with black A/V, lite sound, BR w/AS FoC, windowed emitter

$75 - Sentinel LE with silver A/V, BR

Like that D. Apprentice and with FoC yet - nice.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Orbitus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »

Hi Guys!

I'm new to the forum and after reading all of the comments and after seeing all of the amazing sabers I decided to
get myself a $75 Mystery Box! .... Smiley

and I'm so glad I did !!! Below are pictures   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I got a Bellicose with sound and an emerald driver!! I couldn't be more happy with it!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ps. Thanks to the Ultrasabers team for such an amazing Mystery box woop woop  !!

mrxbiker
Force Sensitive

« Reply #208 on: August 08, 2017, 03:44:15 PM »

Ordered the $75 mystery box and received an Azure Reaper with Guardian Blue blade and Obsidian sound. Super Happy!

And yeah, I just ordered another!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #209 on: August 08, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »

Now that is proper Sith style. Excellent score.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: