Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 395910 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2017, 05:04:13 AM »

Nice to see some Bellicose hilts going out.  It's a fantastic hilt!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »

I decided to check mine as the other two got Emerald driver as well... guess they ran out lol.  Tongue

Wowzers...a sound equipped Bellicose, one that's come and gone from my wish list many times. Looking fwd to hearing you're in depth thoughts.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2017, 02:29:56 PM »

Bellicoses! You lucky folk Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2776

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »

Bellicoses! You lucky folk Cheesy
Wouldn't that be Bellicosi? Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Monoxide
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Darkside

« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »

My buddy just got his $75 mystery box. Graflex CE with emerald and v3 sound. Another friend will be getting his mystery box tomorrow, will post again then.

Phantom Initiate V4 Stunt in BR
Emperors Hand Diamond RGBW
Dark Apprentice V4 GB lite sound (mystery box)
Arbiter GB V3 sound (mystery box)
Fulcrum Emerald V3 sound RGBW (mystery box)

Darth Dragon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2017, 05:11:46 PM »

So I got very lucky on my first mystery box so much so I had to purchase another.  So as a wise man once said never tell me the odds of pulling another amazing saber!

JediKnightSapling
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2017, 08:18:18 PM »

Just got my $75 mystery box, inside was a dominix le v4 with lite sound in consular green with black Av switch. Smiley I'm very happy with my purchase. THANKS ULTRASABERS!!!

There is no Dark side, Nor a light side
There is only the Force
There is passion, yet peace
There is serenity, yet emotion
Chaos, yet order
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Owned:
Fulcrum with OPS, tri silver
Dark menace with obsidian premium sound in blazing red and violet FOC
x2 Dark initiates with quick release CG and GB
(Stunts)
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing red
Dominix le v4 in violet

Wishlist: lost grey, electrum wind, raven rgb and renegade

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2017, 10:08:30 PM »

Yeah I'm gonna just go for me a Mystery Box saber next month, 200 dollar option Ultra Edge Mid Grade blade. Probably wont be dueling much anymore so Tongue Just wanna see what all the hype is about and to see if the force will favor me for my first and only Mystery Box saber purchase. I'll be getting a separate pommel too in case if its a V4 of some kind with sound

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2017, 03:00:45 AM »

Very nice haul D7! The Aeon/Dominix V4 sabers are quite wonderful. How do you like the Aeon?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

HannandChewie
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2017, 03:33:28 AM »

Hi guys! New to the forum and hobby so cheers! I've never had a nice saber and I have always wanted one but always became discouraged after seeing the price tags on some. Well I came across the mystery box and thought, what do you got to lose? I took the gamble and pulled the trigger on a $75 mystery box and all i can say is WOW!!!! Emory and the ultrasaber team have completely exceeded all my expectations!!! So quick shout out to them on an amazing job! I ended up scoring a bellicose with sound AND an emerald driver!! I am beyond stoked that I got such a nice first saber, and all from a $75 mystery box?!?! Now I gotta go order a charger and a blade plug haha thanks ultrasabers you definitely have my business!

"The force shall set me free."
-Bellicose w/ v3 obsidian sound and emerald driver
-Dark Prophecy v3 w/ v4 obsidian sound in Tri-Blazing Red

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2017, 05:40:54 AM »

Very nice haul D7! The Aeon/Dominix V4 sabers are quite wonderful. How do you like the Aeon?

Thanks TJ.  As you know or by looking at my signature, I own a lot of the Aeon/Dominix lines.  But the Aeon v4 is a first after using several v4 Initiates.  Haven't had much of a chance yet to actually try it out as just got it yesterday.  First impression is that for me it's definitely a two-hander.  Need to look at my pommel stock for the right one as don't like that standard open ring.  Using a 32" UEMG blade at the moment.  Have not yet discovered the sweet or balance spot.  I tend to like ballast or counterbalance on most of my sabers.  Hand grips on the choke points feel good but will have to be mindful of the edges of the emitter windows as I naturally am using a low to pommel and high emitter hand position.  Likely too high and easier to get struck by opposing blade.

So far have not had any problems with the LITE sound or batteries coming loose.  The silver FoC is quite a nice compliment to the GB blade.  In the past I always go for a dynamic flash color and never silver.  Now I can see why others like it so much.  Boy oh boy that bright white flash can become an asset to the opponent as a closer direct view can be temporarily blinding lol.  Cheesy

I anticipate really enjoying this Mystery Box saber and wanted to try out a LITE sound version which is loud.  The flash was a great bonus.  Cool

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2067

Lord of the Force

« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2017, 05:44:25 AM »

Wow, there have been some great sabers recently. My sister just got a stunt Reaper in AS. Very beautiful.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Monoxide
Knight Apprentice

Darkside

« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2017, 02:23:13 PM »

Just got in a Fulcrum with v3 sound and Emerald from the $75 box, and I thought the Arbiter was huge. This thing is giant!

Phantom Initiate V4 Stunt in BR
Emperors Hand Diamond RGBW
Dark Apprentice V4 GB lite sound (mystery box)
Arbiter GB V3 sound (mystery box)
Fulcrum Emerald V3 sound RGBW (mystery box)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2017, 02:24:23 PM »

Ordered two of the $75 Mystery Boxes, just got them yesterday.  One is a Dark Sentinel with Obsidian Lite sound (Blazing Red), and the other is a stunt Dark Initiate LE (Adegan Silver).  Not half bad.

GonzoCubs
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »

After years of vacillating between one saber design or another, never quite being able to pull the trigger (ignite the blade?), the Mystery Box finally did it for me. Just placed a $75 order, knowing full well that I'll use it as an excuse to order a custom saber in the future. I think one of the reasons I've held off so long is that I know I'm a collector, nothing ever stops at just 1. I'm sure many here can relate.

Even if I were to get the most basic saber offered with a blade color I'm not crazy about, I'd be thrilled. Any situation where "worst case scenario" is still a win is a positive in my book. Can't wait to see what I get!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: