Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 396909 times)
TheSecretScribe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2017, 06:43:53 PM »

Hey all though i would update you all on what i got. this was from 2 $75 boxes btw

Dark initiate V4 Stunt saber Green Blade w/ windows on hilt. sweet i get the hilt i want.

then the jewel  Shocked  Grin

Belecose Emerald saber with all the bells and whistles its a $400+ saber with all the options it has. as my jaw is still hitting the floor over this i will just say hell yes Ultra Sabers is the best

Video review to come soon.

Lordwaterfall
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2017, 12:24:57 AM »

I got one $75 mystery box and inside was an initiate le v4 with windows and silver av switch.  Blue blade.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2017, 01:11:38 AM »

Hi all.  Purchased both mystery boxes and other items for the raffle and freebie promotions.  I am pleased with my two sabers and did especially good with the $75 box.  Will share about the other items on a different thread.

Nice to see that large printout on both saber packages.  Off to a positive start.  Grin

Aeon v4 with windows, GB LED, Obs. LITE, AS FoC, silver non-illum. av switch, regular hole pommel, emitter wrench, upgrade to a HG 32" blade ( cost not included ).  Savings of $151.00  Cheesy

Bellicose with black blade holder & red button, GB LED, Obs. v4, Li-Ion batteries with buckpuck, silver non-illum. av switch, short grooves pommel, x2 emitter wrenches, upgrade to a HG 32" blade ( cost not included ).  Savings of $75.00  Smiley

Will post more specifics and my impressions about entire order elsewhere.  Perhaps if there is a thread about raffle entries or will make my own.  Smiley

Thanks so much Ultra and Deep and the US staff.   Cool

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2017, 01:25:52 AM »

Sweet sabers D7!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2017, 01:36:50 AM »

Sweet sabers D7!

Thanks.  Don't know why but US and the Force always gives me CG and GB sabers unless I specifically choose the blade colors.  Where is my blazing red one that I am steadfastly determined to receive lol.  Sad Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1566

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2017, 02:02:53 AM »

Thanks.  Don't know why but US and the Force always gives me CG and GB sabers unless I specifically choose the blade colors.  Where is my blazing red one that I am steadfastly determined to receive lol.  Sad Wink

Maybe talking to me is having an adverse influence on you D7, Sorry! Grin
But I do like your new additions, congrats.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2017, 02:08:40 AM »

Maybe talking to me is having an adverse influence on you D7, Sorry! Grin
But I do like your new additions, congrats.

hahaha... my freebie Initiate is in CG... again !  Roll Eyes

At this stage after so many years... I'm quite prepared to blame you !  Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1566

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2017, 02:14:25 AM »

hahaha... my freebie Initiate is in CG... again !  Roll Eyes

At this stage after so many years... I'm quite prepared to blame you !  Wink

I have been blamed for worst than this in the past so I'll take it! And before I forget I hope everyone enjoys whatever sabers they receive and they serve you all well.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2017, 02:14:52 AM »

Hi Guys!

I'm new to the forum and after reading all of the comments and after seeing all of the amazing sabers I decided to
get myself a $75 Mystery Box! .... Smiley

I got a Bellicose with sound and an emerald driver!! I couldn't be more happy with it!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ps. Thanks to the Ultrasabers team for such an amazing Mystery box woop woop  !!
Very nice find for $75

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2017, 02:16:04 AM »

Hey all though i would update you all on what i got. this was from 2 $75 boxes btw

Dark initiate V4 Stunt saber Green Blade w/ windows on hilt. sweet i get the hilt i want.

then the jewel  Shocked  Grin

Belecose Emerald saber with all the bells and whistles its a $400+ saber with all the options it has. as my jaw is still hitting the floor over this i will just say hell yes Ultra Sabers is the best

Video review to come soon.
The Force has served you VERY well

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2017, 02:17:35 AM »

Hi all.  Purchased both mystery boxes and other items for the raffle and freebie promotions.  I am pleased with my two sabers and did especially good with the $75 box.  Will share about the other items on a different thread.

Nice to see that large printout on both saber packages.  Off to a positive start.  Grin

Aeon v4 with windows, GB LED, Obs. LITE, AS FoC, silver non-illum. av switch, regular hole pommel, emitter wrench, upgrade to a HG 32" blade ( cost not included ).  Savings of $151.00  Cheesy

Bellicose with black blade holder & red button, GB LED, Obs. v4, Li-Ion batteries with buckpuck, silver non-illum. av switch, short grooves pommel, x2 emitter wrenches, upgrade to a HG 32" blade ( cost not included ).  Savings of $75.00  Smiley

Will post more specifics and my impressions about entire order elsewhere.  Perhaps if there is a thread about raffle entries or will make my own.  Smiley

Thanks so much Ultra and Deep and the US staff.   Cool

The Force has served you VERY well as it has many here

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2017, 02:24:02 AM »

Dayum! You people scored big with those Bellicoses!!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2017, 03:01:51 AM »

Dayum! You people scored big with those Bellicoses!!

I decided to check mine as the other two got Emerald driver as well... guess they ran out lol.  Tongue

Rick27593
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2017, 03:28:02 AM »

Just purchased as my first sabers, $75 and $200 mysteries.  Kept considering them at RTX, but now I get to be in the raffle so it all worked out.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2017, 03:35:14 AM »

Nice wave of Bellicoses coming through!  Congrats to all you very lucky people.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: