Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5047133 times)
Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #26610 on: February 27, 2015, 08:34:37 PM »

I would meet you in Chi-town if you set something up there.

I wouldn't be setting that up. Someone there (like you) could put it together and if my facebook page gains the traction to promote the events where fans are, it could be a compass to gather enthusiasts in various localities. I threw my first walk in December and it looked like this:

We're looking to double that at Phoenix Comicon. These are exciting times, but what I really need are pointmen in places to make these events go nuts.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26611 on: February 27, 2015, 09:49:03 PM »

What a long and prosperous life he led.

I regret to inform all of you, that as of this morning, Leonard Nimoy has passed away.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Besides his wife, he is survived by his children, Adam and Julie Nimoy; a stepson, Aaron Bay Schuck; and six grandchildren; one great-grandchild, and an older brother, Melvin.

He was 83.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Friday.

Ouch, right in the childhood......

Live long, and prosper in the afterlife, Mr.Nemoy.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #26612 on: February 28, 2015, 12:03:41 AM »

Live long, and prosper in the afterlife, Mr.Nemoy.

Well said......

R.I.P

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #26613 on: February 28, 2015, 12:13:30 AM »

Farewell and unto the stars, dear friend...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40</a>

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #26614 on: February 28, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »

Turns out Thursday didn't lie and Friday appeared like a stealthy creeper in the night.   This pleases me.  I'm now going to go out into the yard and annoy myself with this Obi-Ani flourish nonsense because I SUCK at it!  Cheesy

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #26615 on: February 28, 2015, 01:00:18 AM »

Turns out Thursday didn't lie and Friday appeared like a stealthy creeper in the night.   This pleases me.  I'm now going to go out into the yard and annoy myself with this Obi-Ani flourish nonsense because I SUCK at it!  Cheesy

Practice, Practice, Practice....... let the Force flow thru you  Cheesy

Its really sweet when you "get it"  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #26616 on: February 28, 2015, 01:04:15 AM »

Practice, Practice, Practice....... let the Force flow thru you  Cheesy

Its really sweet when you "get it"  Smiley

Oh, I can do it . . . I just suck at it.   Cheesy  I had to learn it without the blade first, so now that I've added the blade, it's reached a whole new level of, "....what the eff."   It's actually very much like twirling a staff (which I'm very, very good at) except, you know, completely different. 

You'll have to excuse me.  I've had a lot of chocolate.  A LOT.   OF.  CHOCOLATE.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #26617 on: February 28, 2015, 01:14:03 AM »

Luckily, the Obi-Ani flourish is stupidly fun whether or not you're great at it.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #26618 on: February 28, 2015, 01:16:35 AM »

I find the lack of consistent light from my liberator disturbing..

So i'm re-wiring the bugger as i speak. I'm using wire cannibalised from a hedge trimmer, and it's actually working incredibly well.

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #26619 on: February 28, 2015, 03:29:02 AM »

What a long and prosperous life he led.

I regret to inform all of you, that as of this morning, Leonard Nimoy has passed away.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Besides his wife, he is survived by his children, Adam and Julie Nimoy; a stepson, Aaron Bay Schuck; and six grandchildren; one great-grandchild, and an older brother, Melvin.

He was 83.

Rest in peace Nimoy. I was saddened when I woke up to se this all over facebook Sad

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #26620 on: February 28, 2015, 03:38:00 AM »

Rest in peace Nimoy. I was saddened when I woke up to se this all over facebook Sad

I was actually glad to see this... not that I ever wished any ill upon Mr. Nimoy, possibly one of the greatest men I ever got to meet, but I knew he'd been suffering for quite a while with his illness.  Some days were definitely better than others, but his last few months had been spent in a wheelchair on oxygen.  He is no longer suffering and he's being reunited with friends who left us too soon as well, Roddenberry, Doohan, Kelly... And knowing his sense of humor, I bet he's glad he knocked that stupid white,gold/black,blue dress out of the headlines...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #26621 on: February 28, 2015, 04:35:17 AM »

I was actually glad to see this... not that I ever wished any ill upon Mr. Nimoy, possibly one of the greatest men I ever got to meet, but I knew he'd been suffering for quite a while with his illness.  Some days were definitely better than others, but his last few months had been spent in a wheelchair on oxygen.  He is no longer suffering and he's being reunited with friends who left us too soon as well, Roddenberry, Doohan, Kelly... And knowing his sense of humor, I bet he's glad he knocked that stupid white,gold/black,blue dress out of the headlines...

yeah, there is that. Suffering from illness like that is not nice and now he isn't any longer, that is a small relief.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #26622 on: February 28, 2015, 05:40:57 AM »

Tough call. I'd have to go with Firefly. Serenity was good, but there were a couple of holes and too many of my favorite people died. Cry (I miss you, Wash)

I'm in the tough call zone as well, overall I like Firefly better, but Parliamentary Agent is such a strong counter point to Mel that man I think it may push Serenity over the top. One of my favorite characters ever.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #26623 on: February 28, 2015, 06:35:50 AM »

Time for some classic Clone Wars, the Geonosis 4 parter!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #26624 on: February 28, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »

I'm watching RvB again, since I haven't watched it yet this year.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: