Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3432 3433 [3434] 3435 3436 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5032107 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51495 on: November 04, 2019, 09:55:31 PM »

Point for Mal
This was actually from the deleted scenes.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #51496 on: November 05, 2019, 11:00:16 AM »

Heidi's kit is movie quality good, but for me this is where it actually loses points. She didn't make it herself. I'm dubious that she even designed it herself. If she did, she gets some points back. She had a full professional team getting her into it. It rubs me as someone, albeit enthusiastic, that just has too much money to throw at a single showing.
I believe Heidi works with the team, but the initial idea is usually hers. They design team just help her make the idea a reality.

To me, even if she didn't design it herself, it's still awesome. But I've always been a big fan of prosthetics and practical horror effects

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51497 on: November 05, 2019, 12:28:08 PM »

1)  Keeping one's wife happy is important, no doubt!
2)  Wives (and husbands, too, but don't tell my wife I admitted this) sometimes say "oh, it doesn't matter" when it matters a LOT.  (It seems you have already learned this lesson.)

1. Happy wife, happy life.
2. To me, I ask to wife to go places and do things with me unless she really doesn't want to leave the house and tells me to get out of the house. Likewise, she has girls night out and I ask her to bring me some food home.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51498 on: November 05, 2019, 02:51:19 PM »

I believe Heidi works with the team, but the initial idea is usually hers. They design team just help her make the idea a reality.

To me, even if she didn't design it herself, it's still awesome. But I've always been a big fan of prosthetics and practical horror effects
Don't get me wrong, her costume is indeed awesome, and props to her conceiving this horror. But as a cosplayer, I have greater awe for laypeople that manufacture their own pieces. I can't say much, considering that I have 0-fabrication ability as far as costumes, but like Heidi, I know where to shop.  Grin

2. To me, I ask to wife to go places and do things with me unless she really doesn't want to leave the house and tells me to get out of the house. Likewise, she has girls night out and I ask her to bring me some food home.
There is truth in "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Even the most loving couples need time apart to do their own thing.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51499 on: November 05, 2019, 04:14:20 PM »

1. Happy wife, happy life.
There is truth in "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Even the most loving couples need time apart to do their own thing.

Oh, agreed absolutely!  There's the occasional guy nights and the occasional girl night, and sometimes there are even longer stretches of time where one of us goes off and does our own thing.  As you both obviously know, getting married does not ACTUALLY make you a single person in two bodies, and some "separate time" is good for the relationship... when it's planned and mutually agreeable, that is.  I'm not advocating either party going walkabout unannounced or without the full knowledge and consent of the other one.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51500 on: November 05, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »

Oh, agreed absolutely!  There's the occasional guy nights and the occasional girl night, and sometimes there are even longer stretches of time where one of us goes off and does our own thing.  As you both obviously know, getting married does not ACTUALLY make you a single person in two bodies, and some "separate time" is good for the relationship... when it's planned and mutually agreeable, that is.  I'm not advocating either party going walkabout unannounced or without the full knowledge and consent of the other one.
Going walkabout unannounced worked for Crocodile Dundee🤔

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -778

« Reply #51501 on: November 05, 2019, 04:44:32 PM »

The wife is in the same boat I am.  She pretty much has no friends where we are either.  There aren't very many people our own age around us (either way older or way younger) and the few that are their idea of a good time is drastically different from ours.  We aren't "party" people...they are. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51502 on: November 05, 2019, 05:30:32 PM »

Exactly. We pretty much have the same friends so it's all good when we all go out with our friends. I have two or three friends that I no longer than most of hers but she trusts them so it's always a good thing. When she's stressed, I would call her best friend to take her out and have fun, works out great that way

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #51503 on: November 05, 2019, 05:38:06 PM »

1)  Keeping one's wife happy is important, no doubt!
2)  Wives (and husbands, too, but don't tell my wife I admitted this) sometimes say "oh, it doesn't matter" when it matters a LOT.  (It seems you have already learned this lesson.)

Some people learn this the hard way.... and some people are empaths... makes life easier... in some way or another.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51504 on: November 05, 2019, 05:48:14 PM »

Some people learn this the hard way.... and some people are empaths... makes life easier... in some way or another.

Agreed

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51505 on: November 05, 2019, 08:24:11 PM »

And this was just awesome. (Been a day for that)

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51506 on: November 05, 2019, 09:06:57 PM »

For my non-UK people, just Google Guy Fawkes and find out why 5th November is named after him.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51507 on: November 05, 2019, 09:21:38 PM »

And this was just awesome. (Been a day for that)

For my non-UK people, just Google Guy Fawkes and find out why 5th November is named after him.

I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:05:56 AM by ThreadJack » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51508 on: November 05, 2019, 09:24:10 PM »

Were going to say something?

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51509 on: November 05, 2019, 09:50:35 PM »

Some of us had a good enough education that we don't need to fall back on Google.  Just so you know, not all of us are completely ignorant gits over here.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 3432 3433 [3434] 3435 3436 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: