Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2836 2837 [2838] 2839 2840 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5047396 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #42555 on: April 11, 2017, 03:48:57 PM »

While I doubt that is a legitimate ad to be used by Southwest (although it is hilarious),

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #42556 on: April 11, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

The forum can handle its own dirty work, thank you.

And maturity is so overrated. I'm thinking the best way to go will be: get the car fixed/maintained, buy something impulsive and fairly expensive, and then squirrel some away for a rainy day.

I also have a saber purchase to save for, for a friend's birthday. And NO she's not on the forum.

Grin  Cheesy  Smiley  Undecided  Sad  Cry  Tongue

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #42557 on: April 11, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

I shall use my acceptance speech to state my worldview. Sometimes, you just need to...

Cheesy

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2779

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42558 on: April 11, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »

Grin  Cheesy  Smiley  Undecided  Sad  Cry  Tongue
Hey. I have to think about those withOUT before those withFEW

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #42559 on: April 12, 2017, 12:40:29 AM »

Several years ago, my wife and I were traveling up to the Canadian side of Niagra falls, and we passed by a factory with both the Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids logos on the side. We thought it was probably one of the greatest facilities in the world. How can you contain that much candy awesomeness in one building?

Why am I telling you all this? Why is this important?

Because today, I was enjoying some SPKs, and I came across an amazing accident: a Swedish Fish covered in Sour Patch dust. Yep, I got a Sour Patch Swedish Fish! I probably don't need to tell you, but I'm going to anyway. It was freaking amazing!!!! Which begs the question...

How on earth are Sour Patch Swedish Fish not a thing?!

They're already in the same building. Make it happen, people!!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #42560 on: April 12, 2017, 12:51:26 AM »

Well, if we could just agree that it should be able to turn time back a couple hours every morning, it wouldn't be an issue.  Smiley

Well, it was actually that my phone probably thinks the same thing about me....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #42561 on: April 12, 2017, 01:04:54 AM »

Well, it was actually that my phone probably thinks the same thing about me....

If the shoe fits...

Cheesy

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #42562 on: April 12, 2017, 01:37:11 AM »

Several years ago, my wife and I were traveling up to the Canadian side of Niagra falls, and we passed by a factory with both the Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids logos on the side. We thought it was probably one of the greatest facilities in the world. How can you contain that much candy awesomeness in one building?

Why am I telling you all this? Why is this important?

Because today, I was enjoying some SPKs, and I came across an amazing accident: a Swedish Fish covered in Sour Patch dust. Yep, I got a Sour Patch Swedish Fish! I probably don't need to tell you, but I'm going to anyway. It was freaking amazing!!!! Which begs the question...

How on earth are Sour Patch Swedish Fish not a thing?!

They're already in the same building. Make it happen, people!!

Swedish Fish Sours are difficult to impossible to find in Victoria.  Last time I got some was in Winnipeg.  Way too sour for my liking... so help yourself.  Smiley

I'm still trying to get to Niagara Falls... self-proclaimed honeymoon capital of the world.  Saw this 30 minute travel log many years ago.  The best part for me was the totally tacky honeymoon suites with the round bed with coin operated bed vibrator, mirrors on the ceiling and red & black interior.  Holy shades of Austin Powers !  Definitely need to have your mojo for that experience.  But I want to rent that kind of room... for the historical significance of course.  Nuff said !  lol.  Wink

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #42563 on: April 12, 2017, 01:45:52 AM »

Two CANADIAN things I might add.  And I'd bet they want to keep you craving them, so I wouldn't expect mainstream anytime soon. Tongue

Niagara Falls is like a 20min drive from here...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #42564 on: April 12, 2017, 01:54:40 AM »

Two CANADIAN things I might add.  And I'd bet they want to keep you craving them, so I wouldn't expect mainstream anytime soon. Tongue

Niagara Falls is like a 20min drive from here...lol

Perhaps for my BD in July.  But I'm supposed to be in two other places at that time so may just cancel either or both.  Did I mentioned to you that we are born on the same date but different month.  Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #42565 on: April 12, 2017, 02:00:26 AM »

Perhaps for my BD in July.  But I'm supposed to be in two other places at that time so may just cancel either or both.  Did I mentioned to you that we are born on the same date but different month.  Smiley

Your BD's in July??!!  SWEET!

Cancel the other things and come here then...WOOT!!  Wink Tongue

Oh - and - ROWR!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #42566 on: April 12, 2017, 02:02:06 AM »

D7 come over and the 3 of us can meet.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #42567 on: April 12, 2017, 02:10:11 AM »

I'm guessing I can talk about anything in this thread so here it goes.
 My family and I were driving home to night and as we got off the freeway ramp there was a homeless man with a sign. The kind I have seen many times before in different times and places through out my life. Sometimes I'm annoyed and thing to myself, go get a job.  Tonight was different. I really truly new inside this guy needed help. We had no cash on us I thought as we drove pass.  I then told my wife what I was feeling about this man.  My wife said let's go find an ATM. We got some money and drove back maybe ten minutes later.  The man was gone. We drove around looking for him, but could find no trace of him. Now I'm sick inside and i can't stop thinking about this man.  

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #42568 on: April 12, 2017, 02:12:02 AM »

Your BD's in July??!!  SWEET!

Cancel the other things and come here then...WOOT!!  Wink Tongue

Oh - and - ROWR!

Oh heck... here we go again.  You know that I am an idiot when it comes to the meanings of acronyms and license plates.

Will let you know as it gets closer as one is a really important family celebration of a life memorial gathering, but that is on the long weekend in Brandon so I'm getting that much closer to Toronto.  If not, then going other direction to Calgary.

Would really like to meet up with you and Calgon and anyone else.  Think there's quite a few members in Hoth Central now.  Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #42569 on: April 12, 2017, 02:18:53 AM »

Oh heck... here we go again.  You know that I am an idiot when it comes to the meanings of acronyms and license plates.

Will let you know as one is a really important family celebration of a life memorial gathering, but that is on the long weekend in Brandon so I'm getting that much closer to Toronto.

Would really like to meet up with you and Calgon and anyone else.  Think there's quite a few members in Hoth Central now.  Smiley
Calgon?

BWAHAHAHA!

Yes, loads of us: Rev, Haz, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, me, Calgon...BWAHAHAHA!

Sorry DC.  Too funny. Grin Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 2836 2837 [2838] 2839 2840 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: