Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5034000 times)
Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #41310 on: February 25, 2017, 05:45:54 PM »

First half and there are many things i did not like from our side ... we are too static ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #41311 on: February 25, 2017, 05:52:31 PM »

First half and there are many things i did not like from our side ... we are too static ...

Very true. Ireland are building phases and look more dangerous while France seem to be waiting for "big" moments.

Not the thrilling game I was hoping for

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #41312 on: February 25, 2017, 06:06:04 PM »

apparently, someone made a more potent version of cat nip. I'm waiting for my cat's head to start spinning around. bad enough he's on his side running around the chair!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #41313 on: February 25, 2017, 06:13:57 PM »

apparently, someone made a more potent version of cat nip. I'm waiting for my cat's head to start spinning around. bad enough he's on his side running around the chair!

Cat Salts?

Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #41314 on: February 25, 2017, 06:31:36 PM »

Finally, after 65 mins, France seem to have come alive. Very surprising it took them so long considering the score is Ire 16 Fra 6.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #41315 on: February 25, 2017, 06:33:36 PM »

Finally, after 65 mins, France seem to have come alive. Very surprising it took them so long considering the score is Ire 16 Fra 6.

How long is the game? Maybe I might be able to find it on one of the sports channels.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #41316 on: February 25, 2017, 06:34:51 PM »

How long is the game? Maybe I might be able to find it on one of the sports channels.
80mins total. 40 mins each way. Currently 13 mins left

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #41317 on: February 25, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »

80mins total. 40 mins each way. Currently 13 mins left

I think I found it, but as always I have no idea what's going on, or which team is which. Cheesy

I should really watch another sport besides tennis.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #41318 on: February 25, 2017, 06:47:58 PM »

I think I found it, but as always I have no idea what's going on, or which team is which. Cheesy

I should really watch another sport besides tennis.
Ireland are in green, France in blue. The referee is in white. That green stuff they are on is called grass and it's what the rugby pitch is made of.

And there's nothing wrong with watching tennis. Question for you - do you think Serena will break the record and what do you think her final total will be?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #41319 on: February 25, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »

Ireland are in green, France in blue. The referee is in white. That green stuff they are on is called grass and it's what the rugby pitch is made of.

Don't you get smart with me.  Cheesy

And there's nothing wrong with watching tennis. Question for you - do you think Serena will break the record and what do you think her final total will be?

I do think she'll break the record. Only one more major to win, and I'd say she has more than enough drive, and talent to do so.

What will her total be? I wouldn't even know what to guess. Serena certainly doesn't look like she's planning on slowing down anytime soon though.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #41320 on: February 25, 2017, 07:00:11 PM »

The chickens will devour you.

Chicken Invaders 2 is a goofy fun game.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #41321 on: February 25, 2017, 07:02:41 PM »

Don't you get smart with me.  Cheesy
I wouldn't dream of it.  Roll Eyes

I do think she'll break the record. Only one more major to win, and I'd say she has more than enough drive, and talent to do so.

What will her total be? I wouldn't even know what to guess. Serena certainly doesn't look like she's planning on slowing down anytime soon though.

She is the most dominate player in the game, more so than any male player too. It is incredible what she has achieved so far and if she can just stop mentally beating herself (which does tend to happen, but is understandable considering all the pressure) I think she'll end on 26 or 27.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2067

Lord of the Force

« Reply #41322 on: February 25, 2017, 07:26:06 PM »

The chickens will devour you.

Only if you let them. All you have to do to make sure they don't is kick them when they come near.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #41323 on: February 25, 2017, 07:27:57 PM »

Only if you let them. All you have to do to make sure they don't is kick them when they come near.

They are ruthless. Their beaks haunt me.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2067

Lord of the Force

« Reply #41324 on: February 25, 2017, 07:31:50 PM »

They are ruthless. Their beaks haunt me.

Getting pecked doesn't actually hurt that bad. It is more of a shock factor. You weren't expecting them to be so quick with their movements, so you were shocked that you couldn't avoid them.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: