Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5040546 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #36255 on: August 12, 2016, 01:25:21 AM »

Oh my glutness! I just saw a commercial for Wendy's Baconator burger! That's a heart attack I'm dying to tackle again. Last time I had it, I had the meat sweats immediately after.

Call me when you can eat this:

Assuming you're not dead, of course...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #36256 on: August 12, 2016, 01:47:24 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I hope Majobu5 is ok, either he is feeling off colour or he has finally achieved his goal and become a Grey Jedi - look at his avatar! (I'm sure it was blue)

kind regards,

For Tyeth

Once you go grey, you'll never stray. Lol

Signature banner by DarthScrub

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #36257 on: August 12, 2016, 02:47:43 AM »

Oh my glutness! I just saw a commercial for Wendy's Baconator burger! That's a heart attack I'm dying to tackle again. Last time I had it, I had the meat sweats immediately after.

Don't you mean, "immeatiately after"?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36258 on: August 12, 2016, 03:06:11 AM »

I did order 8 crispy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's year ago at midnight on my way home from a Clippers game. I had a triple king burger from Fat burger(got my picture on the wall for that one.

Call me when you can eat this:

Assuming you're not dead, of course...

But this?!?! Holy F!!! I saw that place that Man vs Food went. It was a 12lb burger, 12 1lb patties with 12 slices of cheese and 12 lbs of fries. I think I could do either or, but not both!!

Edit: it's was not a 12 patty burger. It was 12lbs of food. 6 lbs of fries, 6lb burger

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #36259 on: August 12, 2016, 03:15:16 AM »

I did order 8 crispy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's year ago at midnight on my way home from a Clippers game. I had a triple king burger from Fat burger(got my picture on the wall for that one.

But this?!?! Holy F!!! I saw that place that Man vs Food went. It was a 12lb burger, 12 1lb patties with 12 slices of cheese and 12 lbs of fries. I think I could do either or, but not both!!

Oh my food binges...

I once ate two 5lb bags of gummi bears in one sitting. I was crapping in Technicolor for a week afterwards.

I routinely ate Monster Burritos from Freebirds World Burrito. To give you a mental picture, they run from the tip of my fingers to about 5" past my wrist, and they're big enough around that many people have to use two hands to eat one. I have occasionally partaken of the Super Monster burrito, which is somewhat bigger around and runs the length of my forearm.

One night, after having had a fever finally break, I went to Whataburger and ordered four Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip sandwiches on toast, with the large fries that came with it, two extra large sodas, and four apple pies. I was famished because I had been too sick to eat for the previous two days (seriously, I could barely get up out of bed to go to the bathroom and had prestocked my nightstand with water and gatorade).

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #36260 on: August 12, 2016, 03:16:42 AM »

Next up: Nude Dressage.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36261 on: August 12, 2016, 03:23:53 AM »

Oh my food binges...

I once ate two 5lb bags of gummi bears in one sitting. I was crapping in Technicolor for a week afterwards.

I routinely ate Monster Burritos from Freebirds World Burrito. To give you a mental picture, they run from the tip of my fingers to about 5" past my wrist, and they're big enough around that many people have to use two hands to eat one. I have occasionally partaken of the Super Monster burrito, which is somewhat bigger around and runs the length of my forearm.

One night, after having had a fever finally break, I went to Whataburger and ordered four Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip sandwiches on toast, with the large fries that came with it, two extra large sodas, and four apple pies. I was famished because I had been too sick to eat for the previous two days (seriously, I could barely get up out of bed to go to the bathroom and had prestocked my nightstand with water and gatorade).

Dang dude! Those Freebirds burritos are bomb! They closed the local one around here about a year ago. I go to a taco de Mexico around here and the guy that works there, I've been seeing him since I was 13, so almost 20 years later, he's making those burritos bigger and bigger every time I go. Those burritos are the size of my forearm.
I can't remember any big challenge other than those chicken sandwiches and eating 2 little Caesars large pepperoni pizzas on my way home

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #36262 on: August 12, 2016, 03:34:08 AM »

Dang dude! Those Freebirds burritos are bomb! They closed the local one around here about a year ago. I go to a taco de Mexico around here and the guy that works there, I've been seeing him since I was 13, so almost 20 years later, he's making those burritos bigger and bigger every time I go. Those burritos are the size of my forearm.
I can't remember any big challenge other than those chicken sandwiches and eating 2 little Caesars large pepperoni pizzas on my way home

Funny thing... when I ordered from Freebirds, I NEVER put anything "light" in the burrito. It was always refried beans, rice, grilled steak, grilled vegetables, queso, shredded cheese, stuff like that. None of the pico de gallo or sour cream or guacamole. The only other vegetables I would put on were jalapeņos because they were fresh and chopped daily. None of that "open up a can of jalapeņos that has been stewing in its own juices for weeks or months" crap. Oh, I would also put habanero sauce on the burrito.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #36263 on: August 12, 2016, 03:46:26 AM »

Next up: Nude Dressage.

Now THAT I would watch. Regular dressage? Not so much.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36264 on: August 12, 2016, 03:51:21 AM »

Funny thing... when I ordered from Freebirds, I NEVER put anything "light" in the burrito. It was always refried beans, rice, grilled steak, grilled vegetables, queso, shredded cheese, stuff like that. None of the pico de gallo or sour cream or guacamole. The only other vegetables I would put on were jalapeņos because they were fresh and chopped daily. None of that "open up a can of jalapeņos that has been stewing in its own juices for weeks or months" crap. Oh, I would also put habanero sauce on the burrito.

I'm super simple: asada, beans, rice, cheese.

Or this place by me has killer breakfast burritos. Chorizo and potato, house made sausage, bacon beans and cheese.. with a side of pepto, as I've learned

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #36265 on: August 12, 2016, 04:26:48 AM »

The perseid meteor shower is going on tonight.....but I live in Ohio and Ohio hates astronomy. It has been storming all day and it is cloudy, probably all night.  It is always cloudy when cool stuff happens in the sky.   Sad

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #36266 on: August 12, 2016, 04:55:56 AM »

We're having a big storm here too. I really wanted to see that shower!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36267 on: August 12, 2016, 04:56:36 AM »

The perseid meteor shower is going on tonight.....but I live in Ohio and Ohio hates astronomy. It has been storming all day and it is cloudy, probably all night.  It is always cloudy when cool stuff happens in the sky.   Sad

I'll check it out before I drive to work, and probably while I'm driving as well

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #36268 on: August 12, 2016, 02:43:14 PM »

Started raining here about 2:30am, has been ever since.  No meteor shower for me...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #36269 on: August 12, 2016, 02:48:13 PM »

MJ got me up around 3am to go outside and see it. Unfortunately, the forecast said it would be clear, but it was not. At least we each saw one meteor before we went back in.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: