Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2414 2415 [2416] 2417 2418 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5050346 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #36225 on: August 10, 2016, 04:56:23 PM »

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #36226 on: August 10, 2016, 05:16:02 PM »

Time for Jason Bourne. Non spoiler review to follow.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #36227 on: August 10, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »

I enjoyed it quite a bit, MJ and I saw it the same day we saw Suicide Squad.

Have fun.  Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #36228 on: August 10, 2016, 05:58:40 PM »

Sweet!

Have a great time. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #36229 on: August 10, 2016, 07:52:27 PM »

Why not do TFA?

I did  Grin......then when out and trained with my oak staff at 3am after a really humid ohio rain. my arms still hurt. 

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #36230 on: August 10, 2016, 09:33:47 PM »

So, my non-spoiler review for Jason Bourne is now up. enjoy
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32082.new#new

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #36231 on: August 10, 2016, 09:55:53 PM »

What if I'm really retarded, I don't realize it, and my whole life is just everyone humoring me, and treating me like a small child. But I think they're interacting with me normally....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #36232 on: August 10, 2016, 11:06:41 PM »

What if I'm really retarded, I don't realize it, and my whole life is just everyone humoring me, and treating me like a small child. But I think they're interacting with me normally....

Well, since the movie Idiocracy seems to be rapidly becoming a documentary, I think you're safe.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36233 on: August 10, 2016, 11:11:12 PM »

What if we've already lived out our lives, and what we believe to be life now is really purgatory.
I told this to my priest and he just had one, strong, boisterous word to say, while he popped out of his chair: BLASPHEMY! I told my parents the same thing and they asked if I had been taking my meds

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #36234 on: August 10, 2016, 11:11:23 PM »

AWE good for you Thread you had a philosophical thought.....here is a cookie now go play. Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:11:59 AM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #36235 on: August 11, 2016, 01:16:32 AM »

A few weeks ago, my saber was used to destroy a piņata at a birthday party. It was a black piņata and resulted in dark scuff marks all over the blade. I couldn't get them off, but I wasn't too worried about it. The blade still worked, it was just a little discolored in one area.

I looked at it just now, and almost all of them are gone. One tiny one about mid blade and one slightly larger one on the tip.

What'd I do? Fun sparred with my son on a regular basis since then. So if you have some colored marks on your blade, find a friend and smack some sabers together. Who knew?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #36236 on: August 11, 2016, 02:18:09 AM »

A few weeks ago, my saber was used to destroy a piņata at a birthday party. It was a black piņata and resulted in dark scuff marks all over the blade. I couldn't get them off, but I wasn't too worried about it. The blade still worked, it was just a little discolored in one area.

I looked at it just now, and almost all of them are gone. One tiny one about mid blade and one slightly larger one on the tip.

What'd I do? Fun sparred with my son on a regular basis since then. So if you have some colored marks on your blade, find a friend and smack some sabers together. Who knew?

Holy Toledo! They're that strong, huh? So I gotta tell my wife this then, cuz I told her if someone breaks in the house, I'm breaking out my saber. My brother in law just bought himself some AR rifle(don't ask which, I don't know, don't care) and said it's for home defense/toy. If anyone entered his house, it was gonna be a fight. I told him I'd defend us with the saber, cuz, I'm willing to roll the dice that this person would be so awestruck seeing the saber, he or she might wanna play with it, perhaps spar a little! Yes I know it's 90% I'd get gunned down, but I'm optimistic!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #36237 on: August 11, 2016, 02:28:43 AM »

Holy Toledo! They're that strong, huh? So I gotta tell my wife this then, cuz I told her if someone breaks in the house, I'm breaking out my saber. My brother in law just bought himself some AR rifle(don't ask which, I don't know, don't care) and said it's for home defense/toy. If anyone entered his house, it was gonna be a fight. I told him I'd defend us with the saber, cuz, I'm willing to roll the dice that this person would be so awestruck seeing the saber, he or she might wanna play with it, perhaps spar a little! Yes I know it's 90% I'd get gunned down, but I'm optimistic!

Oh yeah, they're that strong. It was a 24 inch standard blade. Others were worried, "It's not going to hurt your saber, will it?" Nope. It was a SW party with a Vader piņata and a GB saber. Vader got decapitated Dagobah cave style.

Another testament to their strength: I've sparred against people with 1.5 inch dowels, and I usually dent the snot out of those while only picking up minor, colorless scuff marks that wipe off easily.

I think you'd be able to get an attack window due to the sheer shock/awe/surprise from powering it up, especially if it has sound. You'd still probably get shot, yes, but at least you'd got out in style.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #36238 on: August 11, 2016, 02:55:38 AM »

I'm definitely breaking out my saber for an intruder!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #36239 on: August 11, 2016, 03:07:37 AM »

Me three--my Flamberge isn't just out in my room as a display piece, after all! Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Pages: 1 ... 2414 2415 [2416] 2417 2418 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: