Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1787 1788 [1789] 1790 1791 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5001733 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #26820 on: March 06, 2015, 06:58:09 AM »

You don't like your Sith extra crispy?

I don't like me extra crispy. Tongue

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #26821 on: March 06, 2015, 05:31:42 PM »

Thank you for flying Rawls out: Not only did you get there in two hours, it was funky and full of soul.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2776

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26822 on: March 06, 2015, 05:32:53 PM »

POINTS, Sir.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26823 on: March 06, 2015, 05:41:55 PM »

Light cannot exist without Dark.   Blend them together and you have... A cloudy day Cheesy

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #26824 on: March 06, 2015, 06:17:36 PM »

News Team, assemble!!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #26825 on: March 06, 2015, 07:32:13 PM »

"There are no stupid questions, only inquisitive idiots."

From my favorite bumper sticker ever.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #26826 on: March 06, 2015, 08:10:11 PM »

News Team, assemble!!!!

Should I get my, investigative journalism blazer?

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26827 on: March 06, 2015, 08:14:17 PM »

Kham, I've been meaning to ask...is the person in your avatar Capt. Cohl?

Sig by For Tyeth

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #26828 on: March 06, 2015, 08:56:21 PM »

Take a minute and think about how awesome a shower is, you never realize how awesome it is until you can't take one for a week.  Im glad to be out of the field and back at home.  Smiley

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #26829 on: March 06, 2015, 09:07:08 PM »

I brought my sabers to work today and we all took pictures with them . . . while holding up cutouts of my boss's face in front of ours. 

What the hell, my job is awesome.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26830 on: March 06, 2015, 09:07:45 PM »

Take a minute and think about how awesome a shower is, you never realize how awesome it is until you can't take one for a week.  Im glad to be out of the field and back at home.  Smiley

Where the F### have you been where you can't shower for a week. Pew. I think I can smell you over the web. Lips sealed

I brought my sabers to work today and we all took pictures with them . . . while holding up cutouts of my boss's face in front of ours. 

What the hell, my job is awesome.

I'm so jealous.

Sig by For Tyeth

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #26831 on: March 06, 2015, 09:10:18 PM »

Where the F### have you been where you can't shower for a week. Pew. I think I can smell you over the web. Lips sealed

I'm so jealous.

Military Field Exercises stuck in the Swamps of GA.  My wife says I smell much better since I took a nice long hot shower Smiley

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26832 on: March 06, 2015, 09:12:53 PM »

Military Field Exercises stuck in the Swamps of GA.  My wife says I smell much better since I took a nice long hot shower Smiley

I would probably have to go through like a multistage dipping process of tubs. Kinda like a prewash soak, then the actual bath, and finally a rinse tub that I would just soak in for an hour or so. Mmmmmmmm that would be niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeee.

Sig by For Tyeth

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #26833 on: March 06, 2015, 09:22:26 PM »

I would probably have to go through like a multistage dipping process of tubs. Kinda like a prewash soak, then the actual bath, and finally a rinse tub that I would just soak in for an hour or so. Mmmmmmmm that would be niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeee.

Not a bad idea, but I have a large desire to eat some steak. so that multistage thing will have to wait till later.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #26834 on: March 06, 2015, 09:47:37 PM »

Kham, I've been meaning to ask...is the person in your avatar Capt. Cohl?

It is in fact, Adam Jensen, from the video game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Pages: 1 ... 1787 1788 [1789] 1790 1791 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: