Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 [1776] 1777 1778 ... 3563   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 5046951 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #26625 on: February 28, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »

Dumb Uses for Obvious Foresight, Episode 56:

Taking a serving of eggplant parm out of the oven with one hand, holding said-serving by the corner and thinking to myself, "I need to stop doing this, because one day I'm going to drop-----OH SHIIII---!" And somehow using my other hand to catch it by the other corner, stick my mitten under it, and transfer it to the counter in less than a second. Trust me, it didn't look nearly as cool as that sounded.  

How the hell do I even manage to walk around sometimes . . .
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:13:16 PM by Jedi Nox » Logged

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #26626 on: February 28, 2015, 06:09:24 PM »

It's almost as if people who are stumbling drunks, are fighting the rotation of the earth.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #26627 on: February 28, 2015, 07:17:12 PM »

Dumb Uses for Obvious Foresight, Episode 56:

Taking a serving of eggplant parm out of the oven with one hand, holding said-serving by the corner and thinking to myself, "I need to stop doing this, because one day I'm going to drop-----OH SHIIII---!" And somehow using my other hand to catch it by the other corner, stick my mitten under it, and transfer it to the counter in less than a second. Trust me, it didn't look nearly as cool as that sounded.  

How the hell do I even manage to walk around sometimes . . .

I've done similar things, mostly its "I should probably find eyes and ears for this" as I am turning on the milling machine.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #26628 on: February 28, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »

I've done similar things, mostly its "I should probably find eyes and ears for this" as I am turning on the milling machine.

I once thought it was a fabulous idea to set something on this ledge where the window was broken.  In my mind, I saw myself reaching for it later, saw it fall through the broken glass as I tried to grab it, and saw myself being cut because it.  I thought to myself, "I can't possibly be that stupid. Even if it fell, I could totally reach around that HUGE piece of glass."

5 stitches later . . .

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #26629 on: March 01, 2015, 02:45:33 AM »

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26630 on: March 01, 2015, 05:57:50 AM »

And knowing his sense of humor, I bet he's glad he knocked that stupid white,gold/black,blue dress out of the headlines...

Part of me believes this was secretly his plan all along....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #26631 on: March 01, 2015, 02:53:02 PM »

Random statement for the day

Pickled onions.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #26632 on: March 01, 2015, 03:51:10 PM »

Random statement for the day

Pickled onions.

ewww. not for me thanks

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #26633 on: March 01, 2015, 07:57:51 PM »

Managed to shatter the screen my phone and it's going to cost $200 to replace the screen?  NOPE.  I've been vehemently resisting an iPhone for a long time, but they are much cheaper to repair than this Samsung, so . . . I might just have to give in because this isn't worth it.  Dammit, I love my Galaxy mini, though.  Tongue

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #26634 on: March 01, 2015, 09:30:56 PM »

iPhones are the empire of the cell phone world.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #26635 on: March 01, 2015, 10:09:11 PM »

I have a friend (and this happened in my presence) who managed to kill his iphone by dropping it onto his workbench while he was trying to pick it up, about a six to eight inch drop shattered the screen and put a nice ding in the side, granted it did land on a C-clamp.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____

tomorrow is the project deadline and the first day the new hires are actually ready to start working. My boss wants to know how well they've worked so he can decide which to keep on, I don't know what to tell him.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #26636 on: March 01, 2015, 10:15:25 PM »

iPhones are the empire of the cell phone world.

Does that mean android is the republic?

Corey

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #26637 on: March 01, 2015, 10:25:51 PM »

Managed to shatter the screen my phone and it's going to cost $200 to replace the screen?  NOPE.  I've been vehemently resisting an iPhone for a long time, but they are much cheaper to repair than this Samsung, so . . . I might just have to give in because this isn't worth it.  Dammit, I love my Galaxy mini, though.  Tongue

Go for a Windows Phone...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #26638 on: March 02, 2015, 12:04:01 AM »

When I went to ATT to ask about my options, apparently I had phone insurance I don't remember signing up for.  Paid the $75 deductible.  Brand new Galaxy mini will be here Tuesday.   Sweet, because I was NOT buying an iPhone.  Tongue

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #26639 on: March 02, 2015, 03:47:27 AM »

Go for a Windows Phone...

My Nokia gets banged and dropped around a bit and it is just fine after two years. Sure, windows phones lack some of the features- but they are nowhere near as finicky as all my friends androids and iphones or my Samsung tablet, they just work. I just wish they would add forward and back buttons on the internet explorer  Undecided And that cortana was made properly available in Australia because it is soooo much better than the standard voice recognition program!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 [1776] 1777 1778 ... 3563   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: