Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: A quick touch (not that kind) on the Prophecy v3  (Read 6554 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 11:31:59 AM »

I appreciate your attitude towards it. Others have not been so understanding. It's your money, your taste, your style, and your saber. Do what you want with it. I only weighed in, because I initially dismissed the button screw for some of the exact same reasons you did, but I gave it some time, and now I'm glad I kept it. I just wanted you to be informed before making your final decision, whether it's to keep it or return it.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 01:01:00 PM »

I appreciate your attitude towards it. Others have not been so understanding. It's your money, your taste, your style, and your saber. Do what you want with it. I only weighed in, because I initially dismissed the button screw for some of the exact same reasons you did, but I gave it some time, and now I'm glad I kept it. I just wanted you to be informed before making your final decision, whether it's to keep it or return it.

The effort has not gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated Smiley

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »

The effort has not gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated Smiley

You're welcome. I look forward to many more reviews and pictures from you.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 02:34:21 PM »

I appreciate your attitude towards it. Others have not been so understanding.

Indeed.  Your attitude is positive and understanding, even though the site can, at least partially, be a bit deceiving.  Not intentionally, of course, but there should be something on the pages for those hilts saying that you can't pick the spot for the Covertec wheel.  Others who have had less issues than this and don't live anywhere near as far from Ultra Sabers as you (literally on the other side of the world) have been a lot harsher in voicing their issues.  You're getting a coolness point.  Cool

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 02:43:40 PM »

Thanks guys Smiley

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 07:11:30 PM »

Ok everyone,

Here's a bit of a review on the Prophecy v3 hilt that I got. As I explain in the video, what I thought to be a "stuff up" is actually just a case of how things are whether you like it or not. So just to once again be totally clear, there are NO FLAWS on this hilt. It was just an request I made that could not be carried out.

I figured I should do a review while I had this puppy here just in case it winds up going back. So here are my honest thoughts on the Prophecy v3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRiDtBbxSpU

And here is the picture that I was referring to in the video. All monitors will be slightly different. But this is a 95% accurate shot of SRD!

Great review  Wink Wink .. By the way, what saber is that one in your signature picture ??
+1.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 09:23:13 PM »

Great review  Wink Wink .. By the way, what saber is that one in your signature picture ??
+1.

Thanks Smiley

That is my Liberator v3 which I have also reviewed:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33158.0

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 12:27:37 AM »

Thanks Smiley

That is my Liberator v3 which I have also reviewed:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33158.0

Thank you.  Wink Wink