Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 672792 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2250 on: April 02, 2017, 04:31:48 AM »

F Galactic War. Node 12 was a completely maxed out team, Boba (L), Wiggs, JKA, and ST Han with 187 speed. I actually killed everyone except Boba and had him down to really low health. So if I had done that to someone without Bounty Hunter's resolve I might've actually won. Undecided

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2251 on: April 02, 2017, 07:16:00 AM »

F Galactic War. Node 12 was a completely maxed out team, Boba (L), Wiggs, JKA, and ST Han with 187 speed. I actually killed everyone except Boba and had him down to really low health. So if I had done that to someone without Bounty Hunter's resolve I might've actually won. Undecided

That's where having more teams comes in handy.  Sometimes you just need somebody to come in and clean up the leftovers.  I know your resources are limited in how many toons you can level up, but it's something to think about, even if they're at a lower level than your max.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2252 on: April 02, 2017, 01:05:00 PM »

That's where having more teams comes in handy.  Sometimes you just need somebody to come in and clean up the leftovers.  I know your resources are limited in how many toons you can level up, but it's something to think about, even if they're at a lower level than your max.

I'm quickly seeing that. Working on getting droids to Gear 7, hopefully they can do something. I'm also starring up Ahsoka and QGJ in Cantina shipments. Jedi and droids will be my next two decent squads, but I should probably focus on making my Scoundrels capable of 3 starting the final tier of the heists first.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2253 on: April 03, 2017, 12:08:09 AM »

I just attempted the lvl 85 version of the jawa event.... I didn't get a turn  Lips sealed

So, I tried the lvl 80 version instead.....  I think I'll just go back to the lvl 70 version like last time  Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2254 on: April 03, 2017, 03:01:11 AM »

I have a 6* character again. Haven't had one of those in a while. Lots of 4 & 5*, but I maxed all my 6 star's a while ago due to Heroic Rancor.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2255 on: April 03, 2017, 06:32:33 PM »

I'm quickly seeing that. Working on getting droids to Gear 7, hopefully they can do something. I'm also starring up Ahsoka and QGJ in Cantina shipments. Jedi and droids will be my next two decent squads, but I should probably focus on making my Scoundrels capable of 3 starting the final tier of the heists first.

QGJ and Ahsoka are very, very useful. Especially QGJ is a hard-hitting and quick char, capable of removing buffs, calling for assists, and he has (if abilities are at least Rank 7) very fast CD's.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2256 on: April 03, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »

QGJ and Ahsoka are very, very useful. Especially QGJ is a hard-hitting and quick char, capable of removing buffs, calling for assists, and he has (if abilities are at least Rank 7) very fast CD's.

Yes, your scoundrels are very important as they help you farm the ever important credits and training droids.

Jedi do certainly have their advantages and QGJ and Ahsoka are two of the more powerful ones.  My A-team is QGJ, JKA, Ahsoka, Lumi, and Yoda.  My GW team is the same except with Barriss lead.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2257 on: April 03, 2017, 09:38:05 PM »

Wheee!  Free Character!

App refresh and there was a minor update which included a pack with some credits, droids, training mats, crystals, and a free Bodhi Rook character.  He was the freighter pilot in case you're trying to figure out who that is.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2258 on: April 03, 2017, 10:10:49 PM »

He was the freighter pilot in case you're trying to figure out who that is.

For those still unsure, he was the pilot who did very little piloting.  He also didn't pilot at all during the huge space war at the end of the movie, but was instead doing the job of an electrician.

But yay, 600 free crystals!  Cheesy
My 2c, Bohdi looks like an interesting character, if only for the TM gain and TM steal.  Too many damn rebels in this game!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2259 on: April 04, 2017, 02:09:43 AM »

Much more interested in the crystals and Omega, I don't see much use for Bodhi.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2260 on: April 04, 2017, 02:09:03 PM »

Yes, I was also more interested in the Omega and crystals.

That damn droid event is still stupid unbalanced.  The Bonus Tier is practically unbeatable, even with seriously powered droids.  Sometimes even Tier 6 gets a little nuts and I have to restart because everybody on one stage focuses and kills one of my droids immediately.

That said, I'm glad for the credit heist!  I was broke as hell.  Sadly I got screwed and only got 1.5 and 2.5 mil.  Thankfully today is also credit challenge day and I got 3rd on the Tank raid.  I'm sure it'll all be gone shortly.    Tongue

Also tallied up all of my Defense Mods farmed last week and it looks like I was able to get 40 mods that are 3-5*, which was just a bit better than last week.  Now this week, onto Crit Chance.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2261 on: April 04, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »

Well, I first tried tier 4 of th credit heist. First time I had 2 toons left standing and got 5M. Second time I had 4 standing and got 2.5M. Undecided

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2262 on: April 04, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »

Well, I first tried tier 4 of th credit heist. First time I had 2 toons left standing and got 5M. Second time I had 4 standing and got 2.5M. Undecided

Well, you did better than me since you got 7.5 mil total.

However I am QUITE happy with my latest conquest.   Grin   I FINALLY beat the last tier of Ackbar's challenge!  I used all my ship credits from yesterday and today and got a ship up from 60 to 70 which gave me 5 ships at 80 and and 2 at 70 to make my attempt.  I'm pretty sure it took 6 or 7 tries, but I finally did it!  Now all I need is another 400k in ship credits to promote him since it costs a million.  Tongue   I should have enough if I buy some in the Cantina shop and finish all 3 GWs for the Guild activity.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2263 on: April 04, 2017, 04:53:23 PM »

Well, you did better than me since you got 7.5 mil total.

However I am QUITE happy with my latest conquest.   Grin   I FINALLY beat the last tier of Ackbar's challenge!  I used all my ship credits from yesterday and today and got a ship up from 60 to 70 which gave me 5 ships at 80 and and 2 at 70 to make my attempt.  I'm pretty sure it took 6 or 7 tries, but I finally did it!  Now all I need is another 400k in ship credits to promote him since it costs a million.  Tongue   I should have enough if I buy some in the Cantina shop and finish all 3 GWs for the Guild activity.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with 7.5. Much better than the 2.5 I normally got on tier 3. It'll probably only be nice once and give me 1.5M x 2 from now on.

Congratulations. I really need to work on Ships, not for Arena, but for the challenges. Ships and mods.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2264 on: April 04, 2017, 07:40:54 PM »

Got 2x2.5 as well...and I won both GW's today - never won two in a row when it was part of Guild Activities Cheesy And they were quite easy, actually...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: