Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Estimated Time from Order to Delivery  (Read 6081 times)
KyganAK
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 12, 2016, 11:21:44 AM »

Hello, I was interested in the current time from Order to Delivery most people are having.  I'm currently on week 8 of a possible 15 week delay in production for my sabers.  My order was in mid March.  Does anyone know if they send a Fed Ex notice when the sabers are shipped?

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 11:43:02 AM »

When your order's shipped out, you'll get both an email and a status update on your account, if that's what you mean.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 11:48:15 AM »

First you'll get a confirmation e-mail from Ultrasabers when your order has been shipped (you can also check your order status on US's website under your account - when US sends the pack away your order status goes from "processing" to "shipped").
What sabers have you ordered? Are they (or some of them) on back order still or available right now? If you have ordered multiple ones have any of them been out of stock in the time of ordering or right now? (For example if you placed 2 sabers in one order and one of them was out of stock in the time of placing your order, that can hold up the other one even if it's available...)

When a saber is in stock or comes back to stock usually it's matter of days until you get a shipping notice. In some cases (like with the Consular) it takes more time to restock the hilts.

KyganAK
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »

Stunt-Apprenticev4 - Red no sound standard stuff
Stunt-InitiateV2 - Blue no sound short blade
Stunt-Initiatev3 - Green no sound short blade

Ordered 3/14

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 05:17:21 PM »

It can be the Initiate v3 then - it's out of stock at the moment.
Check your order status under the Initiate v3 part list if there's anything related to acknowledgement of back order so you can see if it was out of stock when you placed your order.
If so, you'll need to wait until all sabers will be in stock together to get the order processed and shipped.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »

Yes, you'll get an e-mail from FedEx with a tracking number that allows you to follow your saber every step of the way.  FedEx has excellent tracking and their delivery estimates seem right on the money.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 06:47:05 PM »

I was wondering if something else might be going on as well.  My past two orders have been shipped within 24 hours of ordering.  They were a Dominix V4 LE with Obs Lite and and Aeon V4 with Emerald and Obs V4.  In between there was also an order for a pommel and some grab-bag blades.  All shipped within 2 days, both sabers were ordered in the morning and shipped that night.

This order, though is slower.  Still processing.  A Dark Sentinel V4 LE stunt and a Dark Apprentice stunt.  Nothing fancy, but taking longer.

Is there a con going on or something?  I had just gotten used to that 24-48hr turn-around again after the massive back-logs early this year.  LOL

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

KyganAK
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 06:49:09 PM »

Okay thanks all for the info.  Apparently I can't check the status of my order since my email address isn't registered even though I have my order confirmation and it was sent to my email address.  So went to live chat on ultrasabers.com and it sent an email.  Sigh...

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 02:17:35 AM »

I was wondering if something else might be going on as well.  My past two orders have been shipped within 24 hours of ordering.  They were a Dominix V4 LE with Obs Lite and and Aeon V4 with Emerald and Obs V4.  In between there was also an order for a pommel and some grab-bag blades.  All shipped within 2 days, both sabers were ordered in the morning and shipped that night.

This order, though is slower.  Still processing.  A Dark Sentinel V4 LE stunt and a Dark Apprentice stunt.  Nothing fancy, but taking longer.

Is there a con going on or something?  I had just gotten used to that 24-48hr turn-around again after the massive back-logs early this year.  LOL

i ordered last friday a Stunt Dark Sentinel Saber,MHS coupler,16" ultraedge heavy grade blade,and Raven Plain Pommel all were in stock when I ordered it and was processing but then around tuesday the pommel went on backorder.So my question is will I have to wait to get my sabers and stuff because the stuff was in stock when i ordered them and then the pommel went on backorder,so do you think ill have to wait?thanks to anyone who might know

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 02:27:28 PM »

Glad I didn't order those v3 initiates now. I was worried the out of stock hilts would take a while to ship out.  Especially when I saw everyone waiting on those consulars.  Hope you get your shipping notice soon.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 03:42:39 PM »

Yeah, the V3 Initiates, Aeons and Dominixes are all on backorder.  I just hope they're in stock by the time I'm ready to order again. (it's going to be a while)

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 06:35:25 PM »

Yeah, the V3 Initiates, Aeons and Dominixes are all on backorder.  I just hope they're in stock by the time I'm ready to order again. (it's going to be a while)
I was talking to Marlena in Ultrasabers Customer Servicenand while helping me she said that the saber craze still hasnt slowed down,cant you imagine how much more backorder will be when the new star wars movies come out...I just dont want to know.

jaredb71
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2016, 01:51:36 AM »

Any word on Dominix LE's being back in? I was told 4-8 weeks about 4 weeks ago.

The Family Weapons
Standard Battle in GB
? Grab bag in BR
Dominix LE v4 in AB (for the missus')
Initiate v4 in CG (for my padawan)

Scope
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

:|

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2016, 03:29:51 AM »

I ordered a Scorpion Emerald w/Obsidian v4 a a couple days ago and inquired if a more "narrowed-down" ETA was available, instead of the "Could be 1 week, could be 15 weeks" when I ordered.

The answer:

"My guess is these hilts should be back in stock around the end of the month. This is just an estimate, there could be unexpected delays. "

Even if there are some delays I'm not gonna worry as I did place the order order with the knowledge that the hilts were on back order, after all.

>:/

Owned: 

Scorpion (Emerald (RGBW), Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Guardian Blue, Obsidian LITE)
Dark Initiate LE v4 Stunt Saber (Tri-Blazing Red)
Dark Mantis (Blazing Red, Obsidian v4)

jaredb71
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2016, 04:33:41 AM »

Same with the Dominix- was happy to get a narrower window but was curious if an one else had heard anything new.

The Family Weapons
Standard Battle in GB
? Grab bag in BR
Dominix LE v4 in AB (for the missus')
Initiate v4 in CG (for my padawan)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: