Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 58607 times)
Tomec
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2016, 08:35:05 AM »

I got a shipping notice sunday also, though I wasn't sure if it would be just my saber that I bought or it combined with the raffle. From this thread I'm really hoping that when it comes later today (May the 4th!) it'll be both. Especially since...

Well, all of my previous orders contained one saber and weighed two pounds. Your staff is two sabers so that accounts for four pounds. Your UEHG probably weighs two pounds. That leaves four pounds which would be two sabers, thus your prize is coming.

It will be a glorious Thursday.

I'm 99% sure that I ordered my (first ever) saber (Dark Sentinel) with an UEHG blade and my package weighs in at 5 pounds. Little lighter than the 6 pounds brought up in discussion, but with different hilt styles and stuff I'd say plausible still.

Now to just wait for fedex... thankfully they normally come early-ish and I've made sure that someone will be here (and told them online to just leave it at the door if no response). So if they try to pull something.... Well lets say both these sabers will have Obsidian sound on them. Vader soundfont next time fedex delivers anyone?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2016, 08:40:08 AM »

I got a shipping notice sunday also, though I wasn't sure if it would be just my saber that I bought or it combined with the raffle. From this thread I'm really hoping that when it comes later today (May the 4th!) it'll be both. Especially since...

I'm 99% sure that I ordered my (first ever) saber (Dark Sentinel) with an UEHG blade and my package weighs in at 5 pounds. Little lighter than the 6 pounds brought up in discussion, but with different hilt styles and stuff I'd say plausible still.

Now to just wait for fedex... thankfully they normally come early-ish and I've made sure that someone will be here (and told them online to just leave it at the door if no response). So if they try to pull something.... Well lets say both these sabers will have Obsidian sound on them. Vader soundfont next time fedex delivers anyone?
It's common practice for US to ship any prize sabers with the winning entry. Smiley

Hope you have an easy time getting them.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Tomec
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2016, 09:07:28 AM »

It's common practice for US to ship any prize sabers with the winning entry. Smiley

Hope you have an easy time getting them.

To be honest that was my thought, why ship two boxes when you could ship one, but as I've not had many dealings with US before now you never know. Winning sabers may not be built, may be different departments handling shipping vs building who don't see I have a saber in the works/ready to ship, the winning order could have been placed at start of raffle :p. Though in fairness mine was placed monday before raffle ended so with the 3-5 day lead time it fell in quite nicely, winning is just a nice bonus.

In all seriousness though, thanks. I've hopefully got everything covered but only time will tell. Also I know it's been said a lot, but thanks to US for this raffle and everything. Again all this has been my first real experience (outside some chatting here as I was deciding on buying/not) and I have to say that I'm super pleased with everything so far. Now just to wait and hope FedEx doesn't mess things up....

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2016, 09:19:06 AM »

To be honest that was my thought, why ship two boxes when you could ship one, but as I've not had many dealings with US before now you never know. Winning sabers may not be built, may be different departments handling shipping vs building who don't see I have a saber in the works/ready to ship, the winning order could have been placed at start of raffle :p. Though in fairness mine was placed monday before raffle ended so with the 3-5 day lead time it fell in quite nicely, winning is just a nice bonus.

In all seriousness though, thanks. I've hopefully got everything covered but only time will tell. Also I know it's been said a lot, but thanks to US for this raffle and everything. Again all this has been my first real experience (outside some chatting here as I was deciding on buying/not) and I have to say that I'm super pleased with everything so far. Now just to wait and hope FedEx doesn't mess things up....
I placed my raffle entry order on day two I think.  I ordered a Prophecy though - they're on backorder.

I won second place, but don't expect to see either for a bit.

Still, I hope for that shipping notice in my inbox each day...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Tomec
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2016, 09:23:31 AM »

Still, I hope for that shipping notice in my inbox each day...lol

Hey maybe today will be the lucky day it ships? May the 4th be with you after all!

(It's normal to be geeky/excited about getting an US right? Let alone having it arrive on May 4th or 5th?  Cheesy )

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2016, 11:40:04 AM »

Very normal Smiley

Mine is due in on Friday, but the house is going to be empty all day so we'll see if FedEx will leave it with a neighbour - they have done in the past. I'm definitely excited to unpack my new arrivals!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2016, 12:06:18 PM »

Very normal Smiley

Mine is due in on Friday, but the house is going to be empty all day so we'll see if FedEx will leave it with a neighbour - they have done in the past. I'm definitely excited to unpack my new arrivals!
I'm excited to see what you get too James. Smiley

KillerChimera2
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2016, 05:51:08 PM »

Frodo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2016, 06:02:46 PM »

Just got my package.  My prize is a Crimson Reaper with obsidian Sound!  Swwweeeeet!!

" Do, or do not.  There is no try.”

Saber Collection:
* Emerald Archon v3.1 with Obsidian v4 (GB)
* Crimson Reaper with Obsidian v3 (Blazing Red)

KillerChimera2
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2016, 06:44:55 PM »

My Winning Second Place saber! Thank you US!!!!! I love it!!!

TheSnowy1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2016, 06:58:00 PM »

Thank you Ultrasabers for the win, and as well getting me my package on May 4th to celebrate!  Grin
Main purchase was a Manticore CE w/ Emerald Driver plus two Grab Bag sabers.
Looks like I got;
Manticore CE w/ Emerald Driver (Sentinel Yellow currently)
Sentinel v4 (Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE v4 (Arctic Blue)
Dark Initiate LE v4 (Fire Orange)

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »

My Bane came today and the prize was an Aeon V4 with a green blade.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

KillerChimera2
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2016, 07:25:06 PM »

My CE Mantis Emerald V4 with Sound that won me I Garflex! Thanks again!!!

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2016, 07:26:14 PM »

Entry: Bane Tri BR w/ sound with archon pommel.

Prize: 3rd Place- Aeon v4 CG

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2016, 07:40:05 PM »

My CE Mantis Emerald V4 with Sound that won me I Garflex! Thanks again!!!

WTF!?
Is that a DARK Graflex??

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: