Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 58611 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2016, 12:11:08 AM »

Whoever gets their prize first, has the responsibility of starting the raffle prize thread in the Gallery forum.

Jmmgp458
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2016, 12:16:57 AM »

Mine shipped today also. Smiley

Certified
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »

Mine is expected to be delivered by the end of Wednesday. So so excited!

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »

My Bane is also coming on  Revenge of the Fifth. And the package weight is double what it usually is. My raffle prize is coming too!

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2016, 01:06:00 AM »

My Bane is also coming on  Revenge of the Fifth. And the package weight is double what it usually is. My raffle prize is coming too!

I just noticed that my Dark Apprentice V4 stunt staff, which will be arriving on the same day as my entry and prize, is listed at 4 pounds, while the package which has my entry and prize is listed as 6.  However, the entry/prize package also includes an extra UEHG blade, so that throws off the weight.

Who the heck knows, all I know for sure is it's going to be a saberlicious Revenge of the Fifth.

Lord Ramirez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2016, 01:49:31 AM »

Interestingly m9ney too 8s scheduled to arrive on the fifth. So u get my sabers, get to play with them for a little bit, then off to Civil war (non galactic).

Phantasm Initiate V3 saberstaff  (Red) with sound
Dark Initiate V4 (Red)
Dark Sentenel V4 LE (Red) with sound Obsidian V4
Dark Mantis  (Violet Amethyst) obsidian V4 FoC
Scorpion  (Violet Amethyst) obsidian V4 FoC

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2016, 03:07:12 AM »

I just noticed that my Dark Apprentice V4 stunt staff, which will be arriving on the same day as my entry and prize, is listed at 4 pounds, while the package which has my entry and prize is listed as 6.  However, the entry/prize package also includes an extra UEHG blade, so that throws off the weight.

Who the heck knows, all I know for sure is it's going to be a saberlicious Revenge of the Fifth.

Well, all of my previous orders contained one saber and weighed two pounds. Your staff is two sabers so that accounts for four pounds. Your UEHG probably weighs two pounds. That leaves four pounds which would be two sabers, thus your prize is coming.

It will be a glorious Thursday.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2016, 03:14:50 AM »

Well, all of my previous orders contained one saber and weighed two pounds. Your staff is two sabers so that accounts for four pounds. Your UEHG probably weighs two pounds. That leaves four pounds which would be two sabers, thus your prize is coming.

It will be a glorious Thursday.

Oh, I know it's coming, I'm just itching to know what it IS.

I haven't had anticipation of a shipment from US this bad since I was waiting on my very first saber.

This is so awesome.   Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2016, 04:49:18 AM »

Looks like revenge of the 5th is going to be the best day ever . . . my order is slated to arrive then as well!  Thank you US!!!

A picture gallery has been started on the Gallery pages here:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=30711.0

Pics or it didn't happen people! Grin  Lets keep the raffle fun going Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2016, 05:01:33 AM »

Looks like revenge of the 5th is going to be the best day ever . . . my order is slated to arrive then as well!  Thank you US!!!

I've already posted my thoroughly unexciting first (unsuccessful) entry.

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »

+1

I posted in the thread to keep it visible.Mine arrive Revenge of the 5th so no pics till then.

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »

My entry and prize were supposed to be here today, but for some strange reason, FedEx got this weird impression that I wasn't home..... -_- I was in my home office at the front of the house and never even saw a FedEx guy come to the door. I decide to look at the tracking info and it says "customer not available." Uh, hello, I was here the whole time!

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:27 PM »

My entry and prize were supposed to be here today, but for some strange reason, FedEx got this weird impression that I wasn't home..... -_- I was in my home office at the front of the house and never even saw a FedEx guy come to the door. I decide to look at the tracking info and it says "customer not available." Uh, hello, I was here the whole time!

That's frustrating. It's hard enough waiting for these great sabers without a FedEx driver causing a delay.

Djnoren1
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2016, 04:18:42 AM »

if you can send it to a FedEx location and pick it up after work or something, that's what I had to do after fedex failed to deliver twice. And that was with a shipment release form signed and taped to the door

Owned:Dark sentinel le v4 in BR with silver FoC and obsidian light sound and 36" blade

nothing sounds as cool as someone spinning a double bladed saber, nothing

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2016, 04:20:21 AM »

And that's one of the reasons why I divert all Ultrasabers shipments via FedEx to the local FedEx store.  The other being that I'm usually out of the house, and while I can stick the form on my door for them to just leave it, I'd rather not just have my sabers hanging out on the porch all day.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: