Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 58785 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 07:22:14 PM »

That's the one that was your winning entry?

My winning entry from this raffle, yes.
Still waiting on my hilt and prize from the last one.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 07:29:52 PM »

I just posted my review of my Manticore Ce as I promise you all in the Review  section

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 07:31:04 PM »

I just got a shipping notification. My Bane raffle entry is on the way and my third prize saber is surely coming with it. Very excited! Pics coming soon.

Same here! Bane Bros represent!

(I'm going to stop saying that... sometime...)

US aren't messing around, huh? I knew they worked hard, but even on a Sunday... And a predicted delivery date on Friday, too. I may have them in time for my nephew's party on Saturday Shocked

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Cobra14
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »

Yeah, I just got a shipping notification today. That is really awesome of US.

Sabers I own:

Dark Menace - v4 sound - Tri BR
Prophecy v3 - v4 sound - Tri GB
Dark Apprentice LE  - stunt - AB
Archon v2.1 - v4 sound - Tri CG
Bellicose - v4 sound - VA
Guardian CE - v4 sound - Tri GB
Aeon LE v3 - stunt - CG (raffle prize saber)

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »

Same here! Bane Bros represent!

(I'm going to stop saying that... sometime...)

US aren't messing around, huh? I knew they worked hard, but even on a Sunday... And a predicted delivery date on Friday, too. I may have them in time for my nephew's party on Saturday Shocked

congrats James Casey

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2016, 09:16:11 PM »

My order has shipped! No tracking no. yet, and points were added to my account so it's just a matter of time!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Certified
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2016, 09:27:16 PM »

Starting to get excited now, my order has shipped as well. Thank you Ultrasabers!

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 09:29:48 PM »

Any 4th prize winners hoping for a specific hilt? Based on last raffle some nice hilts were sent out.

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

Cobra14
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »

Any 4th prize winners hoping for a specific hilt? Based on last raffle some nice hilts were sent out.

Magnus

I'm hoping for a Aeon LE v4 in SRD, but I'll be happy with anything really.

Sabers I own:

Dark Menace - v4 sound - Tri BR
Prophecy v3 - v4 sound - Tri GB
Dark Apprentice LE  - stunt - AB
Archon v2.1 - v4 sound - Tri CG
Bellicose - v4 sound - VA
Guardian CE - v4 sound - Tri GB
Aeon LE v3 - stunt - CG (raffle prize saber)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »

The only specific thing I'm hoping for is that my 2-channel is either B/G or B/R.

But it's packaged up and awaiting FedEx, so whatever it will be, it will be, and I'll be grateful for it and to Ultrasabers for not only the giveaway, but for what was clearly a big push to get the winning orders and prizes out the door as quickly after the winners were picked as was possible.  Seriously, everyone would understand if things backed up a little bit with the rapid surges of orders lately between the two raffles and the Initiate giveaway, but US didn't rest on their laurels and a bunch of folks already have shipping notices.  That is awesome, and first rate.

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2016, 11:07:54 PM »

The only specific thing I'm hoping for is that my 2-channel is either B/G or B/R.

But it's packaged up and awaiting FedEx, so whatever it will be, it will be, and I'll be grateful for it and to Ultrasabers for not only the giveaway, but for what was clearly a big push to get the winning orders and prizes out the door as quickly after the winners were picked as was possible.  Seriously, everyone would understand if things backed up a little bit with the rapid surges of orders lately between the two raffles and the Initiate giveaway, but US didn't rest on their laurels and a bunch of folks already have shipping notices.  That is awesome, and first rate.

I 2nd that, I was amazed it shipped this morning.  I agree it will be whatever it will be but was just curious if folks secretly were hoping for something specific. I wouldn't mind a Bane or mantis actually but that is wishful thinking on my part. Either way it is awesome for them doing the raffle for their customers.

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2016, 11:43:13 PM »

I've not had a chance to handle an Aeon or Dominix v4, so it'd be nice to test one of those, but I'm certainly not feeling picky!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2016, 12:08:07 AM »

I've noticed that whenever I add a hilt to my wishlist, I'm very particular, and there's most likely a good reason for me wanting that specific saber.

When it's a prize though, I'm way more open to different hilts - Consular, Belicose, Archon, Guardian...not ones I'd be likely to order on my own.

Aeon, SI, Liberator, Arbiter - also ones I'd pass over.

I'll be beyond excited to just receive my entry saber though - except now I get two. Smiley

US is fan-bloody-tastic.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2016, 01:01:47 AM »

Well, I think it's fair to say that my fellow 1st prize winners and I can be sure of a few hilts that we won't be getting.  Since the prize has both sound and Emerald 2-channel, that knocks the Prophecy out.  Since neither the Renegade nor Flamberge have 2-channel as an option, those are also out.  Unless US got a wild hair and tried out that notion I had of a 2-channel with BR main blade and the second channel running BR on either side, which would be useful, pretty much, only for adding blade flicker.  But that's unlikely, so I think those three hilts are safely out.

Of course, I don't think we saw any unreleased or pre-production hilts out of the first spring raffle, so maybe we'll see some this time around.  Maybe a pipe dream, but boy would I love the rumored hilt modeled off of a certain Togruta padawan's saber, in B/G 2-channel...mmmmmmmm...

Certified
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2016, 01:42:28 AM »

I think for me, being a first time winner of anything really, I will gladly and humbly take anything. 4th prize is still 4th prize. I am just thankful that Ultrasabers put on a second raffle. I am not picky what I receive, I will be happy no matter what.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: