Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 77   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Wish Foundation  (Read 269771 times)
Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #525 on: July 10, 2016, 02:56:03 AM »

Granted! Murder is now the number one reason for marriage dissolution. The paperwork is so much easier and you get plenty of time to yourself with other like-minded people!

I wish distractions were more productive.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Eques Discipulus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

Light side points please.

« Reply #526 on: July 14, 2016, 04:39:52 AM »

I wish distractions were more productive.

Granted.  What could be more productive than distractingly posting on the SaberForum while at work?  Discussing lightsaber combat, looking at saber pictures, and helping fellow members choose their next saber is all sorts of productive, of course.

Although, your boss, who isn't cool like you, doesn't think so.  More concerned about your diminished productivity on the job instead of on the forum, your boss permanently sends you home, thus allowing you to be even productive on the forum.  So really, this wish isn't entirely ruined.

I wish I had the cardio capacity I had a couple of years ago.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #527 on: July 14, 2016, 05:49:07 AM »

Granted.  What could be more productive than distractingly posting on the SaberForum while at work?  Discussing lightsaber combat, looking at saber pictures, and helping fellow members choose their next saber is all sorts of productive, of course.

Although, your boss, who isn't cool like you, doesn't think so.  More concerned about your diminished productivity on the job instead of on the forum, your boss permanently sends you home, thus allowing you to be even productive on the forum.  So really, this wish isn't entirely ruined.

I wish I had the cardio capacity I had a couple of years ago.

Granted. And for added bonus, your metabolism gets a boost. The boost is so substantial, you begin losing weight, and rapidly. Local news is notified and you soon become famous. They make a sequel to the movie Thinner, with Stephen King writing your life story. All the while, you've become so thin, you lose muscle mass. You get desperate. Start eating junk food like crazy. Your cardiologist advised against, but you feel you have no choice. You therefore have constant diarrhea, and suffer a heart attack. You now reside in the ICU

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #528 on: July 19, 2016, 05:08:30 AM »

I wish I could go back on this thread, and make a real wish after I ruined one.

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #529 on: July 19, 2016, 06:51:41 AM »

Granted! And... ummm... the thread continues...?

I wish this wish would be ruined.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #530 on: July 19, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »

"Granted!", says the magical man in the mobile machine. Instead of saying "I wish this wish would be ruined", your words get twisted into "I wish all puppies died slow, torturous deaths", and is streamed 24/7 on every reflective surface (even places such as the water, or beer tankards). With all 7.4 billion people constantly being barraged with your wish to see their favorite baby animals suffering harrowing cessations, they decide that the only way to end this is with you dead. With one unanimous vote, they shout "GET HIM!" in such a volume that all glass breaks, all the leaves get blown off the trees, and the continents move 3 feet to the right. As you see a ginormous, bloodthirsty crowd coming to execute you, you recoil in fear and horror. But fear not! An equally magical man (this time in a subterranean submersible) saves you, and burrows down to the ground. As you shake the man's hand, you realize something: it's getting awfully hot in here. What the heck? As you stand there perplexed, the man opens the escape hatch and says "I wanted to kill you myself! Ta-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." As he's ejected back into the aboveground, you only sink further and further into the earth's molten core. The metal coverings of the automaton begin melting and warping, and you feel the flesh melting off your bones. As you shriek in anguish, both you and the robot boat become one with the earth's core, forever powering the earth until its eventual end. The world recovers, your name and family history is erased from all the records, and puppy videos have now surpassed the popularity of cat videos on YouTube. Everything's more or less normal, save the sudden emergence of shadowed, dark-robed figures who claim to worship a mysterious being known only as "Xaeyon, Twirler of Terra".

I wish I had more T-Swizzle paraphernalia.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #531 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:37 AM »

Granted, you have it all, but she's found out to be extremely racist and bigoted, and becomes a huge pariah the world over, and now it's not only worthless, but shunned.

I wish the trash would take itself to the curb today.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #532 on: July 19, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »

Granted!  It does...problem is, it's not YOUR definition of what constitutes trash, and by the time you figure out tons of stuff you care about went out to the curb, it's already been picked up and it's not coming back, ever.

I wish the neighborhood landscapers wouldn't run noisy equipment so early in the morning that it wakes me up before my alarm goes off.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #533 on: July 19, 2016, 09:45:03 PM »

Granted - but they run it from when the sun goes down so you don't get to sleep ever.

I wish, i wish, i didn't squish that fish

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #534 on: July 19, 2016, 10:50:23 PM »

Granted - but they run it from when the sun goes down so you don't get to sleep ever.

I wish, i wish, i didn't squish that fish

Granted. That fish, though, is a poisonous fish. Chopped up and served as a fish stick, it's poison spreads to some young children. The method to cure them, radiation, turns them into superheroes. Now superheroes, alien races come to attack earth. Defeated, the superheroes can't save earth and it explodes.

I wish good, healthy food WASNT so expensive.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2775

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #535 on: July 19, 2016, 11:02:12 PM »

Granted. That fish, though, is a poisonous fish. Chopped up and served as a fish stick, it's poison spreads to some young children. The method to cure them, radiation, turns them into superheroes. Now superheroes, alien races come to attack earth. Defeated, the superheroes can't save earth and it explodes.

I wish good, healthy food was so expensive.

ERROR:

Good healthy food is expensive.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #536 on: July 28, 2016, 04:37:31 AM »

I wish my truck wasn't such a clunker.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2775

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2016, 07:03:04 PM »

I wish my truck wasn't such a clunker.

Granted. Now your truck makes no noises whatsoever and sits atop four cinder blocks in your front yard.

I wish I had someone to hang out with tonight.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2016, 07:53:51 PM »

Granted. Now your truck makes no noises whatsoever and sits atop four cinder blocks in your front yard.

I wish I had someone to hang out with tonight.

Granted.  You have a stalker, just like in Misery.  NOW WRITE YOUR COCKADOODIE NOVEL OR ELSE!!!!!

I wish spicy food didn't give me heartburn.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »

Granted.  You have a stalker, just like in Misery.  NOW WRITE YOUR COCKADOODIE NOVEL OR ELSE!!!!!

I wish spicy food didn't give me heartburn.

Granted.  Now all food does.  Waa Waa!

I wish I could make mine look like this:

(stolen from another thread)

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 77   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: