Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 173374 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2016, 02:02:37 PM »

Wow...  I got into the last raffle and blanked, but I had saved up some $$$ and I bought my first Emerald saber to take advantage of the initiate give-away...  And now this?Huh   Oy...
Hmm.

There might be a way....  Time to figure out exactly what I want with my staff configuration ... and what I'm willing to sacrifice for it...  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2016, 02:05:55 PM »

Wow...  I got into the last raffle and blanked, but I had saved up some $$$ and I bought my first Emerald saber to take advantage of the initiate give-away...  And now this?Huh   Oy...
Hmm.

There might be a way....  Time to figure out exactly what I want with my staff configuration ... and what I'm willing to sacrifice for it...  ;-)

I have a staff configuration in mind that comes in right above $250, a stunt to let me work on new moves and spins and such that won't bother me near as much if I drop it as my Dark Menace staff would, with just a few upgrades.  But then I also have a whole passel of sound sabers that come in between 300-330 that I want.

So many decisions.

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 02:07:39 PM »

Might have to order the Consular I wanted early to enter the raffle.

Decisions, Decisions..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »

At least this time around, I already have my Emerald Scorpion, so if I were to win the Emerald prize, the choice of what to get is easy to make.

Which guarantees that I won't win the Emerald prize.

Wink

IcePhoeniX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2016, 02:48:45 PM »

Wow! Ultrasabers is giving a lot of lightsabers again. 3 events back to back to back! No words can describe such awesome sauce.  I just bought a dark sentinel with V4 Obsidian with the free initiate last April 7 and they shipped the order one day later, on the 8th. That is just amazing. They are already on their way, Yey! Scheduled to arrive within this week according to FEDex tracking. Woohoo!

I'll just Jedi mind trick myself and believe that I won a saber in that event LOL. Thank you Ultrasabers for all the love and free lightsabers! Good luck to those who would enter this raffle. Grin

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2016, 02:49:28 PM »

Might have to order the Consular I wanted early to enter the raffle.

Decisions, Decisions..

I want one too, but it looks like it is taking forever to get back in stock... that and the CE shroud is still not listed  Undecided

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2016, 02:56:25 PM »

I want one too, but it looks like it is taking forever to get back in stock... that and the CE shroud is still not listed  Undecided

I know what you mean Sedsti. I also really want the CE shroud on the Consular. The CE finish really sets off the hilt...

Not sure if I should wait or bite the bullet and get the standard finish model  Wink

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2016, 03:15:47 PM »

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll now!  *rubs hands together* 

What to get, what to get...
I really think you should get another prophecy. Grin

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2016, 03:26:29 PM »

Jeeez announced 2 days after I order a maxed out Overlord.

How can I enter this without the wife killing me?................................hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe use the Jedi mind trick on her......

Magnus

Well the force is strong with this one, I got the wife to approve LOL. Not what to order? How's the backorder times been?

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

grinchsama
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2016, 03:28:01 PM »

I would like to enter, but I haven't won a thing in 45 years of life.  Sad

"Man has not evolved an inch from the slime that spawned him."

Kasse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2016, 04:31:40 PM »

Speaking of Prophecies, I guess this is a sign it's time for me to order one.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »

Speaking of Prophecies, I guess this is a sign it's time for me to order one.

It is very likely that I will order that BH Dark Prophecy this time around.

DarthDradeus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -64

With a title like Darth....dark side points please

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll now!  *rubs hands together* 

What to get, what to get...

Prowl, we regret to inform you that you have become ineligible and therefore unable to participate in this raffle. This is due largely to the fact that you have too many Prophecies and win far too often. Tongue

I didn't win anything during the last raffle but pray to the saber gods for favor on this second spring raffle. I now have the perfect chance to get my Scorpion that I've been eyeballing for the last two months.....hopefully with a prize to go along with it. Good luck to all that enter, up to and including myself!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2016, 05:00:23 PM »

Well, even my previous raffle entry hasn't arrived yet (the Consular seems reluctant to come back in stock) and I didn't win a thing - sounds like a poor start with raffles Cheesy
But hey, I entered this one too. Just don't tell my wife, let me be the one explaining why I'm doing overtime hours in work and why she is going to see other sabers suddenly appearing in shady corners of our bedroom Tongue
Good luck for everyone!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2016, 05:00:34 PM »

Prowl is a prime reason why they haven't yet given us a Prophecy that can have both Emerald and Obsidian.  If he could have sound AND any color he wants on the fly, he wouldn't need to buy so many Prophecies, and he makes up roughly 75% of all Prophecy sales.

Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: