Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 324   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 920846 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #2265 on: September 29, 2018, 01:17:27 AM »

Green is my favorite color too,, why I went with it over the cannon blue .

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2266 on: September 29, 2018, 01:51:01 AM »

That's the first pic I've seen of a bullet tip that I thought looked good. I assume that is Tri-Cree?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #2267 on: September 29, 2018, 03:13:12 AM »

That's the first pic I've seen of a bullet tip that I thought looked good. I assume that is Tri-Cree?
Regular Green, and maybe the dark room helped.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2068

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2268 on: September 29, 2018, 06:43:55 AM »

Hey Infinit, have you been going through my workshop? I just came up with this...

I gotta agree with the rest of the guys. This is an awesome hilt design.

Wow FT, that is spectacular!  I wish that I had that kind of creativity  Smiley

Have you read the stories A Tarnished Knight, Shadow Etude, The Gray and the Unchained: The Cost of Freedom, Schisms: The Vhal'Dan Civil War and/or What You Leave Behind (they can all be found over in the Fan Fiction section)? If not, you really should. I think you will find that you have plenty of creativity. Grin Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1566

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2269 on: September 29, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »

Have you read the stories A Tarnished Knight, Shadow Etude, The Gray and the Unchained: The Cost of Freedom, Schisms: The Vhal'Dan Civil War and/or What You Leave Behind (they can all be found over in the Fan Fiction section)? If not, you really should. I think you will find that you have plenty of creativity. Grin Wink

Hi Taegin Roan, I have been blown away by all the great comments you guys have made on this design so thank you so much.

And looking into the Fan Fiction section might not be a bad idea maybe I could "build" the sabers for the characters based on how I envisage them and see how the story's writer feels about my design.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2270 on: September 29, 2018, 02:38:58 PM »

Hi Taegin Roan, I have been blown away by all the great comments you guys have made on this design so thank you so much.

And looking into the Fan Fiction section might not be a bad idea maybe I could "build" the sabers for the characters based on how I envisage them and see how the story's writer feels about my design.

I think you should, I've thoroughly enjoyed the fan fiction there

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2271 on: September 29, 2018, 02:57:23 PM »

Hi there,

I have already started my reading task. In no particular order I have started with "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" by Lady Revan.
It might take me a while to get through all of it as I am a slow reader because I mentally build the story/scenery/character images in my head as I read.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #2272 on: September 30, 2018, 01:40:08 AM »

/blush Ah, thanks TR!  I'm obliged by your words  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2273 on: September 30, 2018, 01:53:54 AM »

Hi there,

I have already started my reading task. In no particular order I have started with "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" by Lady Revan.
It might take me a while to get through all of it as I am a slow reader because I mentally build the story/scenery/character images in my head as I read.

Very cool. Just started that one myself. A few of the writers there (myself included) have started doing a sort of "shared continuity" type thing with all our stories, and although I am buy far the slowest writer of us all, it has been super fun and cool to see how we build off each other to make something greater than we could have otherwise. There is a whole list of stories now that take place in a certain chronological order. Unfortunately, there are enough that it would take up too much space on this thread to list them all out. Maybe I will go start a thread over in that section with the chronology. There is definitely no requirement for which to read first though.

/blush Ah, thanks TR!  I'm obliged by your words  Cheesy

You're welcome, and honestly, you deserve it.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #2274 on: September 30, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »

Very cool. Just started that one myself. A few of the writers there (myself included) have started doing a sort of "shared continuity" type thing with all our stories, and although I am buy far the slowest writer of us all, it has been super fun and cool to see how we build off each other to make something greater than we could have otherwise. There is a whole list of stories now that take place in a certain chronological order. Unfortunately, there are enough that it would take up too much space on this thread to list them all out. Maybe I will go start a thread over in that section with the chronology. There is definitely no requirement for which to read first though.

You're welcome, and honestly, you deserve it.
While TR may not be as proliferate a writer than say Karmack, Lord_S_Gray, TheDrunkenConsular, or me, I find that his story is a true character study that is both compelling and enjoyable.

Honestly, it makes me think that if the Sequel Trilogy wanted to do an emerging villain, they'd do good by following "Shadow of the Outcast" (which is still one of the best titles, ever). 

And for those of you interested: I canNOT recommend to you enough to check out TR's story in the Fan Fiction section; indeed, you will find exemplary stories by the above listed authors.  My suggestion: start with Karmack's "We Are Gray" Lord_S_Gray's "Children of the Aether" TheDrunkenConsular's "Brothers" and (again) TR's "Shadow of the Outcast."   There is also a new writer who's story is both engrossing and fun, Lady Revan's "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" as well as some excellent highbrow poetry by Illyiss.  Seriously, if you enjoy reading, especially Star Wars, you are in for a treat  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2275 on: September 30, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »

I am by far the slowest writer of us all, it has been super fun and cool to see how we build off each other to make something greater than we could have otherwise.

There is definitely no requirement for which to read first though.

Hi TR, I started writing my own backstory and it's taken me about 18 months to get to the halfway point, but I got a little side-tracked with my designing. I really need to finish the story as I am canon now.

And to TheDutchman, I will work through your recommendations and thanks for the list.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2276 on: September 30, 2018, 03:08:28 PM »

Looking good there, Kazuto. I like that green blade with the pointed tip on your Graflex. Really sweet looking. Point incoming

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2277 on: September 30, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »

Yes, Grafflex in green is good!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2278 on: October 01, 2018, 06:14:00 AM »

While TR may not be as proliferate a writer than say Karmack, Lord_S_Gray, TheDrunkenConsular, or me, I find that his story is a true character study that is both compelling and enjoyable.

Honestly, it makes me think that if the Sequel Trilogy wanted to do an emerging villain, they'd do good by following "Shadow of the Outcast" (which is still one of the best titles, ever). 

And for those of you interested: I canNOT recommend to you enough to check out TR's story in the Fan Fiction section; indeed, you will find exemplary stories by the above listed authors.  My suggestion: start with Karmack's "We Are Gray" Lord_S_Gray's "Children of the Aether" TheDrunkenConsular's "Brothers" and (again) TR's "Shadow of the Outcast."   There is also a new writer who's story is both engrossing and fun, Lady Revan's "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" as well as some excellent highbrow poetry by Illyiss.  Seriously, if you enjoy reading, especially Star Wars, you are in for a treat  Smiley

Thank you TD. I try. I am actually really looking forward to writing chapter 11, but I just haven't had the time to do it due to classes.

Hi TR, I started writing my own backstory and it's taken me about 18 months to get to the halfway point, but I got a little side-tracked with my designing. I really need to finish the story as I am canon now.

And to TheDutchman, I will work through your recommendations and thanks for the list.

I'd love to read it if you ever finish it. I'm at about 13 months now on SotO.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2279 on: October 01, 2018, 10:54:21 AM »

I have a lot of catching up to do but I will definitely check out TR's take in the Fan Fiction section, Dutch.  The ones you pointed me to thus far as been great!

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 324   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: