Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 324   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 919918 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2280 on: October 01, 2018, 09:22:04 PM »

I've got to get to the fan fiction. Thanks for giving me an idea of where to start Dutchman.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

"Your expectations aren't my responsibilities"

« Reply #2281 on: October 02, 2018, 08:59:28 AM »

So, my 3D (printed) wall mounts came in the mail today! Cheesy

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2282 on: October 02, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »

Very nice display.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 04:14:24 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2283 on: October 02, 2018, 09:25:15 AM »

I like it, point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2284 on: October 02, 2018, 10:52:05 AM »

Looks like you did a great job hanging then up, looks great!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2285 on: October 02, 2018, 11:03:28 AM »

It just looks....perfect

I've got to get to the fan fiction. Thanks for giving me an idea of where to start Dutchman.

I recommend it, Dutch got me started and it's like an action season of a series that keeps having more chapters added.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2286 on: October 02, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »

I like the arrangement of the hilts and blade colors.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 434

« Reply #2287 on: October 02, 2018, 11:28:27 PM »

I recommend it, Dutch got me started and it's like an action season of a series that keeps having more chapters added.

Hi TR, I started writing my own backstory and it's taken me about 18 months to get to the halfway point, but I got a little side-tracked with my designing. I really need to finish the story as I am canon now.

And to TheDutchman, I will work through your recommendations and thanks for the list.

Always happy to get more readers and/or writers - My suggestion to start off with is Gray and Unchained as it’s the most accessible story about two young Gray Jedi and a group of anti-slavers lead by the charismatic 'Scurbber' and his sinister enforcer 'Black Armour'.  And please feel free to comment on our stories even the older ones - we love hearing any feedback so we know what you do/don’t enjoy!

Anyway is some further encouragement to look into our little Forum verse…

Here is the Emerald Green of Jedi Master Soryu c. 660 BBY - ?

Soryu was a Jedi Master who served for nearly 80 years with the Jedi Order.  Both a dedicated teacher and powerful warrior he was resolute in his dedication to discerning and following the will of the living force even when it clashed with the demands of politics.  A contemporary of the dogmatic Grand Master Kimar he opposed the Grand Masters ending of the alliance between the Jedi Order and the Gray Orders but remained committed to the Jedi nonetheless.  Focusing on teaching he oversaw many classes in the Temple on Coruscant building a reputation as a caring and supportive teacher and soon found a place on the Council.  He took one apprentice Sofa Neirai, with whom it was rumored he acted more like a father than master. 

Precisely what became of him is unknown, any records destroyed by Palpatines Jedi Purge – he still remained revered by Gray Jedi orders whom he had sought to defend from expulsion.  However even they considered him a fictionalized conglomerate character rather than a real man. A Holocron containing his teachings was rumored to exist, however given doubts Soryu himself existed it is most likely a forgery. 

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2288 on: October 02, 2018, 11:45:27 PM »

Always happy to get more readers and/or writers - My suggestion to start off with is Gray and Unchained as it’s the most accessible story about two young Gray Jedi and a group of anti-slavers lead by the charismatic 'Scurbber' and his sinister enforcer 'Black Armour'.  And please feel free to comment on our stories even the older ones - we love hearing any feedback so we know what you do/don’t enjoy!

Great intro into Master Soryu there, LSG. Very intriguing indeed. I now have to add that into the list to read. Thanks and have an appreciation point
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 04:19:21 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1566

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2289 on: October 02, 2018, 11:55:14 PM »

Always happy to get more readers and/or writers - My suggestion to start off with is Gray and Unchained as it’s the most accessible story about two young Gray Jedi and a group of anti-slavers lead by the charismatic 'Scurbber' and his sinister enforcer 'Black Armour'.  And please feel free to comment on our stories even the older ones - we love hearing any feedback so we know what you do/don’t enjoy!

Hello Lord_S_Gray,

Thanks for the recommendation and encouragement. As I stated somewhere I have started reading Lady Revan's "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" and I'll be sure to check out "Gray and Unchained" next! And maybe in between I can work on For Tyeth's involvement in the Clone Wars on Bal'Demnic!

I shall see you all in the Fan Fiction section so this topic can return to Saber Pictures ok!

point for the recommendation

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2290 on: October 03, 2018, 12:41:00 AM »

Great display Jace, love how you put that long staff at the base! 

Emerald green is a beautiful color LSG, I was just thinking about how not many post it.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1110

« Reply #2291 on: October 03, 2018, 03:52:41 AM »

Always happy to get more readers and/or writers - My suggestion to start off with is Gray and Unchained as it’s the most accessible story about two young Gray Jedi and a group of anti-slavers lead by the charismatic 'Scurbber' and his sinister enforcer 'Black Armour'.  And please feel free to comment on our stories even the older ones - we love hearing any feedback so we know what you do/don’t enjoy!

Anyway is some further encouragement to look into our little Forum verse…

Here is the Emerald Green of Jedi Master Soryu c. 660 BBY - ?

Soryu was a Jedi Master who served for nearly 80 years with the Jedi Order.  Both a dedicated teacher and powerful warrior he was resolute in his dedication to discerning and following the will of the living force even when it clashed with the demands of politics.  A contemporary of the dogmatic Grand Master Kimar he opposed the Grand Masters ending of the alliance between the Jedi Order and the Gray Orders but remained committed to the Jedi nonetheless.  Focusing on teaching he oversaw many classes in the Temple on Coruscant building a reputation as a caring and supportive teacher and soon found a place on the Council.  He took one apprentice Sofa Neirai, with whom it was rumored he acted more like a father than master.  

Precisely what became of him is unknown, any records destroyed by Palpatines Jedi Purge – he still remained revered by Gray Jedi orders whom he had sought to defend from expulsion.  However even they considered him a fictionalized conglomerate character rather than a real man. A Holocron containing his teachings was rumored to exist, however given doubts Soryu himself existed it is most likely a forgery.  

First off LSG: gorgeous saber my friend!  LOVE that hilt and blade combo!!

Also: fantastic mini-bio on Soryu!  Makes me like him even more  Smiley

Hello Lord_S_Gray,

Thanks for the recommendation and encouragement. As I stated somewhere I have started reading Lady Revan's "Only Light Can Cast A Shadow" and I'll be sure to check out "Gray and Unchained" next! And maybe in between I can work on For Tyeth's involvement in the Clone Wars on Bal'Demnic!

I shall see you all in the Fan Fiction section so this topic can return to Saber Pictures ok!

point for the recommendation
You should TOTALLY write your story FT!  I can speak for us all who contribute in Fan Fiction: we're eager to read!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 434

« Reply #2292 on: October 03, 2018, 07:02:34 AM »

First off LSG: gorgeous saber my friend!  LOVE that hilt and blade combo!!

Also: fantastic mini-bio on Soryu!  Makes me like him even more  Smiley
You should TOTALLY write your story FT!  I can speak for us all who contribute in Fan Fiction: we're eager to read!

Yeah Emperors Hand I find very versatile in terms of working with different colors, its amazing how one hilt can work with some many different colours and still look amazing - absolutely masterful hilt from UltraSabers (like all of them!) and very glad I got it with Diamond.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2293 on: October 03, 2018, 11:19:28 AM »

Yeah Emperors Hand I find very versatile in terms of working with different colors, its amazing how one hilt can work with some many different colours and still look amazing - absolutely masterful hilt from UltraSabers (like all of them!) and very glad I got it with Diamond.

I agree, I play with mine a lot changing the colors on it often.  It's a saber that's a chameleon, capable of looking great and the part in any blade color.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2294 on: October 03, 2018, 12:46:39 PM »

Good lookin display Jace! I like it very much. I’m envisioning a similar setup for my staff.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 324   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: