Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Just ordered my first saber!  (Read 2738 times)
brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« on: January 18, 2016, 03:19:35 AM »

Hey all! Brthegreat here and I just ordered my first US. I cannot be more excited. Here is my build
Dark Apprentice LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound
[Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration:Standard Setup]
[Blade Option:Ultraedge Midgrade]
[Blade Size:Standard 32" Blade]
[Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter]
[Obsidian Lite Sound:Obsidian Lite Soundboard]
[Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Large Saber Stand]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]
I am so ecstatic that I am already looking for another saber but with an Obsidian V4!
I went with the Dark Apprentice LE V4 because I just fell in love with the silver rings and thought that would look sick with Blue and have always admired the Arctic Blue color!
I am just soooooooo excited!!!

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 03:49:57 AM »

I went with the same hilt but got Consular Green...

Now the wait begins!

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 03:50:47 AM »

Congratulations, both of you!

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 04:27:04 AM »

I went with the same hilt but got Consular Green...

Now the wait begins!

Awesome! I totally love how Black and Blue Mix and Green fits in very well as well! The wait will kill me! But I start college again in a couple of weeks so at least I'll be distracted  Grin

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 04:28:44 AM »

Congratulations, both of you!

Thanks man!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 04:32:00 AM »

Congrats on the new saber, we want pics when it arrives.  We love pics.  Grin

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 04:34:48 AM »

Congrats on the new saber, we want pics when it arrives.  We love pics.  Grin

Trust me, I will snap loads of pics!  Grin

I'm selling a guitar amp tomorrow which means I will have sufficient funds to cover for another lightsaber! Super stocked for that! Cheesy

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 06:01:11 AM »

congrats brthgreat
i too got a dark apprentice v4 but in blazing red and obsidian v3 (which i changed to the Sith sound)
enjoy your saber when it arrives

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 07:18:16 AM »

congrats brthgreat
i too got a dark apprentice v4 but in blazing red and obsidian v3 (which i changed to the Sith sound)
enjoy your saber when it arrives

That is sick! I am already anxious for it. I may order another apprentice but with a v4 sound board. Im leaning for either a green or red saber.

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 04:09:21 PM »

That is sick! I am already anxious for it. I may order another apprentice but with a v4 sound board. Im leaning for either a green or red saber.

you wont be disappointed my fellow apprentice. it will feel so good in your hand. i hoping to order the Raven as my second.
im still planning and waiting for stocks to build back up

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »

you wont be disappointed my fellow apprentice. it will feel so good in your hand. i hoping to order the Raven as my second.
im still planning and waiting for stocks to build back up

At first I was all in for the Graflex SE, but then something just clicked with the simplicity of the Apprentice and just fell in love with it. I just like simple designed hilts that maintain the aesthetic. The Raven looks very Sith-y lol. I'm digging the Guardian, but will probably go with an Initiate LE V4 or a Sentinel with a premium sound board maybe in Red or Green. Not to sure yet.

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 05:54:03 PM »

Trust me, I will snap loads of pics!  Grin

I'm selling a guitar amp tomorrow which means I will have sufficient funds to cover for another lightsaber! Super stocked for that! Cheesy

Dude, selling your guitar amp? Don't do that! Lightsabers are awesome but you already have one on the way! Music is one of the most important things ever and in case you hadn't noticed...playing music is quite the chick magnet Tongue

I don't know your situation. Perhaps you're older and married and it doesn't matter anymore like me but if not...that guitar amp is gonna serve you FAR better in your social life than...a lightsaber?

But again besides all that, you've already got a saber coming so you can have both! I highly advise you to rethink selling that amp. Unless of course you've got a collection of amps and/or the amp is some old busted broken thing thats useless anyway.

I'm sorry but your post just struck a chord (pun intended) with me and I hope you or other possible young men don't make similar bad choices that could lead to a very "non chick getting' future.

This is going to be totally hilarious if you turn out to be like 30+ and married like me. Its ok. I'll gladly insert foot in mouth in order to take a "chance" of helping a young fellow who may be making a bad decision.

Oh and theres nothing wrong with lightsabers. I've got three on the way and I've loved star wars since I was a kid watching the original trilogy. I'm just saying that back when i was a young man...playing guiltar and singing in a band was probably one if not THE best social decision I could have made as far as having lots of friends and lots of girls. Which, lets face it...is really all that matters to a young dude! haha.

Good luck either way!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 07:22:18 PM »

Bruh, you're implying lightsabers don't attract the ladies? Lmao

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 07:59:25 PM »

Dude, selling your guitar amp? Don't do that! Lightsabers are awesome but you already have one on the way! Music is one of the most important things ever and in case you hadn't noticed...playing music is quite the chick magnet Tongue

I don't know your situation. Perhaps you're older and married and it doesn't matter anymore like me but if not...that guitar amp is gonna serve you FAR better in your social life than...a lightsaber?

But again besides all that, you've already got a saber coming so you can have both! I highly advise you to rethink selling that amp. Unless of course you've got a collection of amps and/or the amp is some old busted broken thing thats useless anyway.

I'm sorry but your post just struck a chord (pun intended) with me and I hope you or other possible young men don't make similar bad choices that could lead to a very "non chick getting' future.

This is going to be totally hilarious if you turn out to be like 30+ and married like me. Its ok. I'll gladly insert foot in mouth in order to take a "chance" of helping a young fellow who may be making a bad decision.

Oh and theres nothing wrong with lightsabers. I've got three on the way and I've loved star wars since I was a kid watching the original trilogy. I'm just saying that back when i was a young man...playing guiltar and singing in a band was probably one if not THE best social decision I could have made as far as having lots of friends and lots of girls. Which, lets face it...is really all that matters to a young dude! haha.

Good luck either way!

Don't worry lol. I'm a 19 year old college student guitarist. I have many amps, like 5. I've been thinning the herd along with some of my guitars. Its an amp I rarely use and currently needs maintenance and if you know about tube amps, they cost a fortune to maintain, so its a good thing since my little room "studio" is cluttered with guitar stuff. Thanks for looking out for me man! Appreciate it
I can't sing for shell. I just enjoy instrumentals. Main guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Classic 2001. Fun stuff! Cool

I have lightsaber fever at the moment. Some chicks dig a pretty lightsaber lol. 

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »

Bruh, you're implying lightsabers don't attract the ladies? Lmao

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
There should be a video on picking up chicks with lightsabers. Instead of an engagement ring, you get here a high tiered saber.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: