Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: So far; I am truely impressed with UltraSabers Customer Service  (Read 3332 times)
kokak
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 11, 2016, 12:14:59 AM »

I ordered my 1st 2 ever UltraSabers, which are also my 1st 2 ligthsabers ever, last week and I had a question about the Manticore I ordered... So yesterday I sent an email to [email protected] asking 2 questions about my order. This evening, Sunday, I received a reply that was not a canned automated email, but from a real live person.

I work in the service industry and I have to say it is refreshing to get this level of support.

Now... I have to wait...
Is it here yet...
Is it here now...
How about now...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough..."

Albert Einstein

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 12:41:11 AM »

Wow, I didn't know they replied to emails on Sunday's, good to know!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

cceller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 01:18:24 AM »

Glad to hear that you are having good results!

I am trying to stay positive but have not heard replies from my inquiries concerning a damaged saber I received  Undecided .

Star Wars Fan / Saber Noob

StingSaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 03:12:45 AM »

They've been golden to me in all my dealings with them so far! It's great to know that there's a reputable place to get sabers.

Sabers:
Archon v3 - Guardian Blue
Archon v3 - Consular Green
(Pending) Consular - Consular Green

The fool that follows.

DarthApe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 10:25:48 PM »

I've been waiting 2 day for a response to items missing from my order.  It seems to be very hit or miss.

Love the product, less them impressed with the support.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 10:28:07 PM »

Wow, I didn't know they replied to emails on Sunday's, good to know!

They surprised me with a Saturday response once too.  Average response time seems to run about 2-3 days in my limited experience.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »

E-mail again. I have always had a quick response within a day.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 10:44:59 PM »

Our response time for the 7 years I've been doing this has always been 24 hours.  But the mania behind lightsabers right now is unreal.  Within the course of a minute we get 20+ emails.  We are in here 24/7 literally.  We don't close.  If your email has not been tended to yet it's not for lack of effort.  Customer service I use to do myself has now become something that needs to be handled by an entire team (that I have trained myself).  And even more reps being trained as we speak.  We are several days behind on emails right now, but we are answering them constantly.  You will not be overlooked, but your understanding of the demand of this product right now and patience are appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:43:50 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 10:58:14 PM »

Our response time for the 7 years I've been doing this has always been 24 hours.  But the mania behind lightsabers right now is unreal.  Within the course of a minute we get 20+ emails.  We are in here 24/7 literally.  We don't close.  If your email has not been tending to yet it's not for lack of effort.  Customer service I use to do myself has now become something that needs to be handled by an entire team (that I have trained myself).  And even more reps being trained as we speak.  We are several days behind on emails right now, but we are answering them constantly.  You will not be overlooked, but your understanding of the demand of this product right now and patience are appreciated.

thank you deep that really sets my mind at ease

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 11:06:30 PM »

Thanks Emory! I am a first time customer as well, and any issues I had, questions, etc were answered promptly and appropriately. So far, I'm very, very impressed with the level of customer service that has been maintained despite the volume. You don't get to everyone right away due to the volume, sure, (and understandable) but when it IS their turn, you go above and beyond to resolve their issue. So far very impressed with this company.

Dark side points appreciated

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 11:23:03 PM »

i agree with nick. the first time i ordered a saber i had questions and ultrasabers replied within hours with excellent explanations.
im planning on a second saber and i still have questions. iv sent some emails 2 days ago but no answer yet but thats ok
i will not doubt ultrasabers i know they swamped with business due to the timing.

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 01:42:07 AM »

Our response time for the 7 years I've been doing this has always been 24 hours.  But the mania behind lightsabers right now is unreal.  Within the course of a minute we get 20+ emails.  We are in here 24/7 literally.  We don't close.  If your email has not been tending to yet it's not for lack of effort.  Customer service I use to do myself has now become something that needs to be handled by an entire team (that I have trained myself).  And even more reps being trained as we speak.  We are several days behind on emails right now, but we are answering them constantly.  You will not be overlooked, but your understanding of the demand of this product right now and patience are appreciated.
Wow. I just want to take a moment to appreciate you guys. Here I thought you were running a 9-5 but you are going above and beyond for the consumer. If I could provide a standing ovation for you and everyone at UltraSabers over text, I would. Heck, my review for the Aeon V4 I've ordered will probably have like 5-10 minutes of appreciation. That doesn't sound like a lot but try listening to applause on Youtube for even a minute straight. Once again, props to UltraSabers for being the best saber smiths out there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:12:16 AM by 123outerme » Logged

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

DarthApe
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 06:21:30 AM »

Our response time for the 7 years I've been doing this has always been 24 hours.  But the mania behind lightsabers right now is unreal.  Within the course of a minute we get 20+ emails.  We are in here 24/7 literally.  We don't close.  If your email has not been tending to yet it's not for lack of effort.  Customer service I use to do myself has now become something that needs to be handled by an entire team (that I have trained myself).  And even more reps being trained as we speak.  We are several days behind on emails right now, but we are answering them constantly.  You will not be overlooked, but your understanding of the demand of this product right now and patience are appreciated.

I do understand and really appreciate the response in this thread.  It gives me some confidence that at least I will be addressed eventually.  I have no doubt that it's been an absolutely crazy few months.

Vyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 09:10:31 PM »

I'd like to note that one of the other well-known custom saber companies currently has a stickied thread on their forums to the effect of "anybody who posts about how slow our customer service is will be banned"; one of their customer service reps had to post that after multiple "when can I expect my saber?" posts turned into full-on flamefests.  They're currently running a week or more behind on email replies and seem to be frequently missing their 8-10 week announced lead time on sabers.  Meanwhile, I got my "3-4 week lead time" Ultrasaber in 2 weeks, and from other posts on this forum, I'm closer to the rule than the exception.

Don't misunderstand me--I'm not trying to tear down any other companies.  In particular, I have a lot of respect for the company to which I'm referring.  What I am trying to say is that it's a borderline nightmare situation to be a saber manufacturer right now.  My understanding is that even Hasbro, one of the largest toy companies in the world, is responding to questions of "when will X be in stock?" with "you'll get them when you get them--we don't know."  The fact that Ultrasabers is keeping up as well as they are is a testament to their skill as a company and their devotion to keeping their customers happy.

(I'm also not trying to say you should count on getting your Ultrasaber in 2 weeks; I got mine that quickly, as have others, but your mileage may vary etc.  What you can count on is that they'll get it to you as soon as they can.)

Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

Dominix LE v4 Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4
Manticore HP, Obsidian v4
Aeon LE v3 SY, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v3 3AS, Obsidian Lite
Dominix LE v2 RGB, stunt
Aeon LE v2 AS, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v2 GB, stunt
Dark Liberator v2 BR, stunt
[censored] RGBA, [redacted] sound
Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and Yoda Force FX Black Series
...and a bunch of cheap stuff.

DarthApe
Force Sensitive

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 12:28:35 AM »

I'd agree with that and if I was asking about when something would ship is completely agree. The problem is that I've already received my order and not everything was there. Unfortunately they're be so flooded with emails 2 days after people order that they haven't even gotten to my actual issue within 4 days.

I'm not even complaining about their customer service when I say it, it's just the reality of the situation. If they're getting 20 emails a minute then how many of those are actual issues?  My guess is that the majority are either general questions or unnecessary ones.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: