Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The arsenal thus far  (Read 7611 times)
cetracey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 01:34:15 AM »

What blade type does SY look best in?

With so many people complimenting it, I just may need one!

Tktonny
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 07:42:05 AM »

Nice collection, thanks for sharing.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 02:14:41 PM »

Darth Logos, very nice collection. COOL ingravin.

Thanks. You too should be able to get this type of thing done if desired.

What blade type does SY look best in?
With so many people complimenting it, I just may need one!

I haven't seen SY through a MG blade yet, but I would assume it looks good through either. For me SY is hypnotic. Once it's on I can't stop staring at it. My general belief is that warm colors look better with an UltraEdge blade, and cool colors look better through a MG blade. I recommend getting at least 1 of each and experimenting. You can always buy more blades.

Nice collection, thanks for sharing.

The problem is now, I have 7 more that are not pictured yet, and my camera is busted. I will endeaver to get pics up come Hell or high water. (I really need a smart phone)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Kneckt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 07:04:33 PM »

That curved hilt is super sick! very nice collection mate. cant wait to expand mine.

-Darth Kneckt

My First Saber.....

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

Light-side points preferred.

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 07:10:55 PM »

DS Point for ya. The engraving really is a nice touch!

Dark Sentinel v4 (CGreen, UEHG).
Proud member of Indy Lightsaber Academy!

RavenBaraq
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 06:47:12 PM »

These are all awesome!  I can't wait to see pics of the rest when you can snap them.

Light side points, please!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »

These are all awesome!  I can't wait to see pics of the rest when you can snap them.

I also don't have a computer that likes photobucket, that's easy to get to. So this thread was the first success I had in posting pics. Haven't been able to do so lately.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 07:46:02 PM »

Have you tried any other image host?  I have personally gotten to where I hate Photobucket and use Imgur.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 07:53:22 PM »

Have you tried any other image host?  I have personally gotten to where I hate Photobucket and use Imgur.

Firewall blocked that too.  Sad

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2015, 01:12:05 AM »

Nice sabers. Can't wait to see the rest. You might've accidentally blocked photobucket somehow? I like the Mantis and Chosen One sabers best. Can I see a full shot of the Fire Orange blade sometime? =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 03:01:47 PM »

Nice sabers. Can't wait to see the rest. You might've accidentally blocked photobucket somehow? I like the Mantis and Chosen One sabers best. Can I see a full shot of the Fire Orange blade sometime? =]

No the only computer I have ready access to is my work computer (which is what I'm on right now). It's a company firewall so I can't do anything about it. It also just updated it parameters so now I don't get YouTube or Wookieepedia anymore. : Angry Cry

Personally I was not impressed with the FO. But it looks better with the yellow AV than the SY (who knew). I was also disappointed with the SY. I was hoping for a more golden (read better mixed) color like the SY on an Emerald saber. I was hoping to get a really good SY on a Prophecy, even if I needed to go Emerald, but then I learned that V3s can't do both Obsidian and Emerald. WTF?

You should ask Darth Torin for a pic. I know he has an FO Dom V4.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: