Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: The arsenal thus far  (Read 7591 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2776

Peace is a lie...

« on: February 22, 2015, 12:57:15 AM »

This is a test to see if I've figured out how to do this. It's only taken me about 3 months.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

sfryer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 01:14:28 AM »

So jealous. I want a mantis in CG with silver flash on clash so bad. And an emerald archon. That collections is looking good.

When you look at the dark side careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 01:50:30 AM »

EUREKA!!!!! Success. Many have been clambering for me to post pics of my collection. Feast your eyes...

This is the saber I got for my dad, for Fathers' Day. In Aure-besh I had "Mentor Counselor Protector". And had his initials monogrammed above the hilt in Old English

Behold the Scorpion. This is my baby. The engraving says "Darth Logos" in Sith Prophecy font.

This is the blade plug I customized for it.

Then I got my Mantis CE. I got both emitters, but after I modded the claws, I've taken a shine to them again. It came to me in BH, but spends most of its time in AB w/ pulse.

I'm sure everyone recognizes the Chosen One. BR was the obvious choice for the blade.

Then I got a Shock LE. I'm giving serious thought to changing out the MLS for an SY unit.

These were the sabers I got for couple of very excited little boys for Christmas. I got them in AS w/ color disks. If you're wondering how I got such good colors, it's because I used multiple disks from both sets.

No I don't have 2 Archons (yet). For those that have questioned the point of Quick Disconnects. Question no more. I had always intended to get this is CG, but had been longing for it in BR. So I didn't compromise and got a red MLS unit. It looks so good. You're probably noticing by now that I have a thing for Sith colors. Wink

My latest acquisition. It's so shiny. I love the nickel plating. It may not be coming through very well, but it has a BH blade.

I was also given a Dark Prophecy stunt saber, but I keep that one at work. I'll try to get pics one day.

James Casey, here is the staff pic you requested of the wedding of my Scorpion to my Chosen One. It's a beast and a half. I don't recommend it.

Here are a couple of chimera sabers I toyed around making. This is why I love MHS and MLS capabilities. They give you endless options.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »

Great pics Logos, and your engraving looks awesome... ds point to you man...  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 04:48:42 PM »

Awesome pics man! How did you get
the engraving done ? I love that idea
In Aurebesh and Sith script.

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 05:03:55 PM »

Wow, that engraving looks amazing! Great job there, and a point well deserved. Thanks for sharing.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 05:02:17 AM »

Absolutely wonderful collection.  The Archon is the favorite of my own sabers and I love it in BR and SY.  You're mod to the Mantis claws reminds me of the top of the staff and stronghold of Saruman in LotR and I really like the look of it.  And that Menace and Chosen One - fancy stuff!  Point awarded.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 02:32:41 PM »

Awesome pics man! How did you get
the engraving done ? I love that idea
In Aurebesh and Sith script.

Step one was to find an engraver, some place that does a lot of trophies and plaues. Most of that type of thing is lasered nowadays.
Step two is go to www.bobafonts.com to download the fonts to your computer.
Once downloded, type out a template of what you're looking to engrave (for demonstration), and send template and font to engraver.
Then take your workpiece in to spec the layout and size, and BOOM.

Straight line text is easiest to accomplish. Good luck getting text wrapped. That takes a special machine, and those are harder to find.
Good luck

Sig by For Tyeth

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 03:34:07 PM »

Fantastic photos! I love the claws on the Mantis - how did you get them cut down like that?

The ChoScor staff definitely looks unwieldy, but still kind of cool. Maybe rather than a staff it'd be good as a long-handled 'sabre with the Scorpion's claw at the base for hooking...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 04:18:23 PM »

Fantastic photos! I love the claws on the Mantis - how did you get them cut down like that?

The ChoScor staff definitely looks unwieldy, but still kind of cool. Maybe rather than a staff it'd be good as a long-handled 'sabre with the Scorpion's claw at the base for hooking...

I simply had them milled down. I alotted for about .005 to be taken off of the mounting area, and then just straight milled them in line with the mountings. It significantly lightened the clawed emitter, and looked sweet to boot.

I plan on getting more sets in the future to experiment with. I'll keep you posted.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 02:19:13 AM »

WOW!!!!! Nice pics. Point awarded without question. Just my opinion but don't change your Shock LE to SY, orange is such a nice colour.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 05:45:24 PM »

WOW!!!!! Nice pics. Point awarded without question. Just my opinion but don't change your Shock LE to SY, orange is such a nice colour.

I just always wanted it in SY. I'll have QDs so it won't be permanent. If you haven't seen SY in person, you just don't understand. It's just awesome. I like AB through a Mid-Grade blade. As per my usual Sithy-ness, I love BR. But I just find SY hypnotically appealing, beyond anything else.

Sig by For Tyeth

Ultoria Kade
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

The Saber is a two way street. Make your decision.

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 01:10:10 AM »

Wow, the Mantis looks absolutely gorgeous with the color of the blade. What shade is that? Looks absolutely fantastic with the curved hilt. Awesome collection, point awarded!

[:] Light Points if your heart desires! [:]

True peace is a balance. There is no darkness without light, no light without darkness. Only once we see the balance is when true peace will prevail.

Have
= Apprentice v4 UE SRD (Stunt)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 04:46:02 PM »

Wow, the Mantis looks absolutely gorgeous with the color of the blade. What shade is that? Looks absolutely fantastic with the curved hilt. Awesome collection, point awarded!

Thanks. The color is AB with a Mid-Grade blade. (I think AB looks best with an M-G blade.) Since it's an Emerald saber, the settings are just 0R, 255G, 255B. But I have it set to pulse, so it may not have been at full power when I took the shot.

Sig by For Tyeth

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 12:06:16 AM »

Darth Logos, very nice collection. COOL ingravin.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: