Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle Entries and Prize sabers pics.  (Read 43615 times)
julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 07:23:52 PM »

So there is. I thought that looked odd...

Not sure if julmax can beat me to the picture I'm planning once my Menace arrives, though - 14 hilts showing all the 8 regular and 6 forum colours. I've been trying to work out how to stage it, because it's going to take a lot of space.

I've tried it, but couldn't get the color correction to come out right for all the different blade collars when lined up together.  But give it a go... I'm no photography expert and you may have better luck than I did.  An FYI however, with what little experience that I do have, I think you would probably end up needing to do individually corrected shots for each color and combined them in post production. Wink

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »

You mean like this...

Sorry, couldn't help myself... Roll Eyes  And I can't wait to see all the prize and entry sabers... Shocked  

Oh!  Wait a minute, this should cover most of the entries... Grin

........Shocked *puts his eyes back into his head* OMG Grin
I wish I had the space and the money for that Cheesy Especially when I look at the costs for a Menace Staff....*dreaming*

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

julmax
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 07:46:51 PM »

Thanks, but the collection didn't cost me as much as one may think.  I mean yeah, it is definitely an expensive hobby.  But two of my emeralds and one stunt were raffle prizes and three of the initiates are free-bees.  There's also my reward points which collectively account for one of my other high-end sabers.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »

I totally forgot your raffles prizes Cheesy You're right, that and the Reward Points reduce your expenses on the sabers...my bad Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »

Thanks, but the collection didn't cost me as much as one may think.  I mean yeah, it is definitely an expensive hobby.  But two of my emeralds and one stunt were raffle prizes and three of the initiates are free-bees.  There's also my reward points which collectively account for one of my other high-end sabers.

That just makes it an even more epic collection - luck, timing and US' generosity all playing their part Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 09:28:21 PM »

I am the same way ( and coming your way fast Julmax beware! ) I am up to 19 sabers, one was a free initiate, one a raffle of their choice ( another initiate but with sound and a recharge port) 2 were grand prize raffle wins and one was with my reward points. All total I have spent about 2,000 and have won about another 1,000 worth of sabers! it may be a bit expensive but I am hooked and the way US treats the customers to rewards like this I will be buying for a long time!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 09:56:48 PM »

That's awesome, Julmax! Great pic of your collection  Smiley

I didn't win anything this go around, but if you haven't seen my review of my entry saber here is the link: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22923.0

Menace CE with sound in BR, AS flash and red AV switch

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 10:46:22 PM »

The size of these collections makes me feel like I need to start ordering more.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 01:20:46 AM »

So there is. I thought that looked odd...

Not sure if julmax can beat me to the picture I'm planning once my Menace arrives, though - 14 hilts showing all the 8 regular and 6 forum colours. I've been trying to work out how to stage it, because it's going to take a lot of space.

Looking forward to that pic James... the Ultrasabers rainbow  Smiley
If you get it right, it'll be the money shot...  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Count Dubious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015, 02:00:36 AM »

Hey guys. So, I got my goodies this morning. Please forgive the camera. It sux. Hopefully better pics soon.

Entries, scorpion pommel, archon pommel, and 2 sabers.

First up is the wife's new double blade. adegan silver standard issue v3

My new grab bag, Violate amethyst liberator v3

And the prize, consular green dark prophecy v3 ultra edge

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:19:45 AM by Count Dubious » Logged

julmax
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 02:26:19 AM »

Nice, the first raffle pic's!  Shocked

Congratulations Count D...  Those are all great dueling sabers, and the dark prophecy is definitely a forum favorite!

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 02:36:50 AM »

Awesome to see some of the first raffle pictures, hypes me up for mine to arrive!
Always have loved the simplicity of the standard issue staff.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 05:34:48 AM »

Congrats on those sabers , especially the Dark Prophecy!  The Prophecy hilts are my favorite.

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »

Wahoo they are rolling in! Great sabers, I love the standard issue staff! Congrats!!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Shichiro6163
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 07:48:29 PM »

Posted in the grab bag thread, crossposting here as well, because US is a great company and they give away quality, free product in their raffles.

Firstly, my Entry sabers plus the Grab Bag I won:

Right to left Initiate V2 in Violet Amethyst, Initiate V2 in Adegan Silver, Dark Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue, Dark Initiate LE V4 in Hot Pink with Emerald and Recharge port, Sentinel V4 in Blazing Red, and my grab bag win, which appears to be a Dark Standard Issue with Vertical Grooves in Consular Green.

Closeup of the Win:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: