Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Rare sabers  (Read 7079 times)
presstilton
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: June 18, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »

i personally am looking to see if anybody has a blue anodized standard issue staff i would love to see one and talk about it this topic is also for anybody to talk about a discontinued or rarely seen saber please post pics and videos as often as possible

Dark Standard Issue Blazing Red

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

Well, usually sabers from US are only anodized in black, with a couple exceptions. In my time here, I've not seen a blue SI. I've seen blue Liberators, but no SIs...

Walk always towards the Light.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:47:23 PM »

There blue and red standard issues and liberators at one point. I kind of wish I had ordered a red SI when they were available, it would have looked great in PO.

presstilton
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 09:50:22 PM »

im newish to sabers and ultrasabers but i have heard people mention the blue and red ones and im just looking to see pics. i was informed that they sold them for awhile but they sold so few the discontinued and just made them grab bags i tried asking emory recently if they had any left and if i could special order it but was informed that they have run out i have also heard rumors of a prototype curved hilt that im hoping to see and i would like to see this old discontinued sabers as well

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 10:29:23 PM »

A few links:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=919.0 - topic on history of Ultrasabers

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15156.0 - topic on curved Crimson Reaper

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7132.0 - red Liberator

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=6304.0 - blue Liberator

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7447.0 - blue Standard Issue

I can't find a red Standard Issue, although I know they were released around Christmas '11. Chances are most folks who have them no longer post on here, but someone may be able to dig a few photos up.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Xolad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 02:32:11 AM »

Here are some pictures of sabers that aren't around anymore

Blue standard issue

Crimson standard issue

Crimson liberator

And (my favorite) dark prophecy LE

Dark Prophecy v3 EG
Archon v2.1 CG

Jedi Knight Matatabi
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 105

There is no Dark, nor Light. Only The Force.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 03:56:32 AM »

Grin Grin Grin BUY AZURE REAPERS!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Wow those are some nice looking sabers. I guess the demand for them wasn't too great. I have a feeling my Azure Reaper will soon be discontinued as well with all the love for the regular Reaper and Crimson Reaper.
If only there was a way to promote my lovely saber......if only.....there was a way......
Grin Grin Grin BLUE POWER!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Light side points please.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »

Though I don't have one yet, I like the look of the nickel plated hilts. It would be nice to see more of those as well.

Grin Grin Grin BUY AZURE REAPERS!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Wow those are some nice looking sabers. I guess the demand for them wasn't too great. I have a feeling my Azure Reaper will soon be discontinued as well with all the love for the regular Reaper and Crimson Reaper.
If only there was a way to promote my lovely saber......if only.....there was a way......
Grin Grin Grin BLUE POWER!!!  Grin Grin Grin

You get a point for this lol

presstilton
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 11:07:01 PM »

thanks james casey and xolad for the pics i don't think they should discontinue these sabers that don't sell they should produce them in smaller numbers and maybe a reduced price. i have a dark standard issue and love the anodizing on it and love the hilt itself do to its low price and great quality ,which is standard for US, and want to buy a standard issue staff but i have a dark one already and dont really like the sabers without anodizing so blue or red would be amazing. i understand the demand wasn't high but i would love if they were still around for the few that want them. as for the liberator i have never really been a fan but i actually do want it if its blue or red. i personally believe that it increases the saber beauty. now that we have some pictures lets see if we can get some videos and maybe some older sabers. ive seen the page for the discontinued sabers so for the older ones i would like to see the ones that owners have customized.

presstilton
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 11:13:11 PM »

i also want to say that i am very impressed with the US community ever since i joined i have seen nothing but people being nice and helpful and i appreciate seeing this in the world today

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 02:33:52 AM »

I'd love to get a blue or red SI. Great pics, guys.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 01:59:36 PM »

I have 3 dark and 1 plain Standard Issue... but I suspect I'd find room in my collection for a blue one Cheesy

I guess I just found US a little too late. They really must not have sold well, given how they were still showing up in Grab Bags for some time afterwards.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 01:29:14 PM »

That prophecy is beautiful!! I wonder why that was discontinued? I've been on the fence about it for a while and if that was an option I'd jump on it!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 05:32:24 PM »

I had a blue Liberator V2 until the blade screw hole decided to break on me finally. D: Only blue sabers around are the blue Reaper and Scorpions.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 05:13:11 AM »

There's a blue scorpion?!!?!?!?!??!?!?

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: